• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proud Boy Leader Pleads Guilty to Seditious Conspiracy

Wandering Monk

We Never Know

No Slack
A Proud Boy leader Jeremy Bertino just plead guilty to seditious conspiracy in connection with the January 6 attack on the Capitol and declared in his panel that his conduct was done with other Proud Boy leaders including Enrique Tarrio.

The Washington Post also reports Bertino will be entered into the Witness Protection Program, which could indicate he's cooperating in upcoming trials.

NC Proud Boy Jeremy Bertino pleads guilty in Capitol attack trial | wcnc.com

Saw that coming on the news earlier but missed it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder if he commented on how
Trump influenced him to rebel?

I don't believe that was discussed. The conspiracy component links to his actions with other Proud Boys leadership, but I don't think they've established collusion with Trump.

Closest I saw was them commenting on a tripling of membership following some of the former Presidents more inciteful speeches, but in my very amateur understanding that in now way amounts to collusion.

Last edited:

AlexanderG

My favorite was when LGBT folks flooded Twitter with the #proudboys hashtag, by posting pictures of themselves kissing their same sex-spouses and talking about how proud they are.

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if these seditionists were coordinating with Mark Meadows or even Trump. It sounds like more people will be going down either way, even if it's just other members of their fragile masculinity club.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
My favorite was when LGBT folks flooded Twitter with the #proudboys hashtag, by posting pictures of themselves kissing their same sex-spouses and talking about how proud they are.

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if these seditionists were coordinating with Mark Meadows or even Trump. It sounds like more people will be going down either way, even if it's just other members of their fragile masculinity club.
Lmao that was great. Showed how fragile and pathetic these boys really are
“Proud boys.” Pfft boys is right, they are not men. They’re middle school bullies, as the Americans would say

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
They've never been shy about hating America's government.
They despise this country and it's founding principles
I'd say they hate to see what is being done done the American government that caused them to act the way they did.

In their eyes they see themselves as protecters, not attacker's.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I'd say they hate to see what is being done done the American government that caused them to act the way they did.

The electoral process was what the government did to make them act like dimwitted dopes. The American people voted to extinguish the disastrous dumpster fire that was Trump, so the insurrectionists went on a redneck rampage because they didn't get to turn The U.S. into a third world theocracy.

It's cute how you're trying to blame the left for the right's embarrassing failures.

exchemist

Veteran Member

When I first head of them I actually assumed they were a gay activist group - gay pride and all that. Some of the pictures of them in tight T-shirts with moustaches did nothing to correct my misunderstanding......:D

wellwisher

What about the Russian Collusion Coup? What should happen to those who participated; Democrats, RINOs, media and high tech, in the failed attempt to overthrow of a duly elected president Trump? In the very least the DNC should be back charged the wasted tax payer money they stole to fund the Coup.

Has anyone read the book recently released by Rep Jerry Nadler, who is a top tier Democrat.? He states in his book that Trump was not given due process during his impeachment trails. The same Russian Collusion Coup criminals, again ignored the Constitution, when they did not allow Trump to cross examine their witnesses and have his own witnesses. They were protecting quid pro quo Joe and his Ukrainian shakedown, just as the Swamp members of the FBI are still doing with his son's laptop. That was election interference.

Nadler did not like Trump, but he was more upset that his fellow Democrats on the committee who did not care about the Constitution. Nothing happened to the Schiff, during the failed Coup or the two illegal impeachments. This corruption in Government is part of what the Proud Boys were fighting against.

After the midterms this will be straightened out. There is truth to be told. Expect another big cheat, but it will not be enough to escape justice. Biden and the Swamp is already intimidating people of all ages with the DOJ and FBI raids of political opponents. Did anyone hear about the 87 year old lady who was the victim of a gun blazing FBI raid? These are desperate people trying it intimidate voters, since their time is coming.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

You can say the same thing about the people who flew plans into the the world trade centre.
Or the proud members of the Nazi Party of Germany, or the Republican Fascist Party of Italy, or the Movimiento Nacional of Spain, or the ...

It is a malignant bit of apologetics.

Wandering Monk

What about the Russian Collusion Coup? What should happen to those who participated; Democrats, RINOs, media and high tech, in the failed attempt to overthrow of a duly elected president Trump? In the very least the DNC should be back charged the wasted tax payer money they stole to fund the Coup.

Has anyone read the book recently released by Rep Jerry Nadler, who is a top tier Democrat.? He states in his book that Trump was not given due process during his impeachment trails. The same Russian Collusion Coup criminals, again ignored the Constitution, when they did not allow Trump to cross examine their witnesses and have his own witnesses. They were protecting quid pro quo Joe and his Ukrainian shakedown, just as the Swamp members of the FBI are still doing with his son's laptop. That was election interference.

Nadler did not like Trump, but he was more upset that his fellow Democrats on the committee who did not care about the Constitution. Nothing happened to the Schiff, during the failed Coup or the two illegal impeachments. This corruption in Government is part of what the Proud Boys were fighting against.

After the midterms this will be straightened out. There is truth to be told. Expect another big cheat, but it will not be enough to escape justice. Biden and the Swamp is already intimidating people of all ages with the DOJ and FBI raids of political opponents. Did anyone hear about the 87 year old lady who was the victim of a gun blazing FBI raid? These are desperate people trying it intimidate voters, since their time is coming.

Whataboutism never fails to make its appearance in these discussions.

BTW, impeachment is NOT a legal process, it is a political one. Impeachment is not bound by the same rules as a court case.

impeachment

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
These people see conspiracies and false narratives. They react to emotional feelings and not facts.

Paranoid delusions don't make someone honorable. They're loons who can't tell truth from fiction.

Twilight Hue

These people see conspiracies and false narratives. They react to emotional feelings and not facts.

Paranoid delusions don't make someone honorable. They're loons who can't tell truth from fiction.
That's why they are called the lunatic fringe. All political parties have them.

Twilight Hue

Or maybe it shows that you should not be using violence or the threat of violence to try to achieve political goals.

And how important it is not to allow such tactics to succeed.
It's preferred to do things at the table, but you know what enevitabily happens when talks fail or keep failing.