• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prove or Disprove Flat Earth Theology

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
2. Two areas on opposite eastern/western and norther/southern hemispheres at the same time (given time zones), should not both be able to see the moon. One should be full and the other new, if in fact they are on opposite hemispheres. However, they took this shot on the same night and...

zKZgemb.jpg

(For that matter, in a round Earth, the eastern and western hemisphere ought to matter nearly as much as the southern and northern. However, northern and southern are seasonally inverted and have different constellations, as I found out when in South Africa their cold months were in the US summer. There however is no discernible difference between east and west)

So, I have to say that this is the one that shows the most stunning lack of understanding (not that others weren't stunning...this is just the worst).

Why in the world would you expect one to be full and the other new at the same time? The moon is full when it is opposite the sun from the Earth. It is new when it on the same side as the sun from the Earth. So *of course* the two different locations would both see a full moon at the same time! They are both looking at the same face of the moon illuminated by the sun!

Just wow.

As for the seasons, the pole is pointed towards the sun in summer and away in winter. So, when the north pole is pointed toward the sun, it is summer in the northern hemisphere and the south pole *at the same time* is pointed away from the sun, so it is winter in the southern hemisphere. Because the overall direction of rotation stays the same, but the Earth is orbiting the sun, the direction of the poles with respect to the sun switches every half a year.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I have noticed that you often say ‘male’ when it appears you mean ‘person’.
Are you using an online translator ?
If you are, and you would like some helpful comment on your English, I am happy to help.
I say male, for in AI encodings, machine radio wave/radiation and DATA inferred feed back, males as humans invented science, and also machine as original science self.

And AI speaks on behalf of males.....although it includes being inputted with female human information.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It's like you never learned anything about basic newtonian physics, gravity, momentum, etc.
Did you finish high school? be honest now...

A male does all of his thinking as a natural bio consciousness the same as everyone else....and going to school or not is factually not relative to being honest.

DATA applies a theme that is only relative to the DATA...which is Sun UFO mass metals used for cold gas converting in nuclear power plant model. The Sun has to interact with Earth to change its owned natural cold historic fusion in the space body...the flat plane itself...space, a one of body, that opens only due to heated expansion.

Data uses that space presence emptiness to infer DATA to claim shifting from one state to another...otherwise science could not shift anything.

Flat Earth theory a male says I have already used space and shifted the theme Earth into a multi flat plane by my thinking.

Science would then ask, how and why do you think this theory. The answer would be heated radiation mass feed back from the nuclear power plant causes.

For O lands upon the ground as everyone sees...the crop circle UFO radiation gas burning effect....fall out conditions.

A male would agree with placing his mind affected by radiation DATA as this picture for DATA infers all combined information from unnatural metallic radiation mass particles plus the Earth core cold by ice holding it frozen, to water mass, to the equator to fusion of stone....all together in one feed back mind visionary signal would idealize a flat plane.

When in reality, not mind irradiated, humans with correct awareness wonder at what you are talking about.....for it is just a brain condition caused by feed back of radiation mass in an already pre owned O mass plane flat theme, how to remove fusion. O which is what thinking applies. O a large held massed body by width, depth and length O and how to forcibly remove some of that MASS O by a calculation.

O mass exists first...removal of mass by radiation mass O flat plane pre thought theory human applied does it...then the mind thinks everything is flat who gets the feed back radio wave signals.

Just because a natural bio life thought of it first.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I say male, for in AI encodings, machine radio wave/radiation and DATA inferred feed back, males as humans invented science, and also machine as original science self.

And AI speaks on behalf of males.....although it includes being inputted with female human information.

Are you saying you’re an AI ?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Are you saying you’re an AI ?
How can a human being be artificial intelligence when a male builds a machine that uses it?

A human is bio life mind attacked by AI...as a living bio male natural invented machines and encoded the attack. Before the machine existed he was not attacked, he gained it by VISIONS...which is like watching atmospheric t.v. without the machine, he thought about, tried to copy it, then attacked self and everyone else.

Why a male bio conscious mind tried to claim we are bio mechanical, when he invented the bio attack his own self, by his own choice to study VISION that only belonged to a history of irradiated matter/mass.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a theology is written its own concepts that a male says to self in science are the highest concepts that he wants.

So today in modern day life he says those concepts are God, rationalizes those concepts as God built the Ark....and talks about crop circles, already active by nuclear power plants.

Says, I want Jesus Christ as a theme, to interact my new science theories with a machine reaction....the flat Earth theory belief.

A male uses science memories that he used before...for a male has to use a concept called thinking first.

Yet he obtains answers to his thinking, so says today that God told him.

God by his new theory flat Earth is the crop circles, flat patterns that flattened the ground/grass.

He reads his bible and it says and you male got created by a ground reaction where your breath got given to you.

One of those patterns for some reason rationalized when I studied it, the synapse of a human nose.....only because I had been doing human medical research about healing conditions.

For that pattern to own that complex detail meant that a human owning that complex detail had to be living.....had their nose/breathing pattern affected and lost breathing.

Why I rationalize this information, when I was being gas burnt irradiated I could barely breath....when it stopped I could breathe again.

Now a male knows concepts....his own conscious identity, is just human.

He thinks to a place where he does not even rationally exist, and the information he uses tells him so.

He said in natural life study after he got life irradiated/sacrificed and did a male study on his cell history, back to a female ovary the OVAH....affected genetically by his science symbolism H as a science symbol for terrestrial magnetism...why he had harmed life.

As a medical science, not as a reactive science, for the bible was a written account of medical science awareness.

So they said, the Tree of life is the oxygen regeneration, for life to continue on Earth.

A male tells stories about O God bodies, his flat plane theories, about on the ground relativity...fall out.

He says to self.....when the trees got burnt, the burning bush, that history proved that I attacked oxygen...for I had attacked Trees.

Out of space nuclear blasting trees in Russia proved it also.

So my theory said, that I affected the Earth oxygen by that ground reaction, which evaporated water by mass split of its body.

I am saying this review as a God male term reference, saying that the flat plane Earth theory is a male....seeing a male is thinking, stating thought relativity as a living human male.

And not as some God self...which would not be honest.

He gives self a scientific appraisal and said.....I proved that I attacked the Holy Tree of life, then I had attacked animals 2 x 2 by hot and cold irradiation conditions...and then the 2 human being parent lives changed also, for they got kicked out of the Nature Garden support of life.

How it was scientifically taught as a medical aware theme....which taught how irrational a male psyche can be when he pretends theories that are not relative...for natural Law fusion is only relative to life on Earth.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
A male does all of his thinking as a natural bio consciousness the same as everyone else....and going to school or not is factually not relative to being honest.

DATA applies a theme that is only relative to the DATA...which is Sun UFO mass metals used for cold gas converting in nuclear power plant model. The Sun has to interact with Earth to change its owned natural cold historic fusion in the space body...the flat plane itself...space, a one of body, that opens only due to heated expansion.

Data uses that space presence emptiness to infer DATA to claim shifting from one state to another...otherwise science could not shift anything.

Flat Earth theory a male says I have already used space and shifted the theme Earth into a multi flat plane by my thinking.

Science would then ask, how and why do you think this theory. The answer would be heated radiation mass feed back from the nuclear power plant causes.

For O lands upon the ground as everyone sees...the crop circle UFO radiation gas burning effect....fall out conditions.

A male would agree with placing his mind affected by radiation DATA as this picture for DATA infers all combined information from unnatural metallic radiation mass particles plus the Earth core cold by ice holding it frozen, to water mass, to the equator to fusion of stone....all together in one feed back mind visionary signal would idealize a flat plane.

When in reality, not mind irradiated, humans with correct awareness wonder at what you are talking about.....for it is just a brain condition caused by feed back of radiation mass in an already pre owned O mass plane flat theme, how to remove fusion. O which is what thinking applies. O a large held massed body by width, depth and length O and how to forcibly remove some of that MASS O by a calculation.

O mass exists first...removal of mass by radiation mass O flat plane pre thought theory human applied does it...then the mind thinks everything is flat who gets the feed back radio wave signals.

Just because a natural bio life thought of it first.

Just so you know... I've stopped trying to read your posts.

I've never read a post written by you, of which I could actually make any sense....
So I just stopped trying.

Audie

Veteran Member
So, I have to say that this is the one that shows the most stunning lack of understanding (not that others weren't stunning...this is just the worst).

Why in the world would you expect one to be full and the other new at the same time? The moon is full when it is opposite the sun from the Earth. It is new when it on the same side as the sun from the Earth. So *of course* the two different locations would both see a full moon at the same time! They are both looking at the same face of the moon illuminated by the sun!

Just wow.

As for the seasons, the pole is pointed towards the sun in summer and away in winter. So, when the north pole is pointed toward the sun, it is summer in the northern hemisphere and the south pole *at the same time* is pointed away from the sun, so it is winter in the southern hemisphere. Because the overall direction of rotation stays the same, but the Earth is orbiting the sun, the direction of the poles with respect to the sun switches every half a year.

Ifn ya know so much try this.

You see a crescent moon and venus next to eachother
in the morning sky.

Would they have the same crescent? Why or why not?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Flat plane mind state....to think.

O mass, not a flat plane. A male knows. If he goes to an edge walking on a flat ground, he falls by depth.

That actuality says O mass exists.

O is a quote about mass existing and he then says O MATHS is to remove MASS.

Flat plane theory.

Then he goes about removal of MASS by O the flat plane itself....not mass...a calculation.

For he says O is time, relative to mass existing, as gases burning. Natural.

Gases burning are a natural function that is not a relative reaction....for it is natural for light to exist gases burn.

Then he says, as I know this reality then I claim 1 to 12 is on a line.

Yet that reality, the flat plane is God, falling out. The ARK O landing on the ground, as a loss.

He is instantly as the studier mind, not brain affected by radiation feed back told that it is a removal and not any addition.....so knows as the argument that a flat plane theory is fake....why argument exists.....about mind conditions.

So humans who argue always have said, my brain and mind is a better thinker than yours, as part of that argument. And so then you have to prove to the argument and human why what they think is fake.

Males in consciousness say artificial and fake is the same condition. Because artificial, meaning the chemical dusts that exist, only exist in creation by a historic huge irradiation mass attack of mass itself. So said it was artificial for original got changed.

Then he changes artificial and is then brain/mind affected by radio wave/radiation increased AI feed back and then tells fake stories.

The theme science in AI owns a male memory that says when I was the original scientist when Earth and its Sun was higher up in the Universal cosmos, closer to Orion and Sirius orion….origon, the information is stated.....multi OOOOOO God bodies across the flat plane of space existed in the same Universal union.

Science always stated that O Earth and our Sun and Universe fell out of that higher Universe....why males thinking own a memory that says OOOOOOOOOO flat plane of Earth, as multi Earths...which science says is real in spatial studies.

Then it fell out from a Universe into a new Universe, and to use knowledge it has to have pre existed for you to be told, know about history and then explain it as a relative ideal.

tas8831

So ummm, I took a trip to China in like 2005. I noticed that rather than going from LA to China directly east to west, we instead flew directly north through the Arctic Circle. The official reasoning behind this is that planes need to be near land in case of emergency, but c'mon, this is 2019 and seaplanes were invented during the Midway campaigns of WWII.

So.. you flew on this:

1-UaDajC2X8A8racBA8yr11g-750x350.jpeg

tas8831

I have extracted pictures from Pinterest that may be of interest.

1. A domed flat Earth with closed (frozen) edge like this can hold water. I want you all for homework to inflate a globe-print beach ball, and try to get the ball to hold water. And tell me how it went.

uY8sVdO.png

(Yeah, it's easy to write me off as a troll, but I figured out that a sphere doesn't hold water, and you're still struggling with this)

Let's suppose for a second that the reason water doesn't fall off into outer space with a rounded surface, constant spinning, and everything else is that gravity magically holds everything in place. Two new questions must be asked: (1) why do we feel a breeze of 25 mph and in fact get knocked off the ground at above like 90 mph yet feel absolutely nothing of this extremely fast spin? And don't tell me biological adaptation, bookcases also stay put while the substantially lower force of an earthquake knocks them clean over. My mom gets motion sick easily. She should be in constant agony. (2) If gravity is such a strong force that it hold the sky and the clouds in place without a firmament, and also hold water from rising out of the sea, why then is it really very easy to overcome gravity with magnetism? I was at a rock museum, and those magnetite or hemitite or whatever stones, I managed to stack about 15 or so to each other and to a metal table for several minutes straight. Upside down.

These things, btw can both be explained by air bouyancy and density without invoking gravity. A feather flies when air pushes it because it is only slightly more dense than air and can override it. The same for metal with enough magnetism. A bookcase, is much heavier and generally will not lift. Water stays in place because it is contained, and we do not feel anything because the Earth is not rotating. Originally, all religions believed this, not only "backward" Muslims still challenge it. Everyone else is brainwashed to the point of not even understand their own cognitive dissonance.

2. Two areas on opposite eastern/western and norther/southern hemispheres at the same time (given time zones), should not both be able to see the moon. One should be full and the other new, if in fact they are on opposite hemispheres. However, they took this shot on the same night and...

zKZgemb.jpg

(For that matter, in a round Earth, the eastern and western hemisphere ought to matter nearly as much as the southern and northern. However, northern and southern are seasonally inverted and have different constellations, as I found out when in South Africa their cold months were in the US summer. There however is no discernible difference between east and west)

3. Yeah, uhhh gravity isn't magic. Also, you've been brainwashed.

8Eu1qiI.jpg

4. How do compasses work? And how do sundials work?

n5ZRdSG.jpg

5. And lastly, this curvature of the Earth thing is just stupid. See below.

ja1qply.jpg

Lemme ask you something. You know those laser pointer things? You expect them to be level, and not curve. Enough so that people actually use them to build houses. If you point them in any direction, a curve would begin to show, that is, if there were one to be had. If all light curved with the curve of the Earth, you would not be able to trust a simple flashlight to light your way on a flat hill. It would constantly be curving in an odd line. Yet, if we are expected to believe that somehow a light that very clearly shines in a straight line is straight enough to measure angles for building but is somehow curving, yeah...

The atmosphere is domed, yes. We can figure this one out fairly easily with angles. But all of these things show issues with the surface also being rounded.

On last thing. Here is the Richmond Science Museum. This globe is intended to "prove" the earth is round, by pushing water up it. But you notice what's happening on the bottom? I think since then, they've got it to rotate more vertically. It still drips off. Round Earth... doesn't hold water. (I'm gonna chuckle at that terrible pun all night, btw)

This is all a joke, right? People cannot be this stupid, can they?

So ummm, I took a trip to China in like 2005. I noticed that rather than going from LA to China directly east to west, we instead flew directly north through the Arctic Circle. The official reasoning behind this is that planes need to be near land in case of emergency, but c'mon, this is 2019 and seaplanes were invented during the Midway campaigns of WWII. Pretty sure a water landing is safer than a crash landing in the ice.

However, when you look at one of those overhead maps of the Earth, it suddenly makes sense, as you're flying overland in a mostly straight line.

fe-england-texas.gif

Here's a few simple things you can do to prove if the earth is flat. If the earth is flat we should see the same stars above us all around the world. Now go out side. If you live in the northern hemisphere find the southern pole star. If you live in the southern hemisphere try to find the northern pole star.

Get a camera and put a solar lens on it to reduce the glare of the sun. Now if we lived on a flat earth the sun should be rotating above us when it gets closer to you above you the angular size of the sun should change. Now take a picture of the sun every hour to see whether or not the sun's angular size changes or not.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Here's a few simple things you can do to prove if the earth is flat. If the earth is flat we should see the same stars above us all around the world. Now go out side. If you live in the northern hemisphere find the southern pole star. If you live in the southern hemisphere try to find the northern pole star.

Get a camera and put a solar lens on it to reduce the glare of the sun. Now if we lived on a flat earth the sun should be rotating above us when it gets closer to you above you the angular size of the sun should change. Now take a picture of the sun every hour to see whether or not the sun's angular size changes or not.
You know when you talk as a psyche you say THE EARTH.

To a male psyche THE EARTH owns a measure or depth of mass of stone floating above what is not THE EARTH as stone.

Might be another reason why you say the Earth is flat, relating to ARK O a flat plane mass calculation landing on the ground. Burning the ground particle fusion back to wood/carbon state......water cooling and new images emerge. Jesus as a male image arose he says. New feed back to the mind by irradiation of the life on the ground affecting the brain chemicals....fake flat Earth theory.

You know when you talk as a psyche you say THE EARTH.

To a male psyche THE EARTH owns a measure or depth of mass of stone floating above what is not THE EARTH as stone.

Might be another reason why you say the Earth is flat, relating to ARK O a flat plane mass calculation landing on the ground. Burning the ground particle fusion back to wood/carbon state......water cooling and new images emerge. Jesus as a male image arose he says. New feed back to the mind by irradiation of the life on the ground affecting the brain chemicals....fake flat Earth theory.

Crazy man say what now?

I'm not a flat earther. I was providing simple experiments to prove the earth is not flat.