• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prophet Jesus [ppuh] not yet died

Muslims believe that Prophet Jesus {prayers & peace upon him}, was not the person taken to cross. Another person similar in shape was taken to cross & killed.
Prophet Jesus {prayers & peace upon him} was raised to heaven alive by God & will return near end times & will stay 40 years in the earth, then die like any human being.
A lot of events will occur during this period including;

1. Prophet Jesus {prayers & peace upon him}, will support Islam & witteness that, no god expect Allah & Mohamed {prayers & peace upon him} is God messenger.

2. He will fight antichrist & kill him (antichrist will melt upon seeing Prophet Jesus {prayers & peace upon him} )

3-Prophet Jesus {prayers & peace upon him}, will pray (the regular Muslims prayers) behind Imam Mahdi (a great Muslim leader near end times)
The basis of these believes comes mainly from the following Quranic verses;

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
—Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157-158[1]

JAZAKALLAH nice post but i am feared that if some christian read that he won't believe. I just want to convince them that they are following a messenger not ALLAH and their books are not pure . How to do that. Any suggestions.

JAZAKALLAH nice post but i am feared that if some christian read that he won't believe. I just want to convince them that they are following a messenger not ALLAH and their books are not pure . How to do that. Any suggestions.
=================================================================
Thanks, sister Manahel.Fatima & RAMADAN KAREEM.
In reply to your Question not only to christians but to all non Muslims.

Prophet Mohamed [Prayers & Peace be upon him(ppuh)] had many prophecies among them are return of his brother in prophethood prophet Jesus (Prayers & peace be upon him). Many of these prophecies occured exactly as he mentioned them.
you can reveiw my topic in this forum via the following link;

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/sunni-dir/105465-prophet-mohamed-prayers-peace-upon-him.html

Another logical issue if prophet Mohamed [ppuh] is not a true prophet as true christians believe why he loved prophet Jesus(ppuh) & he valued his mother Mary.
Lastly the book we as Muslims, believe to be God word i.e. Quran contained within its text a lot of scientific clues & signs which prove that this is a genuine god words.
please go the following links

http://www.islam-guide.com/

or

http://www.harunyahya.com/miracles_of_the_quran_01.php