• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psychological Warfare, Disinformation, Conspiracy Theories, and Toyko Rose

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Aren't disinformation, conspiracy theories without testing, fact checking, basically lying and psychological warfare?

Revelation 12:7
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

Revelation 18:4
[ Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment ] Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “‘Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

Sandy Hook survivors and families fight back against conspiracy theorists - CNN Video

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Propaganda, tricks, lies, and disinformation has been a standard of warfare since the beginning. here are a few modern examples:

Battle of Cowpens, 1781:

8wHsjpxmHkNfGqCXx72dP5-PR4ke21Z2XvpAR8ttpAc.gif

1e91e8ea338282fff9aa32a6dfe91f6c.jpg

AnrathDulkenAerial3.jpg

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Conspiracy theories, IMO, are attempts to falsify facts.
One has to use their own discernment to determine whether they've managed to accomplish that.

Sandy Hook...

If I had undergone a personal tragedy I doubt is would matter to me whether others believed the event had occurred or not. Maybe I'm wrong about that but trying to prove or disprove Sandy Hook seems more politically motivated than anything else.