• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

prove me wrong on evolution

camanintx

I am a creationist and have proof that you are wrong.
Big challenge there Shaz202, let's just see how you fair.
Shaz202 said:
1. Matter cannot be created or destroyed- law of conservation.
Except when it can. Please read your law of conservation more carefully.
Shaz202 said:
2.Evolutionists say that the dot in which the big bang happened was spinning faster and faster and then exploded.
No, evolutionists say that all species came from a common ancestor. You're talking about cosmology here, a totally different subject.
Shaz202 said:
Well would you agree with me if I said this:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]If you put four fourth graders on a merry go round and then you had a high school football team out pushing it the kids would enter 4 phases[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PHASE 1: First they would be screaming at the foot ball players to go faster[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PHASE 2: Then they would be silent concentrating on holding on[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PHASE 3: Then they would start screaming again but this time saying slow down[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PHASE 4: Then they would start flying of the merry go round thus flying in the same direction they were spinning[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So if something is spinning really fast and the pieces fly off would they be flying the same direction they were spinning? duh yeah[/FONT]
Nice example, but what does this have to do with evolution?
Shaz202 said:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Well if in fact that little dot with all the matter in the world was spinning faster faster and then exploded and all the planets and universes and galaxy's flew off ... everything every planet should be spinning in the same direction right? Well they are not![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 planets and 6 moons are spinning in a different direction than the other planets!!![/FONT]
The law is called Conservation of Angular Momentum, and it doesn't prevent parts of the system from spinning in the opposite direction. Here's a little experiment for you. Fill up your bathtub with water and add some food coloring so you can see how it moves. Now open the drain and watch carefully to see if any water rotates in the opposite direction as the water spins down the drain.
Shaz202 said:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Well that just proved that evolution is made up![/FONT]
Sorry, but you haven't proved anything except your ignorance of basic scientific principles.
Shaz202 said:
I dont know how you can believe what you have been fed from a child, dont take any offense please :D
It sure beats whatever you've been fed.

Booko

Deviled Hen
I am a creationist and have proof that you are wrong.

1. Matter cannot be created or destroyed- law of conservation.

Actually it can. The proper law is the Law of Conservation of Mass-Energy. You're a little behind the times in physics, like over a century.

Here's a very readable description on the topic.

Mass–energy equivalence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2.Evolutionists say that the dot in which the big bang happened was spinning faster and faster and then exploded.

Uh, this in itself proves that you actually don't understand evolution. Evolution says nothing at all about abiogenesis, much less cosmology. You have your sciences confused.
Well would you agree with me if I said this:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]If you put four fourth graders on a merry go round and then you had a high school football team out pushing it the kids would enter 4 phases[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PHASE 1: First they would be screaming at the foot ball players to go faster[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PHASE 2: Then they would be silent concentrating on holding on[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PHASE 3: Then they would start screaming again but this time saying slow down[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PHASE 4: Then they would start flying of the merry go round thus flying in the same direction they were spinning[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So if something is spinning really fast and the pieces fly off would they be flying the same direction they were spinning? duh yeah[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Well if in fact that little dot with all the matter in the world was spinning faster faster and then exploded and all the planets and universes and galaxy's flew off ... everything every planet should be spinning in the same direction right? Well they are not![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 planets and 6 moons are spinning in a different direction than the other planets!!![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Well that just proved that evolution is made up![/FONT]

Uh, no. It proves you need a course in Physics badly. Not a cheezy HS course either.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
I dont know how you can believe what you have been fed from a child, dont take any offense please :D

Yeah, they brainwashed me all the time I was getting my science degrees.