• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prove by Your Good Model & Character,You have Adopted the Good Path:Patience, Salaat, Convey Message

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.
[2:154] O ye who believe! Seek help with patience and Prayer; surely, Allah is with the steadfast.

In human life, many problems come which are to be faced. Human personally passes through many difficulties. Such situations develop where patience is the only choice. Loss of wealth, children, and worldly things occurs.

A worldly person bears such loss by grieving, though this bearing is accompanied by many words of disbelief, and complaints about God are uttered. Some people do not bear worldly loss and lose mental balance.

But some servants of Allah the Exalted are such that they have to bear loss of life and wealth, or pass through mental tortures, or suffer bodily persecution as beating. It happens only because, by accepting directive of Allah the Exalted, they believe in a Prophet and envoy of Him. In short, their worldly losses and loss of life take place for the sake of Allah the Exalted but they pass through these without any complaint. Surely, they pray to Him, O Allah! we are being target of all this because we believe in the person You have sent, increase the powers of our patience and Yourself come for our help and save us from oppression of these oppressors . For Your sake, the examination, we are passing through, grant us steadfastness in it.

Rest of the world reads or listens history of Prophets. Other Muslims read or listen events of Prophets in Holy Quran. They read events of oppression to early Muslims or listen from their scholars. But Ahmadi Muslims are the ones who are practically passing through the religious oppressions which are old stories for others -- due to believing in Messiah of Muhammad i.e True Servant of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), the Envoy of Allah the Exalted who is sent for the renaissance of Islam.

Some other groups and sects can say also that we too are facing oppositions and animosities due to religion. But, all these communities or groups take revenge by inflicting the same oppression to their opponents or enemies which they had suffered, when opportunity comes.

But these are Ahmadis who show the model of being momin (believer), not taking law in their hand, practicing patience at persecutions, bow before Allah the Exalted and seek His help.

So it is a very big difference between Ahmadi-Muslims and other people of the world. We are the people, and we ought to be, who have believed in Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace), who do not leave the grip of patience and do not draw back from our belief due to worldly trials and animosities of opponents. We have understanding that only Allah has remedy of our griefs, we must bow before Master of all powers at the time of trouble, and not before people of world. We must have to seek His help, He is the One Who saves us from these troubles due to our patience and pray and shall do so. Insha Allah. He never returns those who, become pure, bow toward Him empty handed. Those who offer sacrifices for His Jama'at, He certainly rewards them.

We understand and practice these words of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) that The matter of believer is strange, his all matter comprised of goodness and this station only belongs to believer. If happiness reaches him he becomes thankful, recites Alhamdolillah, and prostrate before Allah the Exalted. This matter causes goodness for him. And if a trouble reaches him, he shows patience, this matter too causes goodness for him.

The arrival of big troubles in the path of Allah the Exalted, and patience shown and pray done at it make the servant recipient of goodness but Allah the Exalted is that Benevolent Being that He does leave the servant without His benevolence even when the servant gets smallest trouble…. Mentioning it, Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said at an occasion that whatever tiredness, sickness, unrest, trouble and sadness reaches to Muslim even if a thorn is pricked to him, Allah the Exalted forgives his some mistakes in compensation of it.

So it is our Rahim and Karim God, which grants to momin for even small things. For a patient and bowing before Allah the Exalted momin there are glad tidings after glad tidings from Allah the Exalted.

Then at another occasion, Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) told us importance of patience and pray and treatment by Allah the Exalted in return. He said that no drop is more liked by Allah the Exalted than the drop of blood flowing in the path of Allah the Exalted and drop (tear) falling from eye with His khashiat [khasiat=The fear of God stemming from realization of grandeur of God and meekness of human is ‘Khashiat’ of God. Khashiat does not mean an ordinary fear] as the result of offering Nafal at night and Allah the Exalted does not like more a sip more than sip of grief which human drinks with patience. [i.e. when human practice patience for the sake of Allah the Exalted in sadness, Allah the Exalted like this patience a lot.] Likewise Allah the Exalted does not like more a sip than sip of anger which human sips when suppressing anger.[i.e. not the sip of anger, Allah the Exalted like the sip of suppressing anger.]

On many occasions human show patience for the sake of Allah the Exalted he get pleasure of Allah the Exalted . Whether there are individual issues, one is being hurt due to these, or issues related to Jama'at, to get pleasure and love of Allah the Exalted Holy Prophet (sa) mentioned the principle that to bow before Allah the Exalted and exercise patience brings nearness of Allah the Exalted.

It is said in a tradition that Allah the Exalted has a lot of honour for servants who are close to Him, and catches the enemy which try to harm and inflict trouble to them.

So for the matter, which Allah the Exalted takes in His hand, what is need for servant to take it in his hand? Not only that Allah the Exalted takes revenge from enemies of those who bow to Him and practice patience, rather on an occasion Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said when servant is oppressed and he practices patience, Allah the Exalted grants him honour.

To whom God the Exalted grants honour, what greater honour can be for him.

So in these days, members of Jama'at Ahmadiyya in various countries are having conditions of hardship, unrest and trouble. At this, it is our duty that we should bow before Allah the Exalted with patience and pray. He is the one Who has the most power to save us from the tricks and plans of leaders of deniers. We have been witnessing it in the history of Jama'at that the foe remained unsuccessful and fail-in-desire despite all his powers and resources, and the steps of Jama'at continued to move forward.

As Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and his Companions had to pass through the period of difficulties and troubles, and received successes after crossing these, then who are we, who would get success without bearing any trouble.

Mentioning the painful phase of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said : The era of thirteen years is not short. In that duration, as much troubles He (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) suffered, it is not easy even to mention those. In inflicting troubles and persecution, nothing was spared by the nation, and here commandment was for patience and steadfastness. The commandment came repeatedly that as the previous Prophets showed patience you too show patience. And Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) would bear those troubles with perfect patience and would not become slow in Tabligh but stepped forward progressively. In reality, the patience of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was not like that of previous Prophets because their advent was for limited people that is why the troubles and persecutions by them were limited to that limit. But as compared to that, the patience of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was extremely big because first of all his own nation become opponent to him (sa) and intended for persecution, and Christians became foe too.

We did Bai'at of the person, who came for renaissance of Islam as servant of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), and to prove superiority of Islam on all religions, and by ending sectarianism in Muslims and gathering them at one hand to make them Ummatun Wahidah (One People). Thus we shall have to face oppositions by ours and others. In many countries of the world, the others currently do not oppose openly, like Islam faced it in early period. Rather the non-, when oppose they do it in crafty and thoughtful way. They use such methods to attack on Islam that they can say they have not done any oppression. But they do opposition in any case. Defense against them has to be done by us too, in their way.

That is why Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said that the weapons, which are being used by opponents of Islam to finish it, we have to use the same; it is the weapon of literature and conveying-the-message.

When Islam will begin to spread in non-Muslim world, and they shall see local people embracing Islam then non-Muslim countries too will oppose Jama'at. At some places, such events take place. In the beginning, some Churches gave us their places for our functions but when saw people’s tendency is increasing toward us then they began opposition and denied to give their places. They are learning this Islam is real Islam which Jama'at Ahmadiyya is conveying and spreading it will be dominated at a time…... It is destined this real Islam shall be spread by Jama'at Ahmadiyya.

But right now mullas are at forefront at every place to oppose Jama'at Ahmadiyya due to fear of losing pulpit. They are doing persecution same as done in old days to religions. Politicians too follow mullas due to fear of losing the voter who follow mullas. Otherwise these people do not know the abc of religion, perhaps majority do not offer Salaat, maybe they offer Friday and Eid Salaat only. But, in the name of honour of Islam they certainly attack Ahmadis, or try to pass law in assemblies.

These days, in Azad Kashmir Assembly, under the influence of Pakistani mulla, local mullahs and politicians are making efforts to declare Ahmadis as non-Muslims. In short, whatever they want to do they may. What has assembly of Pakistan achieved by declaring Ahmadis as non-Muslims. Which progress of Jama'at is stopped. By the favour of Allah the Exalted Jama'at is continuing to reaching ever new horizons, but members of Jama'at should remember that it is the duty of each Ahmadi to pray with patience to seek help of Allah the Exalted and to bow before Him, and to secure their Salaats and worships, and this thing will make them heir of favours of Allah the Exalted, more.

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Opposition to Ahmadis in Algeria was mentioned in past sermons too. Many people are in jail due to being Ahmadis, sentences from one to three years are given. Announcement of sentences have been made for dozens of Ahmadis, yet they are not jailed but it can happen at any time. Restrictions of various kinds are imposed only because, there too, mullas are bothered by progress of Ahmadiyyat, they are not bearing it.

Likewise, opposition continues in Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Arab countries. Recently, in a town Shubhai, district Memom Singh, Bangladesh, mullahs attacked our mosque and severely injured our missionary Mustafiz ur Rehman sahib with several stabbings of knife at whole body. Onlookers reported blood was gushing out of his body and a kidney came out. Only his jugular vein survived. Police shifted him to hospital, members of Jama'at reached and donated blood. By the favour of Allah the Exalted, he received good medical aid by good doctors, he was operated for several hours, he is stable but yet his condition is within danger. After gaining some consciousness, he communicated through paper and pen that certain missionary is in danger too, guard him, and expressed worry about parents [it is a grandeur of believer that despite he is hurt but is worried about others]. May Allah the Exalted grant him long life with health and security and grant him full and fast healing. [Aameen]

Anyway, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) has told us about these oppositions in advance that if you have accepted Ahmadiyyat then you will have to pass through these hardships. He (a.s.) said on an occasion: Our Jama'at too have this kind of difficulties, as Muslims faced in the time of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). Therefore new and the first of all trouble is that when some person joins this Jama'at then immediately friends, relatives, and kinfolk get separated, even sometimes parents and brothers sisters become foe; even they do not like to say assalamo alaikum [peace be on you], and do not want to offer Salaat of Jinazah. Several difficulties of such types are faced…I know some men are of weak disposition too and they are worried at such difficulties but remember, coming of this kind of difficulties is essential. You are not more than Prophets and Messengers, difficulties and troubles of this kind came to them. These come so that faith in God the Exalted should become strong and opportunity for pure change is obtained. Continue to do prays. Thus it is essential that you should follow Prophets and Messengers and adopt the way of patience. No loss occurs to you. The friend who leaves you because of acceptance of Truth, he is not true friend otherwise it should have been so that he would have been with you. You are required that the people who leave you and get separated from you only because of this reason that you have joined the Movement made by God the Exalted, do not make riot and discord with them, rather pray for them in absentia [others are doing animosity we have to pray for them in absentia] that may Allah the Exalted grant them that insight and knowledge which He has granted to you by His favour. You should prove by your good model and character that you have adopted the good path.

By accepting Ahmadiyyat, no crime or sin is done, one have not fallen in any trash. But this is the good way which you have chosen.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said that, So this is the reaction which we have to show, and should be shown, after these attacks….. No doubt we take legal steps. We pray for their reform. Along with it, we take legal course against criminals too, and will do as it is too directive of Allah the Exalted…..But we never lose hold of patience - neither will lose nor should be. And in each trouble and difficulty we bow before Allah the Exalted only and will do so. Insha Allah.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) also mentioned that sometimes complaints come to him that some people who have no such difficulties, they are in West, and they have opportunities to convey message, sometime during Tabligh or during debate with mullas on social media they use such language which is not appropriate for an Ahmadi to use it and sometimes non-Ahmadis’ language is relatively softer. If it is right, he would say to such members that it would be better if they should not do Tabligh because such kind of Tabligh would earn them displeasure of Allah the Exalted….As mentioned in Hadith Allah the Exalted likes the person who drinks the sip of patient and anger….Our announcement is that anger come to those who do not have reason. If we have reason, then anger is not allowed.

We should always remember these words of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) : Look! My advent is for the matter that I should repeatedly guide you that continue to avoid each kind of place of discord and riot, and show patience even after hearing name-calling, answer evil with virtue. And if one is ready to do discord the it is better that you should move away from such place, and reply kindly. Many a times it happens that a person opposes with great passion, and uses that way in opposition which is discord-full, by which listeners are encouraged for excitement. But when kind answer is obtained from the other and name-calling is not contested, then he himself is ashamed [For us, this is the teaching that even there are name-calling, answer with kindness] and he begins to be abashed and regretful at his act [many times such events have taken place, good natured opponents felt shame]. I tell you truly that do not leave patience from hand. The weapon of patience is such that the guns do not that work which is done by patience. It is patience, which captures hearts. Remember for sure, I become very much sad, when I hear a certain person, being from this Jama'at, has fought with someone. I never like this way. And God the Exalted too does not want that, That Jama'at which would be a model in world, it adopt such a way which is not way of Taqwa. But I tell you this too that Allah the Exalted supports this matter upto that, if any person, being from Jama'at, does not practice patience and forbearance then he should remember that he is not included in this Jama'at. At maximum the reason of excitement and passion could be that I am called bad-names then hand over this matter to God. You cannot decide it. Leave my matter with God. You should practice patience and forbearance even after hearing these name-callings. What do you know, how much name-calling I hear from these people. It happens quite often, letters come filled with dirty name-callings. Name are called in open cards. Letters come without postage paid, whose receiving money have to be given, and when (we) read, it heap of name-calling. They are such obscene name-callings that I know surely that no Messenger too is given such dirty name-calling. And I do not believe that Abu Jahl carried the capacity for such name calling. But all this have to be heard. As I practice patience, then it is your duty to practice patience. The branch is no more than the tree. You see! How long they shall do name-calling. Eventually they shall stopped by being tired. Their name-calling, their mischiefs and plans can never make me tired. If I was not from God the Exalted then no doubt I would have feared of their name-callings. But I know for sure that I am appointed by God. Then what care should I have of such petty things. It can never take place. You should ponder by yourself that their name-calling has damaged whom – them or me? Their Jama'at is reduced and mine is increased. If these name-callings can create any hindrance, at this time [the time when he wrote this] Jama'at is developed more than two hundred thousand. [And today, despite these name-callings, by the favour of Allah the Exalted, Jama'at is established in 209 countries in the world]. And have these people come from them or from somewhere else. They passed Fatwas of disbelief against me and what was effect of that Fatwa of disbelief. Jama'at increased. If this Movement was run by planning, then it was essential that this Fatwa should have made effect. [i.e. If there was my plan to make this Jama'at then there should have been effect of Fatwas, but there was no effect.] and that Fatwa of desbielf would have made very great hindrance in my way. But the thing which is from God the Exalted, human does not have power that he could destroy it. Whatever plans are made against me, recognizers regret. I explain that these people who opposes me they place their hand before a grand river which is coming with its full strength, and they want it should be stopped with it. Its result is obvious that it cannot be stopped. They want to stop with those name callings but they should remember it will never stop……Is it work of noble people to call names, I am sorry about these Muslims (those who call name), what kind of Muslims are they, who use tongue with such boldness. I say by swearing to Allah the Exalted that I have never heard such name-callings even by any lowest person, which I have heard from these so called Muslims. In these name-callings these people manifest their condition, and admit they are wicked and miscreant. May God the Exalted open their eyes, and have mercy on them.
[Aameen]

So we should remember that if it is correct that some Ahmadis, by getting irritated, answer these people in wrong way and harshness at social media, they do wrong. By doing so, they are not doing one sin, they are committing the sin that driving new generation away from Ahmadiyyat. ….. Some youth thinks, since we did not have answer so we are giving answer with harshness…..It is wrong. Such people should immediately change their attitudes. Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) further said: As I said earlier that answering name calling with name calling means we have no proof. Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) repeatedly explained to us in various ways that we should hold tight to patience.

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
The teaching of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) should be clear for everyone, he said: They name-call me but I neither care their name calling, nor I am sorry for them, because they have failed to do this competition, and cannot hide their inability and dirtiness except by calling names. [They call-name because they have no argument]. They may issue Fatwas of disbielf, make false cases, paste various fabricated-lies and slanders, by using all their powers they may compete with me, and see, in whom favour the last decision will be. If I care about their name-calling then the real duty assigned to me by Allah the Exalted will be left. Thus where I do not care their name calling, I advise my Jama'at that it is appropriate to practice patience at their name calling, never ever answer name calling with name calling because by this blessing go away, they should show model of patience and forbearance, and show their morals. Surely remember that there is dangerous animosity between wisdom and excitement. When excitement and anger come, wisdom cannot remain established. But the one who practice patience, and show model of forbearance, he is given a Nur, by which a light is developed in powers of his wisdom and reflection. And then Nur is developed from Nur. Since in the state of anger, heart and mind are dark, that is why then, darkness is developed from darkness.

Thus if one has to increase in the powers of wisdom and reflection, Nur has to be produced in heart and mind, we need to suppress anger and excitement all times. Then favours of Allah the Exalted will increase more. So far the progress of Jama'at Ahmadiyya is not achieved by showing excitement and anger. It is the promise of Allah the Exalted that He shall give dominance to Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). So when He has to give the dominance, and He has to put blessing in this work of conveying the message and other, then we should do effort to get pleasure of Allah the Exalted. We should always live our life by keeping these words of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) before us: Worldly people depend on means, but Allah the Exalted is not limited to this thing that He should be dependant of means. If ever He wants He does works for His beloveds without means and sometime does by producing means. And sometimes it happens so that He deform the already made means. In short clean your deeds, and always do zikr of [state, remember] God the Exalted, and do not be careless, as when the running prey becomes somewhat lazy it is seized by hunter, likewise the one who become careless of zikr of God the Exalted, fall preys to Satan. [remember this example, likewise if human becomes careless in prays, worships, seeking help of Allah the Exalted he can fall prey to Satan] Keep the Taubah (repentance) always alive [do a lot of Istighfar] because the limb which is in use, it can be workable. And which is left inactive, it becomes useless for ever. Likewise keep the Taubah active so that it should not become useless. If you do not do true Taubah, it is like seed which is sowed at stone, and if it is true Tuabah then it is seed which is sowed in good soil and it brings fruit at its time……These days there are great difficulties in this Taubah [He (a.s.) was advising people who had come in Qadian, He said] when you would go from there you would hear a lot from people… that you have done Bai'at of a majzum, kafir and dajjal etc. Never show excitement before such sayers. We are appointed by God the Exalted for patience, that is why it should be so that you pray for them that God the Exalted may give guidance to them too. And as you expect that will never accept your words, you should turn your face from them too. The weapons of our dominance are Istighfar, Taubah, knowing religious knowledge, to keep grandeur of God the Exalted in view and to offer Salaat of five times. Salaat is the key of acceptance of pray. When offer Salaat, pray in it, and do not be careless, and avoid each evil whether it is about divine rights or rights of people.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said: So our duty is that we should develop the relation with Allah the Exalted, and always make effort to follow His commandments, and bear sacrifices in His path with patience and steadfastness. May Allah the Exalted enable us to walk on paths of His pleasure with patience and prays, may we always remain recipients of His favours and gratuities. [Aameen]

========
Reference: Based on Friday sermon (May 12, 2017) by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help) , UK, alislam.org -- mta.tv

Last edited: