• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psalm Spells

gnosisofthomas

Gnostic Deacon
Does anyone here use the Psalms for spellwork? Or any other part of scripture, for that matter?

I practice Hoodoo, and the Psalms have a particularly important place in casting spells in that tradition. It's been said that the Bible is the most powerful book of Conjure in the world... I know the Psalms have worked extremely well for me so far! Just curious about other people's experiences...

Does anyone here use the Psalms for spellwork? Or any other part of scripture, for that matter?

I practice Hoodoo, and the Psalms have a particularly important place in casting spells in that tradition. It's been said that the Bible is the most powerful book of Conjure in the world... I know the Psalms have worked extremely well for me so far! Just curious about other people's experiences...

yes I do in fact I use the holy bible aka holy grail people don't realize that all bibles are of the same origin just a different "label" meaning that after Christ was crucified for the sin of the world, well the roman impact on religious beliefs and practices were all at a crushing STOP, because Jesus was risen from the dead. Therefore magic was ban across the lands far and wide. Government and control is to blame but if there was no order life would have ended long ago. So we went underground to practice our rooted beliefs as humans and the right to practice what we preach. But this day and age more and more wiccans pagans are coming out from hiding from the underground magic. Everyone has a specific special way to use their God Given Gifts it you who makes magic special in your own way.. Thall shall harm no one two or four legged creatures are our guides. Help when help is needed.
I am a solitary witch and I am happy this way. But if I need help I ask a trusted friend weather they are the same religion or not.
were all brothers and sisters in need of friends family and should have unconditional love for All.. Blessed be

allfoak

Alchemist

This is fascinating.
How do you use the Psalms for this purpose?

allfoak

Alchemist
The psalms are wonderful for taming the emotions and calming the thoughts.
Like a spring flower. :cherryblossom: