• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prove to me.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I am very disappointed in you people for scaring Lolwut away. You really need to mind your manners better. Shame on you RFers for the cavalier manner in which you took his troll bait! Shame on you!

lunamoth

Will to love
Actually, I think the art of trolling involves a game in which you try to elicit the greatest number of outraged posts with the fewest number of posts made by the troll's self.

The orgasm of trollism is to join a forum, make just one perfectly inflected OP, leaving the rest of the community to argue amonst itself over the OP for well over 500 posts.

So, the question we need to ask ourselves is this: is this troll worthy?

:beach:

lunamoth

Will to love
So, the question we need to ask ourselves is this: is this troll worthy?

:beach:

I think I'm only going to give him a 5/10. Too transparent, and I think he had to make three posts to keep it going.

Plus Phil is right about the no candy thing.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Philosopy and Religion created science, science is made up of failed proofs and theory's, science is flawed and thereby can't be right. If science declares there's no god there must be a god.

Man created Philosopy, Man created religion, Philosopy still try to find the meaning of life not ruling out god as of yet, religion is the process of selecting the proper god of a multitude of choices. Man throughout history has believe in God never being unproven. There must be a god.

People no help :D
Prove me Wrong.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I want all you fine, loving, religious people to prove to me that their is a god/some higher power/whatever the hell ya all call it. Prove it...I always see religous people say how real they think he is.
There is a God. You know why? Because I said so.
Are you convinced yet?
(I am just joking, goodbye)
:D

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Philosopy and Religion created science, science is made up of failed proofs and theory's, science is flawed and thereby can't be right. If science declares there's no god there must be a god.

Man created Philosopy, Man created religion, Philosopy still try to find the meaning of life not ruling out god as of yet, religion is the process of selecting the proper god of a multitude of choices. Man throughout history has believe in God never being unproven. There must be a god.

People no help :D
Prove me Wrong.

Take away these "theories" and watch the world fly back to the dark ages. If science is as wrong as you declare it to be then you'd better hope i don't finish my degree. In fact, you had better prevent engineers from doing anything or else people will die.... lots of people...... :cool: If thermodynamics theories are wrong where the hell does all our energy go? Who's the theif?

Elessar

Take away these "theories" and watch the world fly back to the dark ages. If science is as wrong as you declare it to be then you'd better hope i don't finish my degree. In fact, you had better prevent engineers from doing anything or else people will die.... lots of people...... :cool: If thermodynamics theories are wrong where the hell does all our energy go? Who's the theif?

IT BE SATAN! :seesaw:

But who cares what the Jew thinks, nu? :D Give me some of that, Azakel!

:drunk:

Last edited:

IF_u_knew

Curious
I want all you fine, loving, religious people to prove to me that their is a god/some higher power/whatever the hell ya all call it. Prove it...I always see religous people say how real they think he is.

Because scientists have already pretty much proved their is no god...So why don't you all show some proof that your god exists...Come on, MAKE ME BELIEVE!

Funny, I think anyone who feels they have to (or even can) prove it to you does not *really* know either. I would like to see someone prove that G.d does NOT exist because I know they can not do it anymore than anyone here can prove to you that He does. So many overlook the obvious in their attempts to prove He exists; declaring that He does not exist simply because they can not prove it. You are looking to prove His existence by going to others.. Not much different than me asking one my friends in real life to prove your Grandfather exists (and there is more chance of them doing *that*.. yet slim to none they could accomplish this not even knowing you). Ask Him to prove that He exists to you. Just saying.. why ask others? If He exists, it stands to reason that He can prove Himself, no?

And for those trying to prove it, that is a testimony of *your* hearts. If you *really* knew G.d, you would have no need to try to get others to accept it. When He proves it to you, you understand that He does not need YOU to prove His existence to others :no: I mean.. either He is G.d of all creation or it is a figment of your imagination. He.. being G.d, He would be perfectly able to prove Himself to those sincerely seeking, no?... which says much about the state of mankind right now.

Last edited:

danny vee

I'm not sure if it's possible to prove something like that beyond a shadow of a doubt, but the amount of people who have had spiritual experiences should say something. Were they all hallucinating? And when a lot of people had experiences at the same time, when they all saw something spiritual, were they all hallucinating? At exactly the same time? It's just a matter of putting away unreasonable doubt. Was Paul lying when he said he saw Jesus? Was my great grandpa lying when he said he saw an angel?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
There is no proof, either way.

Because scientists have already pretty much proved their is no god...
Then you shouldn't have any trouble sharing that proof. So, prove there is no God. I dare you.

Sententia

Then you shouldn't have any trouble sharing that proof. So, prove there is no God. I dare you.

Prove there is no devils, angels, leprechauns, aliens, unicorns, djinn, efreet, goblins, fairies, pixies, nixies, sprites, spirits, ghouls, ghosts, hauntings and psychics. I dare you.

Seriously, this line gets old. At some point you are going to choose to live your life according to mysticism and fairy tales or not. Simply because one cant disprove your fairy tale does not mean its true.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Prove there is no devils, angels, leprechauns, aliens, unicorns, djinn, efreet, goblins, fairies, pixies, nixies, sprites, spirits, ghouls, ghosts, hauntings and psychics. I dare you.

Seriously, this line gets old. At some point you are going to choose to live your life according to mysticism and fairy tales or not. Simply because one cant disprove your fairy tale does not mean its true.

The line gets old but so does "prove there is a god". ;):angel2:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass

You think "Science has proved that there is no God" doesn't get old? Don't make the claim when you can't back it up.