• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof Your God Doesn't Exist.

night912

Until your proof formula is universally true. It’s useless as a proof. God still exists, because the criteria are not universally true.
This, is in itself, not true. What is "true" is not necessarily require to be universally accepted as true.

Anything that does not exist, still exist because it's not universally true that they don't exist.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
This, is in itself, not true. What is "true" is not necessarily require to be universally accepted as true.

Anything that does not exist, still exist because it's not universally true that they don't exist.
That’s what I said.

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
It is interesting to me that some place god so far out there that it is practically unknowable, untestable, undetectable. This is the epitome of the "Invisible Pink Unicorn" analogy. I can't bring myself to think like that; and couldn't think like that even when I wa a bible thumper, So if god is so elusive that it can neither be proven nor disproved, then why believe? I'm flabberghasted, really.