• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Purchase a Castle?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Its beautiful, but Ares would tear that **** up. You're best co-purchasing with someone else.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Does it come with minions who work for nothing and attend to my every wish?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Ah! I see we're moving to France...

(I really want an inground pool.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I want that castle in Brittany.
How hard will it be for me to get French citizenship?

You don't need citizenship, just a carte sejour (permission to live in france). Easy to get, mostly done online, just visit the local prefecture for fingerprint scan and collect your card. It takes a few weeks.

To get citizenship you need to have lived here 5 years, speak french, and know major french history, a general outline of the law. The process can take 2 or 3 years on top of the 5 years.

ecco

Veteran Member
It's a bargain. Here's another for the same price (no armor included).

12WYG-slide-1FW9-superJumbo.jpg

Jeremiah Ames

You don't need citizenship, just a carte sejour (permission to live in france). Easy to get, mostly done online, just visit the local prefecture for fingerprint scan and collect your card. It takes a few weeks.

To get citizenship you need to have lived here 5 years, speak french, and know major french history, a general outline of the law. The process can take 2 or 3 years on top of the 5 years.

Thank you for the helpful information, Christine.

I’ve been looking at French real estate all afternoon online. :)