• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

proposal the U.S. should scrap the electoral college and choose the president by dance off.

Do you love it? (choose all that apply)

• I love it!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I love it!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I love it!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I love it!

• I love it!

• I love it!

• I love it!

• I love it!

• I love it!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I love that dance. And I'm glad she's kicking butt. I don't agree with all her positions but right now that's secondary. Her youthful energy is just what this country needs.
Sooo... it doesn't matter how stupid her ideas as long as she can dance in heels? Hmmm.....

I see there's a reading comprehension problem because my use of the word "all" was ignored.

But I guess it's to be expected since those on the right have been told not to dare to disagree with Trump or else as this Arizona letter demands it is non-negotiable that we stand with our President.”

But I guess that's the way it is with Kim Jong Trump or is it Vladimir Trumpsky? Disagree and things will happen to you.

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think
Worked for Teddy Kennedy and he got away with murder... ok, ok ok.... Manslaughter, errr, woman-slaughter... (Wonders aside: Was he even charged with leaving the scene of an accident?)
He was. He was given a two month prison sentence for that, but it was suspended. He also lost his driving privileges for a time.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
<snicker>
Like Hillary and Bernie...
:)
Tom
I was thinking of Bill Clinton, who was touted by many (even friends of mine) as one handsome hunk'o man candy. And then Obama was cute as a bug's ear.
Moreover, your examples prove my point.....
Those 2 weren't even remotely fetching.
(Although I liked the colors of 1 or 2 of Hillary's pantsuits.)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
He was. He was given a two month prison sentence for that, but it was suspended. He also lost his driving privileges for a time.
Ok, that sync's with my memory of the events. I know he did not spend any serious time in jail. Poor baby lost his driving privileges. How effective a punishment is that for a person who can easily afford a chauffeured limousine?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Ok, that sync's with my memory of the events. I know he did not spend any serious time in jail. Poor baby lost his driving privileges. How effective a punishment is that for a person who can easily afford a chauffeured limousine?
It's not like he is the only rich connected person who can afford a lot of "justice".

From Bill Clinton to Donald Trump, how many elitists could dodge the draft?
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's not like he is the only rich connected person who can afford a lot of "justice".

From Bill Clinton to Donald Trump, how many elitists could dodge the draft?
Tom
Kerry partially did.
Bernie did.
So did Hillary...oh, wait....only men have the duty to
serve as a soldier (according to most Democrats).

Hey, didn't you dodge it too?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So ,
The whole point to "Swiftboating" Kerry was what, again?
Tom
I wasn't referring to his questionable "heroism".
Just his very brief combat tour ending so early.
Citation please.
Just read RF...
All the Dems who criticize Trump for not serving,
but have no problem with Hillary's not serving.

I wasn't referring to his questionable "heroism".
Just his very brief combat tour ending so early.

Just read RF...
All the Dems who criticize Trump for not serving,
but have no problem with Hillary's not serving.
Trust me Trump’s not serving is the least of his moral flaws.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Trump would walk it... Or at least pay the judges to say he walked it

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I see there's a reading comprehension problem because my use of the word "all" was ignored.

But I guess it's to be expected since those on the right have been told not to dare to disagree with Trump or else as this Arizona letter demands it is non-negotiable that we stand with our President.”

But I guess that's the way it is with Kim Jong Trump or is it Vladimir Trumpsky? Disagree and things will happen to you.

I don't think Trump has ever made a discouraging remark toward this lady. I was commenting personally from listening to many of her interviews where you could actually hear the thoughts rattling around in her head. I think it may be the Trump haters that are more described by your sheep analogy.