• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proven Science says there is No Universe without Conscious Man to Observe it.

Who do you side with on scientific 'Reality'?

• Neils Bohr (Father of Quantum Theory)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Albert Einstein (Father of atheist scientist philosophy of 'Realism')

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Yokefellow

Hello Base,
What do you say happened, at the Quantum level, when Jesus turned water into wine?
Hi Steven,

This may sound 'out there', but I believe that Particles that make up Atoms are in fact Angels.

For example, the vision that Ezekiel saw was a picture of an Atomic Construct. The 'eyes round about' were Electrons. The Four Living Creatures represented the Four Forces of Nature...

Ox = Strong Force
Lion = Electromagnetism
Eagle = Gravity
Man = Weak Force

The entire scene was a picture of the Godhead...

Father = Neutron
Word = Proton
Holy Ghost = Electrons

So to answer your question, it was the work of many angels at the Quantum Scale that transformed the water into wine.

Conversely, there are Spirits in this world that work for the Devil and do similar things.

Magick etc.

Steven Merten

Hi Steven,

This may sound 'out there', but I believe that Particles that make up Atoms are in fact Angels.

For example, the vision that Ezekiel saw was a picture of an Atomic Construct. The 'eyes round about' were Electrons. The Four Living Creatures represented the Four Forces of Nature...

Ox = Strong Force
Lion = Electromagnetism
Eagle = Gravity
Man = Weak Force

Father = Neutron
Word = Proton
Holy Ghost = Electrons

So to answer your question, it was the work of many angels at the Quantum Scale that transformed the water into wine.

Conversely, there are Spirits in this world that work for the Devil and do similar things.

Magick etc.

Hello Base,
Yes, subatomic particles being angels, does sound 'out there'.

What is wrong with the concept of subatomic particles simply being of the physical world God Created? Rather than subatomic particles being in a physical particle state, for 13.8 billion years, science is seeing subatomic particles in a wave of all possible properties, in all possible places, until God shows conscious man, a Reality, of which God has chosen, from a myriad of possible realities, God could show man.

dad

Undefeated
Hi Steven,

Ox = Strong Force
Lion = Electromagnetism
Eagle = Gravity
Man = Weak Force

Father = Neutron
Word = Proton
Holy Ghost = Electrons

Magick etc.
Ha

Yokefellow

Hello Base,
Yes, subatomic particles being angels, does sound 'out there'.

What is wrong with the concept of subatomic particles simply being of the physical world God Created? Rather than subatomic particles being in a physical particle state, for 13.8 billion years, science is seeing subatomic particles in a wave of all possible properties, in all possible places, until God shows conscious man, a Reality, of which God has chosen, from a myriad of possible realities, God could show man.
I'm basically just passing along info that's being described in Scripture.

Have you ever heard the phrase "How many Angles can dance on the head of a pin?"

Let's take a look at what the physical world is made of according to the Bible...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

This is a very profound verse that goes over the heads of almost everyone on the planet.

Basically what it says is that the Godhead, or Holy Trinity as some call it, represents the generic construct of the Atom... period.

I will summarize...

'Invisible Things' is the 'software code' that runs everything. It is the Word of God that we cannot see as it exists either in Wave Form or outside our dimension. It is similar to the green code that Neo saw in the Matrix.

It is 'clearly seen' via particles of matter and the 'things that are made'.

The verse goes on to say that the 'things that are made' is the Godhead.

In other words, the Godhead is the Father, Word and Holy Ghost. They are angels and are ALIVE and have decision making processes.

The occultists discovered this a long time ago...

mhp-0671.jpg

Yokefellow

Here is some more info in a series of graphics I made.

The 'Invisible Things' is the Word of God that acts as Software Code in the Matrix we live in...

mhp-0663.gif

The Godhead is the generic construct of the Atom, also described in Ezekiel...

mhp-0653.jpg

The worlds were 'framed' by the Word of God...

mhp-0660.png

Another graphic...

mhp-0827.png

One day the world will discover that the High Priest Breastplate is in fact a representation of the Standard Model of Particle Physics...

mhp-0793.png

This too will make headlines one day...

mhp-0834.png

ecco

Veteran Member
In other words, the Godhead is the Father, Word and Holy Ghost. They are angels and are ALIVE and have decision making processes.

mhp-0671.jpg

WOW! Just when you think you've seen it all. Now along comes a Christian lending credence to stories published by a company called Lucifer Publishing Co.

Are you under the influence of Satan?

gnostic

The Lost One
Hi Steven,

Ox = Strong Force
Lion = Electromagnetism
Eagle = Gravity
Man = Weak Force

Father = Neutron
Word = Proton
Holy Ghost = Electrons

Magick etc.

I'm basically just passing along info that's being described in Scripture.

Have you ever heard the phrase "How many Angles can dance on the head of a pin?"

Let's take a look at what the physical world is made of according to the Bible...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

This is a very profound verse that goes over the heads of almost everyone on the planet.

Basically what it says is that the Godhead, or Holy Trinity as some call it, represents the generic construct of the Atom... period.

I will summarize...

'Invisible Things' is the 'software code' that runs everything. It is the Word of God that we cannot see as it exists either in Wave Form or outside our dimension. It is similar to the green code that Neo saw in the Matrix.

It is 'clearly seen' via particles of matter and the 'things that are made'.

The verse goes on to say that the 'things that are made' is the Godhead.

mhp-0671.jpg

The 'Invisible Things' is the Word of God that acts as Software Code in the Matrix we live in...

mhp-0663.gif

mhp-0653.jpg

mhp-0660.png

Another graphic...

mhp-0827.png

One day the world will discover that the High Priest Breastplate is in fact a representation of the Standard Model of Particle Physics...

mhp-0793.png

mhp-0834.png

Wow! :eek:

Absurdity of apologetic claims never cease to amaze me. :facepalm:

dad

Undefeated

mhp-0663.gif

mhp-0653.jpg

mhp-0660.png

Another graphic...

mhp-0827.png

mhp-0793.png

mhp-0834.png
A wheel within a wheel with eyes round about does not need to mean it was an atom. Sorry.

Yokefellow

A wheel within a wheel with eyes round about does not need to mean it was an atom. Sorry.
I tell you what...

Let's see what the Word of God has to say about your incredible and detailed research as well as your formidable conclusion...

Ezekiel 1:4
"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire"

The Wheels and Eyes were Amber.

Here, let me Wiki that for you...

Electron - Wikipedia

Discovery of effect of electric force
The ancient Greeks noticed that amber attracted small objects when rubbed with fur. Along with lightning, this phenomenon is one of humanity's earliest recorded experiences with electricity.

In his 1600 treatise De Magnete, the English scientist William Gilbert coined the New Latin term electrica, to refer to those substances with property similar to that of amber which attract small objects after being rubbed.

Both electric and electricity are derived from the Latin ēlectrum (also the root of the alloy of the same name), which came from the Greek word for amber, ἤλεκτρον (ēlektron).

Thus, according to Scripture, the Wheels and Eyes were Electrons or Hashmal.

Here, Let me Concordance that for you...

Amber (3 Occurrences)

ElektronAmber.PNG

Here, let me Wiki that again...

Hashmal - Wikipedia

The Septuagint translates "hashmal" to ηλεκτρον (elektron), which means "amber" in English. Francis Bacon coined the English word "electricity" to describe the static electric effect of rubbing amber with cloth. Later, "hashmal" became the modern Hebrew word that translates to the English word "electricity."

And that's just the Electron were talking about.

The Neutron and Proton are referenced in Ezekiel as well.

Bottom line...

What we call Atoms, the Bible calls the Godhead... period.

But hey...

You critics just go right ahead and prove me wrong by editing Wikipedia and all of the concordances, books, literature etc.

After all... you know better right?

Nosepick.gif

Yokefellow

Ezekiel 1:14
"And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning"

Nothing to do with Electrons?

Just lol...

EpicLol.gif

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I tell you what...

Let's see what the Word of God has to say about your incredible and detailed research as well as your formidable conclusion...

"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire"

Electron - Wikipedia

The ancient Greeks noticed that amber attracted small objects when rubbed with fur. Along with lightning, this phenomenon is one of humanity's earliest recorded experiences with electricity.

In his 1600 treatise De Magnete, the English scientist William Gilbert coined the New Latin term electrica, to refer to those substances with property similar to that of amber which attract small objects after being rubbed.

Both electric and electricity are derived from the Latin ēlectrum (also the root of the alloy of the same name), which came from the Greek word for amber, ἤλεκτρον (ēlektron).

Amber (3 Occurrences)

ElektronAmber.PNG

Hashmal - Wikipedia

The Septuagint translates "hashmal" to ηλεκτρον (elektron), which means "amber" in English. Francis Bacon coined the English word "electricity" to describe the static electric effect of rubbing amber with cloth. Later, "hashmal" became the modern Hebrew word that translates to the English word "electricity."

Bottom line...

But hey...

You critics just go right ahead and prove me wrong by editing Wikipedia and all of the concordances, books, literature etc.

Nosepick.gif
So, names for previously undiscovered forces can be derived from Biblical sources.

What do you think this proves?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Ezekiel 1:14
"And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning"

Nothing to do with Electrons?

Just lol...

EpicLol.gif
Yep. No mention of electrons, just lightning.

You realize people knew lightning existed before they understood what electrons were, right?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I tell you what...

Electron - Wikipedia

Amber (3 Occurrences)

ElektronAmber.PNG

Hashmal - Wikipedia

Bottom line...

But hey...

Nosepick.gif
I see that you are still counting the near hits and ignoring the parts of the Bible that are off by a mile.

Yokefellow

What do you think this proves?

We are far past the Proof of Concept phase and well into Prototype Production. It's one of those 'you either get it or you don't' deals. That's the way these discoveries go sometimes. Perhaps this is all more of a warning than anything else.

Many will continue to be stuck in their 'Denial Bubbles' and cling to the bed of lies 'Safe Spaces' they made for themselves. They will learn the hard way as they are violently shoved to the side and steamrolled over to make way for what comes next.

In the end my conscious will be clean as I stand before my maker and review the records showing that at least I tried. Likewise, those here that have nothing but ignorant, insulting and rude posts to will have to explain their actions and behavior.

The information I share here and in other forums is merely Disclosure for those willing and ready to receive it. It's just a Public Service I provide while there is still time. I prefer to do this as incognito as possible for reasons that some of you would understand. Don't look for Mainstream News Presses on all of this. The Revolution will not be televised.

The Bible Blueprints are real. Similar to a SETI Signal from an Alien Race streaming out solutions to end all world problems, they have the ability to change EVERYTHING. But because the public at large wishes to ignore them, the so called 'elites' of this world will use them to their own advantage and to the detriment of the Human Race. They aren't stupid. They know a Golden Opportunity when they see it. We are talking about highly advanced technical knowledge stored in a book for thousands of years hidden in plain sight designed to...

This is as prophesied.

One could win a Nobel Prize with the code I have deciphered already. Again, we’re talking about very futuristic stuff. I only post the 'Primers' publicly. Yes, they seem childish. That is the point of a Primer. It's the basics in order to un-encrypt the rest of the information. It's up to the public at large to use the tools I am providing in order to decipher the rest.

Anyone who has seen the movie Contact would understand what I'm talking about.

Sadly, most folks here have their noses so high in the air and their Hearts so hardened, they are blind to it all. If they can’t even understand something as simple as a Primer, how can they understand the rest? It’s embarrassing the level of Critical Thinking in this forum. Lol.

Primer.jpg

But again, this is as prophesied. So no surprise I suppose. Just greatly disappointing.

Sometimes I wonder why I care so much. It's an incredibly thankless job, however if I am able to save at least one Soul from the nightmare arriving shortly, it will be all worth it.

Good luck everyone.

Base12 out.

gnostic

The Lost One
In the end my conscious will be clean as I stand before my maker and review the records showing that at least I tried.
You mean “conscience”, not “conscious”.

Care to explain or do you always mumble before nap time?

Those 3 posts of yours, are filled with weird superstitions that I would expect from people living in the Dark Ages, and suffering from deluded hysteria, ignorance and paranoia.

In another word, a whole lot of “WOO”.

Steven Merten

Subatomic Particles know when man looks at them,
and then go back in physical time to change their past form of travel.
Wow!

Watching grown physicists play 'Peek A Boo' with electrons, is always really, really cool! No matter how complex physicists make the game of 'Peek A Boo', the electrons always know when physicists are taking a peek at them and when they are not. When physicists do peek at electrons, electrons instantaneously go back in physical time and switch from wave form to physical particle form of travel, even into the physical time past of their travel.

Electrons knowing when man is looking at them, and then going back in physical time to change their physical course of travel, is Intelligent Design by our Creator God. When the narrator says, 'The universe seems to tell electrons when man is not looking at them and it is OK for them to switch back to wave form', we Christians see it as God our Creator, not 'the universe', controlling every subatomic particle in the universe.

Please watch this PBS Space Time, Quantum Eraser, video?

Steven Merten

There is no evidence whatsoever for that claim. Quantum "observation" or "measurement" is not the same thing as "man looking".
Hello ratioinator,
Please tell us why this is not evidence, in the double slit experiment, in the PBS Video 'Quantum Eraser', where electrons go back in time to change their course of travel, when scientists look, observe, measure, (what ever term you want to use) them.