• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin's Bridge To Crimea Damaged...Destroyed?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wonder who did it...
My guess....
OIP.kGQkHTH0lqUCo0yScf28oAHaFS

But it's also possible that Russian soldiers trying
to avoid fighting in the war wrecked the bridge.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Suave

Simulated character
Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Saboteurs attacking the current limited infrastructure linking Crimea with the Russia Federation's mainland very well might motivate the Russian military to widen its campaign of seizing territory from eastern and southern Ukraine forming a secure land corridor linking Crimea with Russia's mainland.

ukraine_graphics_scenarios_landbridge.jpg
It might motivate the Russian commanders, but the troops won't be. Seems the troops have had enough.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Saboteurs attacking the current limited infrastructure linking Crimea with the Russia Federation's mainland very well might motivate the Russian military to widen its campaign of seizing territory from eastern and southern Ukraine forming a secure land corridor linking Crimea with Russia's mainland.

ukraine_graphics_scenarios_landbridge.jpg

Russia wants to take over all of Ukraine so that's not news.

But we really do need to make sure Ukraine is very very very well armed.

Suave

Simulated character
Russia wants to take over all of Ukraine so that's not news.

But we really do need to make sure Ukraine is very very very well armed.

"I doubt Putin ever expected to take control over all of Ukraine's 600,000 square kilometers with just the 200,000 troops he deployed to conduct military operations there, I suspect his intention all along was to get Donbas annexed to the Russian Federation as well as secure a land corridor linking Crimea to the Russian mainland"
According To Biden It Is Time To Reinstate Duck and Cover | Page 2 | Religious Forums

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"I doubt Putin ever expected to take control over all of Ukraine's 600,000 square kilometers with just the 200,000 troops he deployed to conduct military operations there, I suspect his intention all along was to get Donbas annexed to the Russian Federation as well as secure a land corridor linking Crimea to the Russian mainland"
According To Biden It Is Time To Reinstate Duck and Cover | Page 2 | Religious Forums
Or he thought that Ukraine would drop its
resistance faster than a prom queen's dress.

Suave

Simulated character
Or he thought that Ukraine would drop its
resistance faster than a prom queen's dress.
I figure a former intelligence agent like Putin realizes Neo-Nazis are extreme militants who are more than willing to fight to the death.

sub-buzz-9065-1605544120-19.jpg