• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pull weeds of vice, remove stains of soul, and plant virtue, delicate spice says I!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Always be aware of the selfish appetites, stains, ugliness, and woundedness within, for this can be helpful for pulling the necessary weeds in the garden of the soul, and planting the seeds of virtue, for a fruitful harvest, being an intercessor who draws more grace to earth to help the agonizing and dying, avoid hurting people in the future, and be more of a blessing to the people one comes in contact with!

Focus also on the good qualities one has so as to feel better about oneself, because feeling good about yourself can make you more kind and pleasant person to be around.

Does that sound like good advice?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Focus also on the good qualities one has so as to feel better about oneself, because feeling good about yourself can make you more kind and pleasant person to be around.

It does sound like good advice!

I know for me, personally, worrying about my flaws makes me feel worse. Focusing on my strengths makes me feel like perhaps I can positively affect something after all!

Suave

Simulated character
Always be aware of the selfish appetites, stains, ugliness, and woundedness within, for this can be helpful for pulling the necessary weeds in the garden of the soul, and planting the seeds of virtue, for a fruitful harvest, being an intercessor who draws more grace to earth to help the agonizing and dying, avoid hurting people in the future, and be more of a blessing to the people one comes in contact with!

I've just read a report that my cognitive thinking might be compromised by me toking. I shall then refrain from smoking weed.. Good bye Mary, Good bye Jane, will we ever meet again?

weed-citation-tennessee-marijuana-musk-giphy_562bc60114a295807b946025fc0db549.gif

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I've just read a report that my cognitive thinking might be compromised by me toking. I shall then refrain from smoking weed..

Out of christ-like compassion and sacrifice, I shall not in order to give others here a better chance when it comes to debate.

Suave

Simulated character
Out of christ-like compassion and sacrifice, I shall not in order to give others here a better chance when it comes to debate.
Thank you for graciously affording me the opportunity to enjoy myself on this forum as well as having the chance of becoming RF's master debater. .....:cool: