• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psychopathic Cities

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Psychosis has nothing to do with Psychopathy

I think the title of this thread should be "Psychopathic Cities"

74x12

Psychopathic tendencies linked to reduced connectedness to nature and a preference for city-living

That's it, this is proof all Liberals are really murderous Psychopaths, as they all prefer city-dwelling. /s
People learn to be heartless towards others because if they don't then they'll be taken advantage of by those who are. They think you're soft and an easy target. I know where I live I have to act a certain way around some people even though I'm really a nice guy. Because if you act nice they think you're weak. I'm not weak and I'm not soft; but they will definitely think so.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
People learn to be heartless towards others because if they don't then they'll be taken advantage of by those who are. They think you're soft and an easy target. I know where I live I have to act a certain way around some people even though I'm really a nice guy. Because if you act nice they think you're weak. I'm not weak and I'm not soft; but they will definitely think so.
That is definitely true. I see it at work all the time.

amorphous_constellation

That's it, this is proof all Liberals are really murderous Psychopaths, as they all prefer city-dwelling. /s

You know, it's only in recent years that I noticed that leftism become more explicitly associated with the urban.. So much so, that my urban dwelling middle brother, a hard leftist, once accused me of having right wing views for advocating for environmentalism and birth control... Very odd. When I was a kid, these were definitely left wing views

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Anyone in my team starts acting heartless, they'll be out on their butts.
I'm more worried about team culture than any other aspect of management, and it only takes a couple of narcissists to encourage exactly the sort of defensive behaviours you seem to be talking about here.