• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

proof of the true God?

DPMartin

In other words one is not ready to accept that the Truth supported all these messengers/prophets of G-d, namely Buddha, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Jesus, Muhammad, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 and many more such persons in many lands of the globe. Is it so, please?

Regards

nope what you've listed is not the same gods period, and you know it, therefore the Truth, the Word of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, dose not support many different gods as you do.

Jacob Samuelson

Regardless how you view it, you entered the car lot hoping to leave with at least knowledge of perhaps what might be a future mode of transportation be it at said lot or elsewhere. Or was your intention to prove that no one has a suitable vehicle for you therefore you have no reason to purchase a car. Walk if you want, you may decide it may be unnecessarily difficult in the future but I still don't think it doesn't mean you might get to a enjoyable destination sooner or later. Just keep trying to find proof for yourself. Don't borrow from others proofs. Keep asking the questions. You might get there someday.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
nope what you've listed is not the same gods period, and you know it, therefore the Truth, the Word of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, dose not support many different gods as you do.

Is G-d limited to a time and place like humans?
G-d has beautiful names in other places/peoples in their languages. He is G-d of all people. Please widen one's vision.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Regardless how you view it, you entered the car lot hoping to leave with at least knowledge of perhaps what might be a future mode of transportation be it at said lot or elsewhere. Or was your intention to prove that no one has a suitable vehicle for you therefore you have no reason to purchase a car. Walk if you want, you may decide it may be unnecessarily difficult in the future but I still don't think it doesn't mean you might get to a enjoyable destination sooner or later. Just keep trying to find proof for yourself. Don't borrow from others proofs. Keep asking the questions. You might get there someday.
"Just keep trying to find proof for yourself." Unquote

Another way is to pray to G-d to guide one. It is one of His beautiful attributes namely Al-Hadi, the one who guides the people. And yet another beautiful attribute is that he listens to the prayers of the people.

Regards

DPMartin

Is G-d limited to a time and place like humans?
G-d has beautiful names in other places/peoples in their languages. He is G-d of all people. Please widen one's vision.

Regards

do you even know what a "god" is?

people and societies can and have acknowledge anything or person as their god. not so much physical objects today as in the past, but even their own imaginations of what they think a god ought to be. which isn't the truth. its only being correct about what they think or feel is good, but what they think is bogus and not the truth. and certainly not the Truth of the true and Living Creator and Judge that is the God of Jesus Christ.

Muffled

Jesus in me
did i say that's what i believe? or is that what you see whether i said it or not?

I believe in order for the cosmos to cause anything it needs to take an action but it can't. It can only exist. It is like wanting to start a fire. I can look at the wood all day but it won't get on fire but if I strike a match and light it, it will catch on fire. You probably know this as the prime mover theory.

Muffled

Jesus in me
One proof of G-d is that he helps his messengers/prophets against all odds, like He helped:

~Moses against all odds
~Krishna against all odds
~Buddha against all odds
~Zoroaster against all odds
~Jesus against all odds
~Muhammad against all odds
~Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 against all odds

Right, please?

Regards
*[40:52]
Most surely We help Our Messengers and those who believe, both in the present life and on the day when the witnesses will stand forth,
The Holy Quran - Chapter: 40: Al-Mu'min

I believe Jesus did not need help because as God He is quite capable of doing things himself.

DPMartin

I believe in order for the cosmos to cause anything it needs to take an action but it can't. It can only exist. It is like wanting to start a fire. I can look at the wood all day but it won't get on fire but if I strike a match and light it, it will catch on fire. You probably know this as the prime mover theory.

there's also the fact that will exists, doing something with a intended goal or result. thus that which has no life can't do something on purpose.

it would seem that the existence of thought might be a clue, even though the proses of elimination can stand in the evolution thinking, there is still the response to survival.

thought requires guidance and selection to gain a thing for the thinker, even if its a dog pack working out its hunt. the result is to continue experiencing the form of existence and the ability to do it again. though objects without life experience they don't respond to their environment to continue a chosen experience.

Life is the real proof and the revelation thereof. no revelation of life of a dog its not a dog, even if its dead.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
do you even know what a "god" is?

people and societies can and have acknowledge anything or person as their god. not so much physical objects today as in the past, but even their own imaginations of what they think a god ought to be. which isn't the truth. its only being correct about what they think or feel is good, but what they think is bogus and not the truth. and certainly not the Truth of the true and Living Creator and Judge that is the God of Jesus Christ.
I was exactly telling about G-d whom Jesus and I believe. G-d whom Jesus and Mary believed in is:

~ In Arabic language has the proper name "Allah".
~ Allah has many attributive names
~ One of his attributive names is Al-Haqq meaning "Truth"
~ Another attributive name of Him is "Al-Hayy" meaning "Living"
~Another attributive name of Him is "Malik-e- yoomiddin" or "Judge"
~Another attributive name of Him is "Al-Khaliq" meaning the "Creator".

Jesus was a human being not a god or son-of-god. Right, please?

Regards