• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putting a Picture in Your Post

Skwim

Veteran Member
In light of the disabled picture insertion function on RF, here's a work-around.

Saving a picture for RF.png

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
That's the way I usually do it, the other way is too much trouble.
I don't know what your other way was, but before the Great Flood we could simply COPY an image from just about anywhere and paste it into a post, Or we could COPY IMAGE LOCATION and paste the URL in the "image" box.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
So what's the deal, anyway? Was it deliberately disabled or did they break it again and are struggling to fix it? If the former, why?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Doesn't bring me to my picture library. I don't even know if I have one.

Doesn't look like you do.

In order to create one, do this: open "Media" from the top of the page:
Media.png
Click on . .

Hold on, I screwed up. :p

Attachments

• Media2.png
    Media2.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 0

Skwim

Veteran Member
Doesn't bring me to my picture library. I don't even know if I have one.
I don't know how Apple computers work, but if you have a PC go to the START button in the lower left corner.

Left clicking it will bring up a list of various computer areas. Among these will be "Pictures"

Left click it and it will bring you to your picture library.

Of course if you've never put anything there it will be empty.

However, if it's just a matter of not being able to access your library from the directions I gave in the OP, you will no doubt have been brought to another computer area such as Documents, Music, or Videos. These are all kept in the "LIBRARY FOLDER" you will see in the listing of options to your left. Click on the "Pictures." If there's nothing showing under the "LIBRARY FOLDER" just click on it and you will see

Documents
Music
Pictures
Videos​

pop up. Click on the "Pictures" to open your picture library.

(At least that's how it works on Windows 7.)

allfoak

Alchemist
I don't know how Apple computers work, but if you have a PC go to the START button in the lower left corner.

Left clicking it will bring up a list of various computer areas. Among these will be "Pictures"

Left click it and it will bring you to your picture library.

Of course if you've never put anything there it will be empty.

However, if it's just a matter of not being able to access your library from the directions I gave in the OP, you will no doubt have been brought to another computer area such as Documents, Music, or Videos. These are all kept in the "LIBRARY FOLDER" you will see in the listing of options to your left. Click on the "Pictures." If there's nothing showing under the "LIBRARY FOLDER" just click on it and you will see

Documents
Music
Pictures
Videos​

pop up. Click on the "Pictures" to open your picture library.

(At least that's how it works on Windows 7.)

I'm mobile