• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Protestant learns about Orthodox Christianity

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
I thought it was a nice vid, especially to people who are more familiar with Protestant or Catholic, but not Orthodox.

I saw that one a few days ago myself. Though the Protestant pastor obviously has a certain opinion about Orthodoxy, he remained very respectful and tried to keep the bias out of things to the best of his ability and I give him a lot of credit for that.

Jumi

I saw that one a few days ago myself. Though the Protestant pastor obviously has a certain opinion about Orthodoxy, he remained very respectful and tried to keep the bias out of things to the best of his ability and I give him a lot of credit for that.
I also liked his attitude in this video. There was potential for conflict there, but it remained respectful, as you said.