• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prophets, Legitimacy etc.

Tiberius

I can believe whatever I want to believe about your imaginary messenger.

And likewise I can believe whatever I want to believe about your imaginary messenger. And yet you continually respond to my posts to support your beliefs.

I need faith in the evidence that shows that God exists because 'God exists' can never be proven since I cannot ever SEE God.

That sounds to me like nothing more than you need to choose to believe some particular claim in order to justify your opinion.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
And likewise I can believe whatever I want to believe about your imaginary messenger. And yet you continually respond to my posts to support your beliefs.
I do not respond to your posts to support my beliefs. I already told you why I respond but I guess you either forgot or you didn't believe me.
That sounds to me like nothing more than you need to choose to believe some particular claim in order to justify your opinion.
I suggest you stop trying to figure out why I do what I do because you could not be further off base. If you want to know why I do what I do you should ask.