• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Put 14" Apes on My Roadking

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Read the post leading into it.

In fact did you read the quote?

It was obviously a joke since evolution has been proven far beyond a reasonable doubt since well before you were born. The person that made the monkey joke knew that. I found a monkey on a motorcycle, that was a joking response.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Ever debated about putting apes on your motorcycle? I did for years
what ifs you may have:
What if I don't like them then I am out money (that is all I could think of at the moment) I mean installing extra long brake and clutch cables, wiring, etc. (cut your wires at different points so when you solder them they don't bundle up in the same spot in the handlebar tube)

When I was done and started riding it I thought to myself "why didn't I do this years ago?", HD forums members will tell the same story. My back loves me for it (I'm over 60, about 6 foot and shrinking) I can sit up straight and twist my back on long runs. Do it now, you will not regret it.
What about chopped megaphone pipes?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Ever debated about putting apes on your motorcycle? I did for years
what ifs you may have:
What if I don't like them then I am out money (that is all I could think of at the moment) I mean installing extra long brake and clutch cables, wiring, etc. (cut your wires at different points so when you solder them they don't bundle up in the same spot in the handlebar tube)

When I was done and started riding it I thought to myself "why didn't I do this years ago?", HD forums members will tell the same story. My back loves me for it (I'm over 60, about 6 foot and shrinking) I can sit up straight and twist my back on long runs. Do it now, you will not regret it.

I don't have a motorcycle anymore, but this makes my want to put apes on my bicycle.

I actually had a bicycle with apes when I was a kid. Loved it then. So why not now?

NArdas

So why not now?

Why NOT now? Apes on a bicycle are much less expensive, no wiring and cabling concerns etc. just some pipes and a few turns of whatever it is you have to use to loosen and tighten them (unless you have new age break thingies that require cables)

Last edited: