• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of Islam?

If we have absolute certitude, we have certainty of the afterlife.
For example, I know this is true, I don't just believe it:

“O My servants! Sorrow not if, in these days and on this earthly plane, things contrary to your wishes have been ordained and manifested by God, for days of blissful joy, of heavenly delight, are assuredly in store for you. Worlds, holy and spiritually glorious, will be unveiled to your eyes.You are destined by Him, in this world and hereafter, to partake of their benefits, to share in their joys, and to obtain a portion of their sustaining grace. To each and every one of them you will, no doubt, attain.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 329

I do not really know anything about these worlds but because I have faith in Baha'u'llah I know they exist.

“The world beyond is as different from this world as this world is different from that of the child while still in the womb of its mother. When the soul attaineth the Presence of God, it will assume the form that best befitteth its immortality and is worthy of its celestial habitation.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 157

In this passage, Baha’u’llah is referring to all the Prophets of God that have sacrificed their lives for the good of humanity.

“Absolute existence is strictly confined to God, exalted be His glory. Well is it with them that apprehend this truth. Wert thou to ponder in thine heart the behavior of the Prophets of God thou wouldst assuredly and readily testify that there must needs be other worlds besides this world.” Gleanings, pp. 157-158

How do you have faith in Baha'Ullah though? That is not meant to mean or imply that there is any fault in him or what he is saying but rather asking how you can have faith in a person's statements or why?

Also, why him instead of Aupmanyav for example?

The requirement is to say one of three obligatory prayers each day. They prayers are on that link below.

"Bahá’u’lláh invested a few prayers with special power. These include three obligatory prayers revealed by Him. Bahá’ís recite one of these each day: either a short prayer of a few brief lines, which is said between noon and sunset; a medium obligatory prayer of several verses, which is recited in the morning, at noon, and in the evening; or a long prayer, which is recited once in twenty-four hours."

https://www.bahai.org/documents/bahaullah/obligatory-prayers
Awesome!!! Thank you very much! These are the Muslim ones:

https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-preform-Muslim-prayer/

Would you be willing to try these? I think Baha'Ullah must have done all these.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Maybe Baha'Ullah was indeed the Manifestation and even a representation, particularly if he outstripped others and left them dead, then that is very much like reality itself, the Life Drive and the Death Drive as discussed in Bernard Shaw's Man vs Superman play or whatever it is called.
You mean Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Saddam, Gaddafi, Khalifa Ibrahim were all divine?

So thanks to Aupmanyav posting what he did, which continues to flourish, since I checked the wikipedia I posted of the guy and it mentioned him quoting from these sayings of Ali:

"

Secrets of the WorldEdit
Eager to increase his understanding of this world, Kumayl ibn Ziyad loved to learn from his teacher, Imam Ali. Kuymal narrates:

There are times Ali ibn Abi Talib can see that you are going through difficulties. Those are the times when he takes you by the hand and reveals to you the secrets of this world. There are nights which I spent with Ali ibn Abi Talib where he increased myyaqeen (certainty) in Allah.[1]

For example, the following discourse in which Imam Ali takes Kumayl to a graveyard outside Kufa:

O Kumayl ibn Ziyad, truly these hearts are vessels and the best of them are those which hold the most. So retain from me that which I say to you. People are divided into three types: a lordly knower (alim rabbani); one who seeks knowledge (muta'allim) for the sake of deliverance; and the common folk (hamaj ra'a) following just anyone, swaying with every current, not desiring to be illumined by the light of knowledge, nor seeking refuge from any strong support.

O Kumayl, knowledge is better than wealth, for knowledge guards you, while you must guard wealth; and wealth diminishes as it is spent, while knowledge increases as it is disbursed; and the results of wealth disappears with the disappearance of wealth.

O Kumayl ibn Ziyad, the wise apprehension of knowledge (ma'rifat al-'ilm) is a religion by which Allah is worshipped. Through it, man acquires obedience in his life and a good name after his death. And knowledge is a judge, while wealth is judged.

O Kumayl ibn Ziyad, those who hoard wealth perish even while they live, but the knowers endure for as long as time subsists; their (material) forms are absent, but their (spiritual) images in the hearts are present. Ah, what abundant knowledge is here (pointing to the chest); would that I could find one to bear it. Yes, I found one who was quick to understand, but he could not be trusted with it, exploiting the tools of religion for the sake of worldly gain, empowering himself with the grace of Allah against his slaves, and with his proofs against his friends. Then there was one who was obedient to the bearers of truth, but lacking heartfelt insight; at the first appearance of obscurity; doubt was kindled in his heart. So alas, neither this one nor that! Nor one who is greedy for pleasure, submissive to passion, nor one obsessed with acquisition and accumulation-neither of them is a guardian of religion in any respect. They resemble mothering so much as grazing cattle! Thus does knowledge die with death of its bearers.

But indeed, my Allah, the earth will never be empty of one who establishes the proof of Allah, whether overtly with publicity or fearfully in obscurity, lest Allah's proofs and elucidations come to naught. But such as these - how many are they and where? By Allah, they may be the smallest number, but with Allah they are the greatest rank. Through them Allah preserves his proofs and elucidations, so that they entrust them to their compeets and sow them in the hearts of those resembling them.

Through them, knowledge penetrates the reality of insight. They rejoice in their intimacy with the spirit of certainty; they make easy what the extravagant find harsh; they befriend that by which the ignorant are estranged. With their bodies they keep company with the world, while their spirits are tied to the transcendent realm.

They are vice-regents of Allah on his earth, summoners to his religion. Ah, how I long to see them! Go now, Kumayl as you will.[6]

Another example, Imam Ali takes Kumayl outside of Kufa on a starry night with a breeze of wind. He narrates:

Kumayl, these hearts are containers (of knowledge). The best of them are those that best preserve knowledge. Therefore, preserve what I say to you.

There are three classes of people. The first class knows Allah. The second learns knowledge as means of salvation. And the third is rabble: followers of every crier, who bend with every breeze. These men do not seek to be illuminated by the light of learning, nor do they resort to any authority.

Kumayl, knowledge is better than wealth. Knowledge guards you while you guard wealth. Wealth is diminished by expenditure while knowledge is increased even by giving it away.

Kumayl, those who amass wealth die even as they live while those who have knowledge will continue to exist for as long as time lasts."[7]

Hadith al-Haqiqa (Reality)Edit
Kumayl narrates:

I was riding my horse behind Ali ibn Abi Talib. And while he was riding his horse and I am behind him, I called out to him, 'Whats the truth?' Imam Ali said 'Sorry'. I said 'What is the truth? Who are you?' He looked at me and said 'What have you got to do with the truth.' I said 'When you come to the door of bounties it is known that you never turn anyone away.' Imam Ali replied, 'What sprinkles in you, overflows in me. You want to know the truth who I am? You want to know the truth? You think you are close to me and you want to know the truth, you think you know the truth as to who I am? I will tell you what the truth is. The truth is the revelation of the splendor of the divine majesty without a sign.' I (Kumayl) said, 'I don't understand what you mean, tell me more.' He said 'It is the defacement of the conjecture through the clearing of the known.' I (Kumayl) said 'I don't understand, but continue telling me what is the truth.' He said 'It's the rendering of the veils by the triumph of mystery.' I said 'Tell me more.' He said 'It is the divine attraction, but through the apprehension of the known.' I said 'Tell me more.' He said 'It's that light of the morning eternity that continues to radiate through the unity of the temples and their disunity. That's who I am.' I did not have a clue as to what he meant. Imam Ali continue riding the horse and I continued riding behind him.[1][6] Ali's final answer was: "Extinguish the lamp, for the Sun has risen."[8]
"

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
What are you (trailblazer) doing on all these forums? When will you ever find the time to read stuff? Do you enjoy reading stuff or not as much as playing on forums? I love reading stuff, but end up addicted to these things too.
Presently, I am only on this forum and one other forum, The Opinion Forum, which I told you about before. It is mostly political with a small Religious Issues folder but they do not have many topics or interesting conversations. Most of it is me posting to certain atheists, one in particular. There is only one Christian and one Jew who post about religion regularly, and they really come after me. But since I stand up to them they eventually back down and go away.

I prefer posting and reading on forums to reading books but I hope to have time to read more since I am approaching retirement. But who knows what the future holds? I live one day at a time.

In my former life I went to school for psychology and homeopathy so I like analyzing things and talking to people.
I was also a geography major a long time ago so I used to like to travel before my life got too complicated to travel.
BTW, where you live is super cool! I would love to travel there someday.

You mean Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Saddam, Gaddafi, Khalifa Ibrahim were all divine?

I think so, yes. Hitler especially. Napoleon, Tamberlane, Ghengis Khan, Abu Bakr?, Alexander, those appointed slaughterers of mooing men, whinnying women, and whatever sound children make, screeching?

They, like the glorified, big headed sperms they were, represented the Height of Psychopathic Nature, Brute Nature itself, and so werem the "Chosen Ones", lucking out and having the right conditions, circumstances, and formation to be impelled into their positions as World Executors. I don't think they are necessarily spared for it though, even though what I call Divine is also called Real or Natural. There is no King who "might not have been King", as I believe in a strictly deterministic "no choice" existence, where the Determining factors and their cause is God, even by the name Chance or Chaos or Karma, Destiny, Fate, Luck or whatever else.

This aggregated force of complexity that ends up doing all this organizing and sorting by force, brought some men to prominence, and others, like you and I, it keeps largely irrelevant and peaceful.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
How do you have faith in Baha'Ullah though? That is not meant to mean or imply that there is any fault in him or what he is saying but rather asking how you can have faith in a person's statements or why?
Why do you have faith in Muhammad, or do you?
For me, it is the evidence that shows who Baha'u'llah was that gives me so much faith.

Presently, I am only on this forum and one other forum, The Opinion Forum, which I told you about before. It is mostly political with a small Religious Issues folder but they do not have many topics or interesting conversations. Most of it is me posting to certain atheists, one in particular. There is only one Christian and one Jew who post about religion regularly, and they really come after me. But since I stand up to them they eventually back down and go away.

I prefer posting and reading on forums to reading books but I hope to have time to read more since I am approaching retirement. But who knows what the future holds? I live one day at a time.

In my former life I went to school for psychology and homeopathy so I like analyzing things and talking to people.
I was also a geography major a long time ago so I used to like to travel before my life got too complicated to travel.
BTW, where you live is super cool! I would love to travel there someday.

I too was all about psychology, so that might have something to do with our prioritizing interactions and individuals over remote authors and whatever.

Why do you have faith in Muhammad, or do you?
For me, it is the evidence that shows who Baha'u'llah was that gives me so much faith.

I don't have any faith in Muhammed, I don't even know if he existed or believe anything said of him.

I don't have faith in any of these men at all, I don't believe in them or their importance and could never think they are anyone special.

I don't know if the Buddha existed and the stuff attributed to him like the story about the actor reincarnated as a flying skeleton makes him sound like a complete loon.

I don't have faith. I can't comprehend how anyone does, how people just say "Jesus saves me, Jesus loves me" sounds insane to me.

Why I believe what I believe is because of 1. Reality and Logic and
2. The Miraculous and Supernatural seeming power and knowledge about things I could not have known, predicted, done, which logically fit as well as seemingly claim to be, appropriate to call God and God's activity or doing.

Two Logics One Miracup(s) - Pastebin.com

The Qur'an, Bhagavad Gita, statements of the Bahai, and many other things throughout history may be usable or easily strong armed into conforming to or bolstering these ideas or this logic regarding reality and its dream-like nature.

The Qur'an is the easiest to use for this purpose and the Bhagavad Gita is possibly the second best, the Upanishads as well and parts of the Vedas.

If these texts disagreed with the logic, I'd overlook those parts or discard the texts if they are so rotten that nothing can be taken and eaten from them.

It wouldn't matter to me if a prostitute, pedophile, mass murderer, non-human, horned demon with scrawny legs had written or said "2+2=4" it remains usable, whoever might have said it or their fate or character is absolutely irrelevant, all that matters is what we make of it and what use we put it towards.

The reason I believe in Paradise and Punishment isn't because I trust some dead Arab who might not have even existed, but because I am certain of the necessary origins and logic making it entirely possible that such may occur, as well as that such might not, but to prepare for the possibility regardless. All of this thinking is from my logical and caregul calculations, and the Qur'an is only just the most useful in seemingly matching such thoughts effectively.

My God can make anything true or untrue in any time, can make it so the Qur'an suddenly says something different and everyone says "oh yeah, it always said that" and all historical proof confirms it.

So the historical stories are just inventions of God, they are changeable and irrelevant as any other information which is all like the facts in a dream which seem true for as long as they are present and it is "said so".

The Ultimate Reality determined by logic and confirmed by the miraculous is the only true religion. Any of the religions might be twisted, manipulated, chopped up to be used to conform to the Ultimate Reality. If Muhammed existed or not and if he understood this or not is all arbitrary or irrelevant. Now there is just a text, a text which happens to currently be pretty usable, effective, instructive, easy to go through, and not straying too far from the logic regarding reality.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
If these texts disagreed with the logic, I'd overlook those parts or discard the texts if they are so rotten that nothing can be taken and eaten from them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reason I believe in Paradise and Punishment isn't because I trust some dead Arab who might not have even existed, but because I am certain of the necessary origins and logic making it entirely possible that such may occur, as well as that such might not, but to prepare for the possibility regardless. All of this thinking is from my logical and careful calculations, and the Qur'an is only just the most useful in seemingly matching such thoughts effectively.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Ultimate Reality determined by logic and confirmed by the miraculous is the only true religion.
This is very interesting.

Can you explain what you mean by logic?
How did you make logical and careful calculations re Paradise and Punishment?
How can the Ultimate Reality of God determined by logic?

This is very interesting.

Can you explain what you mean by logic?
How did you make logical and careful calculations re Paradise and Punishment?
How can the Ultimate Reality of God determined by logic?

As follows:

Undeniable - There is experience / stuff / information

Undeniable - The stuff experienced appears moving or animated

Undeniable - For something to appear moving or animated or changing in any way there must be the appearance of Change, and that requires that what was is no longer present as is, and there appears something differing in its place. So for example, one moment your finger is here, the next it is there, if it were two pictures there would be a difference between them and one would no longer be present in the way that it was. If your thoughts change then that is a different set of information or picture or combination as well.

Undeniable - There appear to be moments which no longer are present as is while another combination or picture is present as is, there no longer have been eliminated as is, they do not exist as is, they are not present but made into nothing.

Undeniable - What does not exist can not be held responsible for bringing about anything.

Undeniable - A moment is no longer present when another moment is being experienced "as is" in the present, it has no existence, and is gone when the next one is there, so how can it be held responsible for the generation of the next frame or instance or its own departure?

Undeniable - The information itself which exists in a moment can not be responsible for itself as it had no existence before, and can not be responsible for the moment after, since it ceases to exist in order for the next to be present.

Undeniable - Something is responsible for the elimination, generation, elimination, generation, which itself is not information which can not produce as it has no presence in order for the next moment of information and so is not present in order to be held responsible or capable of performing this. That is one of many important reasons why, another includes that information having substance or dimensions in any sense obeys rules and rules have parameters and parameters are shaped distinctions and shapes can not exist or be formed or take on parameters without other shapes or forces involved which also have parameters leading to a paradoxical infinite regression.

So what does this is necessarily Non-Information.

Non-Information has nothing to divide, so can only be one, is not like information which is always something and so can not be duplicated or shaped so is always unique and unlike anything literally.

Yet, mere "Non-Information" can not do anything.

Undeniable - What doesn't exist can not be held responsible for doing anything. So something that is held responsible for doing anything must first in some sense 0. Exist

Undeniable - Existence is not enough, because something may exist which is inert and without any means or ability by which to do anything, thus for there to be any experience / information, there has to be something which exists and is also 1. able to generate information and eliminate information or rather "return it" back into non-information which it is.

Undeniable - it is not enough for non-information to be something which exists and posesses the power or ability to generate and eliminate. Something can exist and have an ability but there is nothing to activate such. So in order for there to be anything, there must be existing something which is non-information which has the ability to generate and eliminate but also 2. the drive to activate and perform this intrinsic ability or power.

Undeniable - Drive is not enough to bring about this, since a blind drive without obstruction would only activate the full potential of the power to generate, which could only generate everything whatsoever at once which would only be one thing, a blob of everything. That is clearly not what is.

Undeniable - So there needs to be one more component necessary, the choice or determining, to do or not do, what to do and not do, and what is done is made up and shaped by so much of what is not done, the negative space which makes a moment particular or containing only what it does and not everything, which makes it distinct from the next moment. This yes or no or 101010 is the beginning of Intelligence, its proof of intelligence, that it makes decisions while being unconditioned by any other force deciding the shape, it generates particulars and not everything, so is not only "alive/living/active" but also "thinking" or "deciding" in a sense, the Judge or Determiner, the Shaper (Loturr, Hades)

Undeniable -
-There is experience / information / stuff
-It can not generate itself before it exists, it can not generate the next once its gone and is no longer present to be held responsible or complete the task once the next moment is present
-There is thus a medium which is Non-Information responsible for what is experienced occurring
-The Non-Information can not simply be Non-Information or Nothing or Like Nothing because Nothing by definition has no existence and what has no existence can't be held responsible for doing anything or do anything
-So though it is Non-Information so Like Nothing,
-it Exists or has Existence so can carry ability or potential,
-must have the ability to generate and eliminate as exemplified by reality experienced now,
-must have the drive to activate and perform or use this ability or power for there to be anything else or any information or experience,
-must have the choice to do and not do and what to do which is made up and shaped by what is not done also in order for there to be differentiated moments and things that are now any moment and that these moments also seem coherent all demonstrate an intelligence that is operating without conditioning at the first which is itself a unique quality as all things known are conditioned and driven

These are subtle points, more subtle than they may appear, and people (idiots) often bypass and misunderstand the language and nuance and why these are actually literally logically undeniable truths that are present right before our eyes.

This is God, the Only God, and understanding this then one can SEE God through understanding reality and the necessity of this Medium and Power.

Yet, even logically understanding the basis for experience and processing is not usually enough to create a strongly affirmed confidence, but when it shows you its magical power and sway over reality and is perceived as communicating to you and communicating its power, even in petty seeming ways, since size is an illusion as is space and time and depth and it is right here and behind and infront of these illusions cast and forced upon an awareness and we ourselves are just a screen at a time, a picture at a time "so and so seeing their hands before them and thinking and feeling this" and then the next moment and next (A single moment can not be experienced or processed, it requires an impression of change in order to be experienced, and the appearance of change is accomplished be elimination and generation and elimination).

Now, knowing that what we call God is a living intelligence controlling everything and making it all up, we still only have access to our own experience and nothing else ever and can never be certain of anything, nothing except these things which would be necessary for there to be what is experienced now or ever experienced in any way seen or unseen.

To believe in the sun and to think the sun requires this or that and blah blah is very much an "in the dream" and "playing the game" type "rules of the moment". You don't even know anything, nor that you have a body or whats inside, all you ever access if anything at all is experience / information moment to moment and accept whatever is made to seem true or convincing within the particular story or dream, its believability and believing it, itself is part of the illusion and moment of experience. It is easily changeable, as the Assasins Said "Nothing is True", except what God makes it to BE and just as quickly makes it No More.

There is no "remote / distant" God, there is only the God which communicates every nuance of your particular experience, the God which forces Aupmanyav to be an Atheist and makes you believe and trust in Baha'Ullah just like in a dream. It communicates through everything it is making your experience moment to moment and what you are as an experience, all inclusive, since you're just a picture, then eradicated and a new picture, then eradicated, on and on.

Its the same Power that makes these simplest of truths impossible for most people to understand or accept, the Power which makes me frustrated by experiencing all sorts of dumbfounded faces which only exist with me (since the people making stupid expressions aren't seeing themselves making the expressions, that is not in their experience if they have any experience or exist at all, they are just part of my experience or that picture in some moments inclusive of my rage!).

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Bible does not support that belief. Jesus never claimed to be God in the flesh. Christianity made that claim.

I believe you are just stating your opinion about the Bible without understanding what it says. I fully understand, with the help of the Holy Spirit, what it says and Jesus claims to be God.

Muffled

Jesus in me
That does not change the fact that caring about being saved is selfish.

“WORSHIP thou God in such wise that if thy worship lead thee to the fire, no alteration in thine adoration would be produced, and so likewise if thy recompense should be paradise.... Fire and paradise both bow down and prostrate themselves before God.

That which is worthy of His Essence is to worship Him for His sake, without fear of fire, or hope of paradise.

Although when true worship is offered, the worshipper is delivered from the fire, and entereth the paradise of God’s good-pleasure, yet such should not be the motive of his act. However, God’s favour and grace ever flow in accordance with the exigencies of His inscrutable wisdom.” Selections From the Writings of the Báb, pp. 77-78

I believe it is amusing that you think it is selfish that I want salvation that God wants for me and I had to be convinced it was in my best interest.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Don't say that, because if I am not saved, that too will be because of God's deeds done by his power.
Do you think the deeds of Stalin, Hitler, Franco, Mugabe, were God's deeds done by his power?
If the worship should be without fear of fire or hope of paradise, then why even talk about them?

I believe I do not agree. An unsaved person is not under direct control by God and those deeds are due to allowing you own sin nature to rule, which of course most people find the easiest path.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I believe you are just stating your opinion about the Bible without understanding what it says. I fully understand, with the help of the Holy Spirit, what it says and Jesus claims to be God.
I believe you are just stating your opinion about the Bible without understanding what it says. Jesus never claimed to be God. The Church decided that Jesus was God at the Council of Nicaea because they misunderstood what the verses in the NT meant.

Did the Jews Accuse Jesus of Claiming to Be “God” or “a God”?

May 28, 2014 by Kermit Zarley2 Comments

The Gospel of John relates one incident in which the Jews accused Jesus of “making himself equal to God” and another incident in which they said to him, “you, though only a human being, are making yourself God” (Jn 5.18; 10.33). (All scripture quotations are from the NRSV.) Since Christians have been taught that Jesus is God, they have been taught that these Jews were correct in making these accusations. But in each instance, Jesus’ immediate response represents a denial of those allegations (Jn 5.19-46; 10.34-38). In the second incident, did they charge Jesus with making himself “God,” as has been traditionally translated, or “a god”? In the Greek text of Jn 10.33, the word for “God,” theos, does not have the article, thus making it “a god.” But English Bibles don’t translate it that way. Versions with “God’s Son” include the NIV, NRSV, NEB, and versions with “the Son of God” include KJV, NASB, ESV.

Did the Jews Accuse Jesus of Claiming to Be “God” or “a God”?

(To see a titled list of over fifty, two-three page posts (easily accessible) about the Bible not saying Jesus is God, click here.)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I believe I do not agree. An unsaved person is not under direct control by God and those deeds are due to allowing you own sin nature to rule, which of course most people find the easiest path.
Is your God not omnipotent? What kind of God do you have? I was told differently by other people that all my deeds are because of God.

Last edited:

Tokita

Truth
Hello,

I am interested in finding out why Muslims believe Islam is the right religion, and discussing these points.
Alternatively, non-Muslims who have an idea as to why Muslims have this belief.

There are almost 2 billion Muslims, so there must be a reason they believe, however I have searched many different places and can’t find a reason I can accept.

Any reasons welcome, but especially if anyone has reasons which are more uncommon, as I have looked at the more common ones already.

This is coming from a Christian standpoint.

Thank you.
Does the number of people in any one faith determines where you need to be in yours? I highly recommend reading about the History of Islam. Read the Quran and Hadith. I also recommend that you read the Bible starting with the Book of John.
Remember, it is always harder to go uphill than to come down. Jesus said in Matthew 7:13-14 "13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
God reveals Himself in many ways because He wishes us to know Him and His ultimate loving sacrifice. As well, He shows us miracles we cannot explain. Example: In Acts 13:35 " In another place, it is said, You will not let your holy one experience death’s decay." Although this applies to Christ, he shows also shows this in those who lived and died for Him. In spite of the elements that speed decomposition, their bodies never corrupted, some for 100s of years, and most recent, in 1968 with Father Padre Pio. Take a look at this link. https://www.google.com/search?q=incorruptible+saints&rlz
Do not take my word for it. Let your own mind reason and you decide. Remember in this life we all have one chance, and one chance only.
For me, Jesus made it very easy. He said in John 14:14 "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." He did not lie. He delivered for me and millions of others. It takes guts to ask. Unfortunately, Muslims usually do not ask in Jesus's Name because they were told that this is blaspheme. I know of close people who did; they saw and converted.

VoidoftheSun

Necessary Heretical, Fundamentally Orthodox
For me, Jesus made it very easy. He said in John 14:14 "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." He did not lie. He delivered for me and millions of others. It takes guts to ask. Unfortunately, Muslims usually do not ask in Jesus's Name because they were told that this is blaspheme. I know of close people who did; they saw and converted.

Salaam, as a Muslim I disagree with you here.

You can ask in Jesus' name, just as with other Prophets and with the Ahlulbayt. All of these figures have concealed intercessory roles. Jesus in NT texts speaks both openly and concealed, understanding what he is actually saying takes work.

On the Day of Judgement, the Prophets and their Imams/Disciples will be there to testify for or against us.

Jesus is not God but he is a manifestation of the first created light (al-Nur) by God, which has appeared to us giving the Path (as-Sirat al-Mustaqim) to salvation since Adam all the way to Muhammad. Some Prophets brought law, others brought warning and chastisement of the rebellious, others brought wisdom.
Jesus for instance, didn't bring a law (rather he confirmed the Batin of the Torah) but he did bring warning of the Day of Judgement, and he chastised the Pharisees and Sadducee of their hypocrisy and additions to Torah, and he brought wisdom in the form of his concealed parables.

Hope that helps you understand more :)