• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putinss winning..

David T

Premium Member
Putins smart. He is no dummy. The best way to fracture a country is to flame up the sub conscious divisions that define a country. Thats subtle and thats psychopathic to know that and play that . This country is in the grips of a russian psychopath playing a game.

The weakness today of american culture is it doesnt stop 24/7.
Thats a disaster waiting to happen.

If a person goes 24/7 never stopping it will go in=sane. If we allow yes we are individuals but we are also a whole single then nothing is going to stop the unhinging. No time outs no recognized national take a deep breath day no just more of the at work or play is all.

Sunday while yes was the lords day. Losing that was a horrible mistake. A dead drop off day no stores internet shut down etc would at first be freaky counter to our addicted 24/7. Etc. But. MAybe it could be just called local commumity gathering day. Hiking day outdoor day. Family day, reading day spiritual day contemplation day

Who cares really. But a single one day off no tv nothing but emegency help would settle a lot down. Hell close the gas stations even. Oh heaven forbid thats too far.

David T

Premium Member
I like the idea of family outdoor day.
I really think we are missing that badly. Its created this whole all on all the time. Can you imagime no internet one day a week. Millions would ne poised ar their compu ter at 12 midnight sunday. Play a trick post due to technical difficulties it wont be on for 3 more hours. Omg it would be like mars attack little green men head popping for millions.

We dont have a constitutional right for 24/7. Please thats not in the constitution. But oh my would people swear they do. Wrong. Your 27/7 bull**** is messing with my reality. Like smomimg indoors its polluting

pearl

Hell close the gas stations even.

To close the gas stations would cut off the means to 'get away' for some peace. But I agree with all the rest. I am old enough to remember the 'blue laws' of which Massachusetts still has a few. The big chain stores advertise opening as early as six pm on Thanksgiving which we do not allow. But I remember when stores were closed on Sunday and every holiday. We need a day to simply interact with 'live' people, especially family.
We used to take the kids hiking camping and boating. If it were nowadays, they'd have to bring the phones and ear plugs.