• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of Riemann Hypothesis

questfortruth

The God of Christianity is Love Himself. Atheists believe/know, that Love exists at the chemical reaction.
Thus, the theists can conclude, that atheists believe/know that God exists?

Being the followers of Love, can somebody tell me some lovely words about my proof of the famous million-winning Riemann Hypothesis? Here is it:

Exceptions from Robin's Inequality, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2011.0198

Rejected by many top journals without review.

But nobody here will tell me some comforting words, because Love has died on the Cross 2000 years ago and went into Heaven.

He's not love just his name is love?

Me: the all-perfect being must exist.

Irina: Why?

Me: to exist is better than not to exist. Yes, it is better for bad things like satan to be non-existent, but a good thing is better to exist. For any human there is something, in which he finds pleasure: the terrorist likes murdering, the soldier likes to defend the homeland. Thus, for each human, there is his understanding of God, but God does objectively exist for any human, but only if he is human, not a fool. Humans are not fools, because God of the Bible has strongly forbidden to call a human "fool". That is why a human can spiritually die and lose the Spirit of Existence if he starts to meditate repeating satan's creed of disbelief "There is no God". If God loves, then He is so lovely that His name is Love. If God knows, then so completely, that His name is Knowledge. If God is angry, then so sincere that His name is Righteous Anger. If He creates, then so good, that His name is Creator. If God exists and lives, then so truly that His name is Existence and Life. If God speaks the truth, then so absolutely, that His name is Absolute Truth. If God is lucky, then so perfectly, that His name is Luck. God is Spirit. The Spirit of all that comes from God is the names of God (including the name "God"). That is why the God of the Bible does not forgive the blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. The names of God is the essence of God.

Irina: Then you must admit the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Harry Potter, and the great Wizard Gandalf, simply because "to exist is better than not to exist."

Me: I have not proved that God is "Flying Spaghetti Monster", but I have proved His presence. It is illogical absurd to say "the all-perfect being does not exist." This one sounds normal: "Harry Potter does not exist in reality", but it is not normal to say "There is no God."

Love is my emotion to my children, my husband, my family, my friends and my pets. Not to a bronze age myth who killed millions of people.
I have presented my theological conclusions. They are not peer-reviewed in a Theology journal yet.
But have submitted many papers with such ideas. Many theist-editors do not love me enough.
The police execute, but terrorists do murder. Police do not murder. The same is with God. God's holy name is Police. The Spirit of Police is God. God is the Spirit, according to Bible.

Have you read the bible or do you excuse over 2 million murders as ok 'cos god dun it?
Executions are not murderings. Moreover, all these deaths have done the satan, because his unholy name is Death. The Death he gives, the Death is his essence. He is the "angel of death".

Where was the trial? Was there a jury? Was there a legal right to appeal?

Arbitrarily taking lives wholesale because they those people's don't agree with you is murder in my book

The spirit of democracy is not the Spirit of God. He is the sovereign King, the King of kings.
The theocracy is the perfect political system,
the monarchy is less perfect,
democracy is less perfect,
the demonocracy is absolute evil.
In Russia there is a monarchy-democracy battle, in the USA there is a democracy-demonocracy battle. That is the last, final battle. Demonocracy is the UFO-driven demonic rulership - a deep, underground state. The deep state, which became not deep.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
This is likely the best debate on RF. We should feature it.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
The God of Christianity is Love Himself. Atheists believe/know, that Love exists at the chemical reaction.

Being the followers of Love, can somebody tell me some lovely words about my proof of the famous million-winning Riemann Hypothesis? Here is it:

But nobody here will tell me some comforting words, because Love has died on the Cross 2000 years ago and went into Heaven.

The only loving words I can find is that I encourage you to find your realization in Love, and your mythological beliefs of some Love being sort of dead on a cross 2000 years ago.

for sure you seem to be inclined to be an expert of Love than math. Mathdoes not seem to be your forte, really.

ciao

- viole

ecco

Veteran Member

StrawMan2.jpg

If I recall from your previous posts it was also rejected following reviews.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

This would be true if god's love is a chemical reaction we called love.
Is it?

How can love die on the cross?

If love is a chemical reaction as "some" people who don't believe in god's existence may say, how can it die?