• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Put on your oven mitts folks, you are going to need them:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Since you did Not read Exodus 8:32 here it is: It reads: ...Pharaoh again hardened his heart......

1 Samuel 6:6 reads: Why should you harden your heart as Egypt and Pharaoh hardened their hearts?.......

To me the comprehension is that Pharaoh hardened his own heart which God allowed to happen.

Once again you are forgetting this post:

Why do you ignore what God says he will do when it is convenient for you? Three times God said that he would harden pharaoh's heart:

"Three times Yahweh declares that he will harden Pharaoh’s heart (Ex. 4:21; 7:3; 14:4).
The Hardening of Pharaoh's Heart

The God of the Old Testament claimed to harden Pharaoh's heart.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It sounds swell.
Some quiet moment, reflect on the wisdom
of believing anyone's idealistic / utopian vision.

I find the best idealistic/utopian vision is God's vision, so to speak, found at Revelation 22:2.
The beautiful word picture God paints there is that there will be healing for earth's nations.
Mankind will see the return of the Genesis ' Tree of Life ' again on Earth for the healing of earth's nations.
That is the picture that God gave father Abraham at Genesis 12:3; Genesis 22:18.
ALL families of Earth will be blessed.
ALL nations of Earth will be blessed.
Blessed with the benefit of healing for earth's nations as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.