• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

zahra67

in the name of god the most compassionate the most merciful.
hello every one.
i try to help you increase your knowledge about islam.
i send verses from the holy quran, audio files and pdf books to show you islamic views in different aspects.
my todays post is about prophet jesus and his honorable mother mary peace be upon them in the holy quran.
jesus peace be upon him is one of the highest messenger of god.
he is messenger of god and his great servant, not his sun.
islam completed the previous religions and confirms them, its not against them!
god has many prophet for guidance of mankind toward prosperity in this life and salvation in afterlife.
but prophet mohammad peace be upon him is the final messenger and his religion and mission is to be mercy for all creation.
and also god confirms it in the holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
god is only one and unique.
he has no family and not born.
in chapter 112 that we recite most of times in our daily prayers we read:

SURA 112. AL-IKHLAS (SINCERITY)
1. Say: He, Allah, is One. 2. Allah is He on Whom all depend. 3. He begets not, nor is He begotten. 4. And none is like Him.
and now some verses about prophet jesus and his mother mary peace be upon him in the holy quran.

in chapter 3, verses 33 until 60 God almighty says:
Surely Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the descendants of Ibrahim and the descendants of Imran above the nations. Offspring one of the other; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. When a woman of Imran said: My Lord! surely I vow to Thee what is in my womb, to be devoted [to Thy service]; accept therefore from me, surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing. So when she brought forth, she said: My Lord! Surely I have brought it forth a female-- and Allah knew best what she brought forth-- and the male is not like the female, and I have named it Marium, and I commend her and her offspring into Thy protection from the accursed Shaitan. So her Lord accepted her with a good acceptance and made her grow up a good growing, and gave her into the charge of Zakariya; whenever Zakariya entered the sanctuary to [see] her, he found with her food. He said: O Marium! whence comes this to you? She said: It is from Allah. Surely Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure. There did Zakariya pray to his Lord; he said: My Lord! grant me from Thee good offspring; surely Thou art the Hearer of prayer. Then the angels called to him as he stood praying in the sanctuary: That Allah gives you the good news of Yahya verifying a Word from Allah, and honorable and chaste and a prophet from among the good ones. He said: My Lord! when shall there be a son [born] to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? He said: even thus does Allah what He pleases. He said: My Lord! appoint a sign for me. Said He: Your sign is that you should not speak to men for three days except by signs; and remember your Lord much and glorify Him in the evening and the morning. And when the angels said: O Marium! surely Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of of the world. O Marium! keep to obedience to your Lord and humble yourself, and bow down with those who bow. This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you; and you were not with them when they cast their pens [to decide] which of them should have Marium in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another. When the angels said: O Marium, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him [of one] whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near [to Allah. And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and [he shall be] one of the good ones. She said: My Lord! when shall there be a son [born] to I me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is. And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Tavrat and the Injeel. And [make him] a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers. And a verifier of that which is before me of the Taurat and that I may allow you part of that which has been forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord therefore be careful of [your duty to] Allah and obey me. Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right pathBut when Isa perceived unbelief on their part, he said Who will be my helpers in Allah's way? The disciples said: We are helpers [in the way] of Allah: We believe in Allah and bear witness that we are submitting ones. Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the messenger, so write us down with those who bear witness. And they planned and Allah [also] planned, and Allah is the best of planners. And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay [on earth] and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed. Then as to those who disbelieve, I will chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall have no helpers. And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah does not love the unjust. This We recite to you of the communications and the wise reminder. Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was. [This is] the truth from your Lord, so be not of the disputers.
now some verses from chapter maryam.
yes! the title of chapter 19 of the holy quran is maryam.
And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place So she took a veil [to screen herself] from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and there appeared to her a well-made man. She said: Surely I fly for refuge from you to the Beneficent Allah, if you are one guarding [against evil. He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy. She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste? He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed. So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place. And the throes [of childbirth] compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten! Then [the child] called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you; And shake towards you the trunk of the palmtree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates: So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent Allah, so I shall not speak to any man today. And she came to her people with him, carrying him [with her]. They said: O Marium! surely you have done a strange thing.
O sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman. But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who was a child in the cradle? 30. He said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live; And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed. And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life. Such is Isa, son of Marium; [this is] the saying of truth about which they dispute. It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is. And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.

and allah mentioned mary a great exemplar for the believers.
in chapter 66, verse 12, in the holy quran, the all merciful god says:
. And Marium, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her of Our inspiration and she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord and His books, and she was of, the obedient ones.

and also the best website about study about islam and islamic books is:
www.al-islam.org
please fill free to email me for your questions and requested books about islam.
[email protected]
best wishes and devine mercy and blessings i pray for you.

Skwim

Veteran Member
hello every one.
i send verses from the holy quran, audio files and pdf books to show you islamic views in different aspects.
my todays post is about prophet jesus and his honorable mother mary peace be upon them in the holy quran.
god has many prophet for guidance of mankind toward prosperity in this life and salvation in afterlife.
but prophet mohammad peace be upon him is the final messenger and his religion and mission is to be mercy for all creation.

1. Say: He, Allah, is One. 2. Allah is He on Whom all depend. 3. He begets not, nor is He begotten. 4. And none is like Him.
and now some verses about prophet jesus and his mother mary peace be upon him in the holy quran.

Surely Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the descendants of Ibrahim and the descendants of Imran above the nations. Offspring one of the other; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. When a woman of Imran said: My Lord! surely I vow to Thee what is in my womb, to be devoted [to Thy service]; accept therefore from me, surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing. So when she brought forth, she said: My Lord! Surely I have brought it forth a female-- and Allah knew best what she brought forth-- and the male is not like the female, and I have named it Marium, and I commend her and her offspring into Thy protection from the accursed Shaitan. So her Lord accepted her with a good acceptance and made her grow up a good growing, and gave her into the charge of Zakariya; whenever Zakariya entered the sanctuary to [see] her, he found with her food. He said: O Marium! whence comes this to you? She said: It is from Allah. Surely Allah gives to whom He pleases without measure. There did Zakariya pray to his Lord; he said: My Lord! grant me from Thee good offspring; surely Thou art the Hearer of prayer. Then the angels called to him as he stood praying in the sanctuary: That Allah gives you the good news of Yahya verifying a Word from Allah, and honorable and chaste and a prophet from among the good ones. He said: My Lord! when shall there be a son [born] to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? He said: even thus does Allah what He pleases. He said: My Lord! appoint a sign for me. Said He: Your sign is that you should not speak to men for three days except by signs; and remember your Lord much and glorify Him in the evening and the morning. And when the angels said: O Marium! surely Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of of the world. O Marium! keep to obedience to your Lord and humble yourself, and bow down with those who bow. This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you; and you were not with them when they cast their pens [to decide] which of them should have Marium in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another. When the angels said: O Marium, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him [of one] whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near [to Allah. And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and [he shall be] one of the good ones. She said: My Lord! when shall there be a son [born] to I me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is. And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Tavrat and the Injeel. And [make him] a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers. And a verifier of that which is before me of the Taurat and that I may allow you part of that which has been forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord therefore be careful of [your duty to] Allah and obey me. Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right pathBut when Isa perceived unbelief on their part, he said Who will be my helpers in Allah's way? The disciples said: We are helpers [in the way] of Allah: We believe in Allah and bear witness that we are submitting ones. Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the messenger, so write us down with those who bear witness. And they planned and Allah [also] planned, and Allah is the best of planners. And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay [on earth] and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed. Then as to those who disbelieve, I will chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall have no helpers. And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah does not love the unjust. This We recite to you of the communications and the wise reminder. Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was. [This is] the truth from your Lord, so be not of the disputers.
And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place So she took a veil [to screen herself] from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and there appeared to her a well-made man. She said: Surely I fly for refuge from you to the Beneficent Allah, if you are one guarding [against evil. He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy. She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste? He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed. So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place. And the throes [of childbirth] compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten! Then [the child] called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you; And shake towards you the trunk of the palmtree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates: So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent Allah, so I shall not speak to any man today. And she came to her people with him, carrying him [with her]. They said: O Marium! surely you have done a strange thing.
O sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman. But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who was a child in the cradle? 30. He said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live; And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed. And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life. Such is Isa, son of Marium; [this is] the saying of truth about which they dispute. It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is. And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.

. And Marium, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her of Our inspiration and she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord and His books, and she was of, the obedient ones.

www.al-islam.org
please fill free to email me for your questions and requested books about islam.
[email protected]

Proselytizing Is Against Forum Rules
ncEkk8jcA.png

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Thanks for the widely already known information but what he ^^^^^^^^^^^^ said!:mad:
Everything I needed to know about islam I learned on 9/11 and now Miami.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
hello every one.

www.al-islam.org
[email protected]

I have to agree with the others, - this is a huge wall of text.

I do thank you for the Mariam information though.

I've always found it interesting that the Qur'an includes other sources including Gnostic information about her, - such as her birth being special, - miracles around her,- being raised as a Temple Virgin, etc.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Thanks for the widely already known information but what he ^^^^^^^^^^^^ said!:mad:
Everything I needed to know about islam I learned on 9/11 and now Miami.
9/11 is inside job.

Alqaeda and Taliban and Bin laden were ally USA against Soviet Union.

You just posting the same sentence in many threads " I learned Islam on 9/11" I find annoying and shamefull.

Whom converting to Islam everyday learned Islam from ?

how about whom were (convert) to be Muslim before 9/11 ?

Last edited: