• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of Islam?

Tokita

Truth
When? after Moises and Jesus, people used to change it the meaning of it, any christian scholar will tell you. I can name you so many contradiction in the bible if you wish to know more. and by the way God himself accused the Christian and the Jew of corrupting the Bible.

How? Allaah says about the Jews (interpretation of the meaning): “Do you (faithful believers) covet that they will belive in your religion in spite of the fact that a party of them (Jewish rabbis) used to hear the Word of Allaah (the Tawraat), then they used to change it knowingly after they understood it?” [al-Baqarah 2:75]

Qutaadah said: “The phrase ‘then they used to change it knowingly after they understood it’ refers to the Jews, who used to hear the words of Allaah, then they altered it after they had understood what it meant.”

Abu ‘Aaliyah said: “They took what Allaah had revealed in their Book describing Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and changed its meaning.” Ibn Zayd said: “The phrase ‘[they] used to hear the Word of Allaah (the Tawraat), then they used to change it’ refers to the Tawraat which Allaah revealed to them; they changed it, making what it permitted forbidden, and what was forbidden allowed, changing the truth to falsehood and falsehood to truth…” [Tafseer Ibn Katheer]

Allaah also said (interpretation of the meaning): “Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: ‘We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,’ and ‘Hear and let you (Muhammad) hear nothing.’ And Raa’ina [in Arabic this means, ‘Be careful, listen to us and we listen to you,’ whereas in Hebrew it means ‘an insult.’] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said, ‘We hear and obey,’ and ‘Do make us understand,’ it would have been better for them, and more proper, but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except for a few.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:46]

The phrase “[they] displace words from (their) right places” means that they misinterpret them and understand them in a way that Allaah did not intend, doing this deliberately and inventing lies against Allaah. [Tafseer Ibn Katheer]

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allaah loves al-Muhsineen (good-doers).” [al-Maa’idah 5:13]

The phrase “because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them” refers to the fact that they broke the Covenant which had been made with them, so Allaah cursed them, i.e., He kept them away from following the True Guidance. “[We] made their hearts grow hard” means that they will not benefit from any preaching because their hearts are so hard. “They change the words from their (right) places” means that they play havoc with the words of Allaah and misinterpret His Book, taking it to mean things that were never meant and attributing to Allaah things that He never said; may Allaah protect us from that.

“[They] have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them” means that they stopped following its teachings because they did not want to follow them. Al-Hasan said: “They did not adhere to their religion or keep their duties towards Allaah, without which no deeds are acceptable to Him; their fitrah (innate nature) was not sound and their deeds were not righteous.” [Tafseer Ibn Katheer]

So it becomes quite clear that the ways in which the Children of Israel tampered with the Tawraat and Injeel include the following:

1. Changing
  2. Omitting
  3. Adding things and attributing to Allaah words that He did not say
  4. Misinterpreting the words of Allaah.
When Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent, the original Tawraat and Injeel had already been altered and distorted. Allaah revealed the Qur’aan to His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and guaranteed that He Himself would preserve it, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily We: it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e., the Qur’aan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).” [al-Hijr 15:9]

This distinguishing feature was not found in any Book before the Qur’aan. From the time of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) until the present (more than fourteen hundred years) the Qur’aan has stayed the same, and not a single letter of it has been changed, as ancient manuscripts and the hearts of generation after generation of people who have memorized the entire text and earned the title of “haafiz” bear witness. We ask Allaah to guide us to the true and straight path. And Allaah knows best.

You mean to tell me that when Muhammad asked the Jewish lady who committed adultery to bring the Torah and he judged her by it, he was using a corrupted book? Then how do you know that stoning in the Torah was actually allowed and not added by man?
What about Sura 7:157 Didn't they have the correct book with them? How would you define "What they have of the Torah and Gospel?"
Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

How do you explain the similarities in the Bible found in Qumran Scrolls, which were written well before Christ?

History speaks. God cannot be mocked. His word is eternal and never compromised. He is eloquent and can truly communicate his needs. The Bible is not the literal word of God but inspired by God and written by humans. If God dictated the Quran, there would never be any misunderstanding between two humans reading the same thing. Red would be red and white would be white. Jesus said "No one comes to me unless my Father in Heaven draws Him". Some day, we will all find out. I am confident of whom I know and pray for those who are lost and willing to take a chance on their salvation.

Let me highlight a few of your posts as it would take a long time to educate you:
Islam simply comes with the nomad mind and as such it portrays God with limits. Only people author confusion.
3. When Jesus was tempted by Satan, Didn't He say "You shall not tempt the Lord your God?" As I said, Jesus embodied the nature of deism and humanity, but lived and suffered as we do in order for us to come to know Him better.
The only thing I will go back on, all your comments and denials can be put to sleep by doing what Jesus asked. "Ask in Name ...." Like I said, He is not a liar. You can read and reason all you want but eventually nothing stands against the test.
John 1:4:1 tells us "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
You can convince yourself that Jesus is whom He said He was by doing what He asked. Or, you can continue to quote the Quran, which you know my feelings about. Like I said, nothing you quote me I do not know.

TOKITA, I am adressing you, the God, TOKITA, please turn your loving face towards my text and help a demon out! I need you to not cruelly ignore me, but to turn your cheek and answer me, please!

What is it exactly you want me to test or do? I need you to explain to me the test and proof of which you mentioned in your writing. Ask and Ask what in what Name? What Names qualify? If I speak to Jesus, whose name supposedly means Yah Saves, am I specifically speaking to a fleshy God-man and not referring to any other concept?

Anyway, give me the instructions and I will take the test that the chicken pok pok pok chicken duncan is too afraid to pok pok bkok take.

Alan (given name) - Wikipedia

This song should be interpreted as being about Allen, the God of Duncan:
Duncan (given name) - Wikipedia

"
Hope I'm not hopeless
Gathering focus
I have no pity for a prison that died
Don't even say it
Consider the SOURCE again
Your indecision let me make up my mind
The normally vacant
Will make you contagious
What does it matter when the human is gone
Before you bother
I knew I'd mastered this
So take your time
'Cause I know what went wrong
There's only room in here for ONE
And I've decided it's not you
I had to do what must be done
You would have done it too
Suddenly I'm feeling strange
I know you want it
Tell me you will never change
I know you wanted to
Nobody's out there
You're getting us nowhere
I just remember why I put you through hell
You might be different
But I didn't ask for this
You know you're crazy when you're talking to yourself
There's only room in here for one
I know you want it
I know you wanted to
I know you wanted to
I know you wanted to
I know you wanted to
Why delay or complicate
The gravity of my persuasion

Look into that part of you
I am you without hesitation
There's only room in here for one
I know you want it
I know you wanted to
I know you wanted to
I know you wanted to
I know you wanted to "

The Tournament! Vie One With Another in Goodness and Truth (add h to beginning to link addresses:
ttps://youtu.be/56d1GQMF6S0

Dagon Theme:
ttps://youtu.be/wkhDR6bFNC8

Tokita Theme (I found all this thanks to Tokita):
ttps://youtu.be/NctBaC7ct5g

About Duncan (Spongebob Character):
ttps://youtu.be/b1txb4e920c

About Dagon (Each video explains aspects of us genuinely if taken symbolically):
ttps://youtu.be/xwMYnH4NuKQ

Duncan Theme:
ttps://youtu.be/UFP7QdThRV0

Omen for Tokita:

Last edited:

WonderingWorrier

Say not "Three": desist!, it is better for you, for Allah is one God, Glory be to Him, Far exalted is He above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and the earth. And enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs." Quran (4):171.

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. John 20:17

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Ephesians 4:6

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? John 10:36

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. Genesis 3:16

For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. John 20:17

One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Ephesians 4:6

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? John 10:36

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. Genesis 3:16

For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

Hi! Can you clarify what you are getting at or trying to demonstrate and establish through these quotes? I don't understand what you might be trying to say or what your reply is trying to clarify? What is your position?

Here is something I wrote in Youtube to Christians suggesting they should not answer or reply to people, the way Tokita ignores me for example:

"
@Fabia Tampubolon Hello. You said "we don't always have to answer these people's questions" or something. That is true.

Though, it might be good to keep studying and feel knowledgeable enough to be able to do so, and the good from that noble effort and praise of God and speaking the truth certainly won't go in vain right and isn't a worthless effort. You remind yourself thereby, and others may gain and profit too, possibly even the person you have deemed "spiritually blind". No?

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

1 Peter 3:16
keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

1 Peter 3:17
For it is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

1 Peter 4:6
For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

1 Peter 4:9
Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.

1 Peter 4:10
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms

1 Peter 4:11
If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen

1 Peter 4:14
If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

1 Peter 4:16
However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

1 Peter 4:18
And, "If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?

1 Peter 4:19
So then, those who suffer according to God's will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

So please don't give up just because people are saying and doing bad things, every ability you have and every interaction is an opportunity for good, according to what the above seems to suggest! No one was given up on, even the dead! "

Now, in between there, there were verses insisting that Jesus a.k.a God preached to the Dead! Yet, the Jehovah Witnesses insist that the dead are dead, thus can't be communicated with and are not existing as shades and spirits in Hades / Sheol and that they were not really preached to which contradicts their own book!

I wonder how they might slither out of that one? Christians and Muslims are always finding themselves in need of slithering whenever they don't want to face the brute reality, or their own human nature, inherently murderous, worse than serpents and greedier than a haughty Ram.

Matthew 10:16
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

WonderingWorrier

Hi! Can you clarify what you are getting at or trying to demonstrate and establish through these quotes? I don't understand what you might be trying to say or what your reply is trying to clarify? What is your position?

I see no problem with Jesus being the son of God and God as his father.
God is our father. Those quotes make that quite clear.

Who wants to dance?

I am so happy that guy left Islam! I used to admire his work when he was a Muslim, I knew of him over a decade ago!

Whenever someone leaves religion, it makes me so happy, and whenever people join religion, and whenever people switch religions!

I love especially when people turn away from Islam, and even more when they prefer the Bible over the Qur'an! That makes me thrilled because it is like witnessing a miracle!

I love seeing God's Power at work!

Who wants to dance!

I see no problem with Jesus being the son of God and God as his father.
God is our father. Those quotes make that quite clear.

What does the word Son mean to you and "Begotten" and "Only Begotten" and thank you for clarifying.

Do you believe, as is the standard theology I provided links for in earlier posts, that:

1. Jesus is God, a part of God known as Logos, sometimes translated as Word, and also Command, the Command by which all things are created, God's ability to create personified
2. God made Mary Pregnant with Himself to be born as wholly a Man and go through a relatively short life of some 30 years as a human man
3. Jesus is God incarnate as a man, God is Jesus
God became entirely Man and so Jesus is God, the "God-Man"
4. God will make some of us Gods like God was a Man and God as Jesus
5. That Jesus is the "Only Begotten Son of God" as well as "The One God" (What do the terms mean to you?)
6. That God died, descended into Hades / Sheol and preached to the Dead in Hades and Sheol about worshipping Himself as Jesus and in his name Jesus
7. That Jesus who is God then returned into his body and met with the Disciples and then ascended into the sky and heavens or outer space to be at the Right Hand of Himself, which is a mystery (do you have an explanation for this mystery, its meaning, necessity, purpose?)
8. God will throw people in Hell who did not worship Jesus and they will be kept out of God's Kingdom in a fiery furnace where there will be gnashing of teeth and weeping and despair and suffering ongoing where their "worm dieth not" and they live in eternal decaying and burning and dying without dying, worse than their ongoing state in Hades / Sheol where they are the living dead spirits awaiting the new world and ressurection.
9. In angels and demons, demons being evil spirits that can posses people and animals which were cast out by Jesus and the name of Jesus and flew into and inhabited and influenced and controlled other vessels of humans and animals.
10. That Satan is a real being who is called "God of This Aeon / Age" "Power of Death" and things like that, who is an evil spirit that rules over and influences much evil by his widespread work and influence (how do you feel his influence works, do you believe he directly speaks to all people and as Prince of the Air is like the Air and so has access to all things dealing with Oxygen?).

Do you believe these standard points?

Duncan

Let me highlight a few of your posts as it would take a long time to educate you:
1. The words of Jesus you highlighted as He could not do anything on His own are the words of man-Jesus. You need to understand the nature of Jesus (God and Man). God humbled himself to feel like us, act like us, eat like us, and teach us what it means to be humble). If He did not embody the nature of man everything He wid would be biased. He would be biased.
2. Trinity for me is not difficult to understand. The Sun for instance cannot be separated from its rays, itself, or the heat it gives. When people tell you to get out of the sun, does that mean you are inside of it? One needs to understand the nature of God. He is not a human being with our limited understanding as Islam portrays him. He can be and can do anything. Can you honestly say that an hour in your lifetime is 60 minutes in God's? God's past, present, and future can be one and do not have to be separate. Islam simply comes with the nomad mind and as such it portrays God with limits. Only people author confusion.
3. When Jesus was tempted by Satan, Didn't He say "You shall not tempt the Lord your God?" As I said, Jesus embodied the nature of deism and humanity, but lived and suffered as we do in order for us to come to know Him better.
The only thing I will go back on, all your comments and denials can be put to sleep by doing what Jesus asked. "Ask in Name ...." Like I said, He is not a liar. You can read and reason all you want but eventually nothing stands against the test.
You believe the Quaran and Muhammad. I am OK with that. I can prove my point to anyone from the Bible - only those who take the challenge successfully. My Bible shows me how by the words of Christ, which I quoted. Also,
John 1:4:1 tells us "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
You can convince yourself that Jesus is whom He said He was by doing what He asked. Or, you can continue to quote the Quran, which you know my feelings about. Like I said, nothing you quote me I do not know.

Educate me on what brother ? on a trinity doctrine that is considered blasphemy by eminent christian scholar, A god who become a man, eat, sleep, cry, tempted by the devil? Is that you definition of your God
? and you are trying to use a bible as an answer to educate me, a bible that contain contradiction, and change every year? well brother you believe whatever you want to believe, it is a free world, at the end it is God who guide people :)

Educate me on what brother ? on a trinity doctrine that is considered blasphemy by eminent christian scholar, A god who become a man, eat, sleep, cry, tempted by the devil? Is that you definition of your God
? and you are trying to use a bible as an answer to educate me, a bible that contain contradiction, and change every year? well brother you believe whatever you want to believe, it is a free world, at the end it is God who guide people :)

Yeah, at the end of the day, it all comes down to what I call and consider dream-like magic that we witness daily right in our experience received by our various faculties!

That anyone can be a Christian, or anyone can prefer the Bible over the Qur'an, or all the varieties of strange and amazing things I have seen and heard thus far, it only leaves me in a state of awe.

So to answer the original post (Post #1 by Wolf) again:
It was by no victory of my wit or skill of my own that Islam was given to me, it was nothing I could have planned or even made possible. I did not mess around with the supposed circuitry in my empty head to make me see things the way I do, to make me find the Qur'an to be far more palatable and inspiring than the Bible that was in turn made to appear atrocious to me.

I am fascinated by homosexuality, because it, like Christianity, appears to me to be totally a miraculous thing, that can't be reasoned much, and like they claim, they were born that way and turned out that way, I am now seeing that ultimately, regardless of the individual stories of what seems to get us anywhere, its very true. I was born gay for Allah!

My preference for the Qur'an can just as easily be switched off, and if Allah willed, I could be made to see as you do, and though you may think it impossible, God can do the same to you, and make you see as I do.

All our differences are because God wants us in our corners and to conduct ourselves as the characters God has determined us to be.

So, in a sense, even though we may differ, we are also all the same, in the same boat, under the same influence and mind-altering power.

When the "virus" of Islam is in your mind-stream, you can never, EVER, feel well at the thought of a "Golden Calf, like the other nations" let alone, a Lamb of God in the form of Jesus the Christ.

All discussion and debate has only the point of being inspired to write more and more to our own credit, making music to our own ears with the combative clanging of our various weapons.

Christians as Drums, Muslims as Blunt, Semi Soft-Headed (Turbans? Like the Drum-Sticks wear?) Sticks.

Everyone dies alone and everyone faces the Judgment and their own statements and actions as an individual according to Islam.

The Qur'an is the ONLY scripture in the world today that looks like it does and says what it does, there is no scripture which gives the same exact prescriptions and guidance so clearly and completely.

One can easily verify the two competing texts and find preference by www.islamawakened.com/quran from start to finish, and www.Bible.cc Bible Hub from start to finish.

Multiple Translations, Access to the Ancient Languages and Transliterations. All of the Tools right ther before your eyes. They even have the Bhagavad Gita online with some useful tools and transliteration as well.

Yet, you've all settled, just as we have, precisely where you are supposed to be, and you will never even be able to read my writing, let alone the Qur'an, and even if you are, I see that both my writing and the Qur'an are just as frequently utterly misunderstood, to the point where it is practically the same whether you read it or don't read it at all.

In fact, Tokita, the one who was supposedly so stupid as to have ever been a Muslim but somehow became Wise and understood that the Almighty God is a single Human Man as the doctrines have made clear, may not have been ignoring me this whole time in contradiction to the scripture which says they should do good and respond to me kindly, but may in fact be literally blinded by God from seeing my words to them, picking instead on a target they feel they can handle or is more minnow-like and which they may be able to (ch)anchovie to Christianity, or other use to prove Hubristically perhaps how inferior Islam is and how superior Christianity is.

I wil not speal for the other Muslims, but for myself, and say that I am full of Pride, High and Mighty in my Mind, Bold and Bolstered and like a Giant.

I find Islam superior on every petty point imaginable.

When you look up at me from your position Tokita, and you look up my strong hairy legs, up to my naked bum, what you will notice is that it is utterly clean and without odors.

That is thanks to Islam and the Qur'an and the author of both and everything else, Allah.

When I eat food, I thank a God I am proud of, an Ultimate and not a glorified Ape (like me).

I look down on everyone, how lost, wrong, and unclean they are, how God has injected in me utter knowledge of so much, made me better, stronger, faster, wiser, funnier, more beautiful by far and exceeding in gifts, like the Gods the Christians officially seek to be or become after they die. Yes, I am like you people think you will be after you are dead!

Allah has granted me a mind and experience where I am in constant meditation and ecstacy thinking about Allah repeatedly in various ways, and I doubt many Muslims (based on my interviews and interrogating them) even have such an understanding or experience.

All this, which I feel is good due to the good feelings related to it for me, but which you may deem as evilness which makes me so happy, has been freely given without any particular action possible on my part to earn it. A free gift, or free curse.

All I want, is for it to continue, more and more, immersed in the Glorious Good of Allah and spared of God's Hideous Evil.

No one can have this, this joy and these miracles and this understanding, unless Allah makes it so.

Even if you pray, your prayers go towards a human man and human body and human image. So even if you say:

Rubbay...Zidthnee...ilma

Your Rabb, your Lord is the God-Man Jesus Christ. That prayer is like me praying to my God-Shoe, the only Begotten Shoe, Son of my other Shoe who is that Shoe.

You can't pray, you can't bow down, you can't prostrate yourselves, because even if you do, its directed to ideas which have nothing to do with reality or anything real whatsoever (in our understanding).

You'll likely also die in that state, and no one will ever be able to save you except if you are saved by the True Power.

So, we're at a stalemate always, everyone who differs considers the next to be stupid and lesser than themselves in certain regards, or else they would adopt what they believed was better, best, and more correct.

So as soon as the discussion begins, there are those who are viewing the other as stupid and inferior, and I'll be the first to admit that is how I view all the West and even the East and the whole world.

What I admire more are those disciplined in sincere worship, and those who are in better conditions, and who may find things easier.

Who I admire most of all are all those who are ELITE in their aspect, in their cleanliness, kindness, design, who will end up in Jannah insha'Allah (If God so Wills). They are the freely blessed, and those I can not look down upon, because they have attained a state higher than my own, I can only look up to such!

Save me, True God, as I wish so much to be The Greatest, Among All The Best!

To be the Greatest does not mean to be like Allah who is Like Nothing, but, let me demonstrate some of what I've written through videos. My Titan Nature, and the Theme of my Dream!

The Proselyte Speaks:
Oh You People! Listen To Me! You are Destined to Die! Your Life Is Short Even At Its Longest, And You Can Not Escape Your Helpless State Once You Have Died, You Will Be Returned, and You Will Be Shown Your Life and Deeds! Are you Truly Doing The Best You Can? Do You Really Trust in the Imaginary Things You Insist Are or Insist Are Not? Will you be Ready At All With Anything When You Are Stripped of All Your Wealth and Armor and Concealment and Stand Exposed Before The Judgment Seat and Authority? Do not Take The Risk of Assuming yoh Are Saved or That There Is No Such Thing!

What should you do? Worship God, Not Jesus, Worship and be Excessive in Your Exceeding in Goodness, Refrain from All Evil, Do Good to All, Give With Utter Love and Giving and Care, Be Kind Even to the Insects, Soften Yourselves into What You Think is The Most Excellent and Lovable And Good of All!!!!

This is your LAST CHANCE and ONLY HOPE!

Worship the Invisible and Bodiless Authority Only, Without Partners or Form, Refrain from Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Fornication, Adultery, Alcohol, Pork, All Sins. Read the Qur'an, Follow the 5 Pillars of Islam, Do not let the people who call themselves Muslims confuse you, but listen carefully and only do what is best of all. Cleanse your Bodies and Remain Purified All Day and Clean Yourselves after Using the Bathroom and Wiping is not Enough!

Strive with a Mighty Effort to make your behavior, conduct, routine, thoughts, life, home, environment, interactions, all THE VERY BEST and BETTER.

Pray and Ask God to heal and cleanse you and make you better, say:

True God, please heal me and cleanse me and make me better and better and best and on the path of conduct that gets me to be among the best and a life and afterlife filled with all the best and free from evil!

Response to The Proselyte:
Oh Shut Up Already! We put our faith and trust in Jesus Christ who is fully God and fully man. We put our trust in that or we put our trust in Nothing, but we certainly will not "bathe" ourselves for You, but will only Bathe ourselves in God's Blood or else in our own Cultures, we will be unclean, we will have sex where and when and with who our hearts suggest. Take your Alien Rubbish and Freak Off You Loser, Troll.

The Proselyte:
What do I do?

God Sends A Music Video Into The Experience of Those Who Watch It:

Oh yeah, Welcome to the Forum!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
All I want, is for it to continue, more and more, immersed in the Glorious Good of Allah and spared of God's Hideous Evil.
Are you saying that Allah is good and God is evil?
I thought that God and Allah are one and the same? :confused:

Allah is the Arabic word referring to God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word generally refers to God in Islam. The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elah, the Hebrew and Aramaic words for God.

God in Islam - Wikipedia

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
The Qur'an is the ONLY scripture in the world today that looks like it does and says what it does, there is no scripture which gives the same exact prescriptions and guidance so clearly and completely.
That is true, because different scriptures never give the same exact prescriptions and guidance.
The prescriptions and guidance in scriptures are tailored to the age in which they were revealed.
Thus the prescriptions and guidance in the Qur'an are clearer and more complete than the Bible because a newer age required it.

This will never be clear to Christians because they are living a completely different reality, and they are mired in the past because they refuse to look at the updates Muhammad revealed.

Last edited:
That is true, because different scriptures never give the same exact prescriptions and guidance.
The prescriptions and guidance in scriptures are tailored to the age in which they were revealed.
Thus the prescriptions and guidance in the Qur'an are clearer and more complete than the Bible because a newer age required it.

This will never be clear to Christians because they are living a completely different reality, and they are mired in the past because they refuse to look at the updates Muhammad revealed.
Yep! I also go so far as to explain how everything, both good and bad, even what mankind makes and writes, is really authored by the One, so, one needn't become trapped feeling, but instead take all the new and good gifts and use them for your benefit!
The Qur'an suggests that humans should profit by:

39:18
Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding.

39:18
Who hear advice and follow the best thereof. Such are those whom Allah guideth, and such are men of understanding.

Listen to Everything, Take What is Best!

Hey Jude! Don't make it bad! Take a Sad Song, and make it better! Remember!

ttps://youtu.be/oiVGoHXNNTQ

Feel free to visit my latest chaotic creation at:
Become Anything! Join Something! Decide Here!

Its all about making the best of things and updating our conditions!

WonderingWorrier

What does the word Son mean to you and "Begotten" and "Only Begotten" and thank you for clarifying.

Do you believe, as is the standard theology I provided links for in earlier posts, that:

1. Jesus is God, a part of God known as Logos, sometimes translated as Word, and also Command, the Command by which all things are created, God's ability to create personified
2. God made Mary Pregnant with Himself to be born as wholly a Man and go through a relatively short life of some 30 years as a human man
3. Jesus is God incarnate as a man, God is Jesus
God became entirely Man and so Jesus is God, the "God-Man"
4. God will make some of us Gods like God was a Man and God as Jesus
5. That Jesus is the "Only Begotten Son of God" as well as "The One God" (What do the terms mean to you?)
6. That God died, descended into Hades / Sheol and preached to the Dead in Hades and Sheol about worshipping Himself as Jesus and in his name Jesus
7. That Jesus who is God then returned into his body and met with the Disciples and then ascended into the sky and heavens or outer space to be at the Right Hand of Himself, which is a mystery (do you have an explanation for this mystery, its meaning, necessity, purpose?)
8. God will throw people in Hell who did not worship Jesus and they will be kept out of God's Kingdom in a fiery furnace where there will be gnashing of teeth and weeping and despair and suffering ongoing where their "worm dieth not" and they live in eternal decaying and burning and dying without dying, worse than their ongoing state in Hades / Sheol where they are the living dead spirits awaiting the new world and ressurection.
9. In angels and demons, demons being evil spirits that can posses people and animals which were cast out by Jesus and the name of Jesus and flew into and inhabited and influenced and controlled other vessels of humans and animals.
10. That Satan is a real being who is called "God of This Aeon / Age" "Power of Death" and things like that, who is an evil spirit that rules over and influences much evil by his widespread work and influence (how do you feel his influence works, do you believe he directly speaks to all people and as Prince of the Air is like the Air and so has access to all things dealing with Oxygen?).

Do you believe these standard points?

Question 1,3,4,5:
If a man is connected to God and the word of God is spoken through that man:
He is a man.
He is part man part God.
He is God.

All three views can be correct and don't contradict each other.

Question 2:
The Quran also mentions the birth of Jesus along with the Gospels which gives it some extra credit but I have not yet fully confirmed it for my own understanding. That would require some more investigation. The word of God is very cunning. Disbelief can come from misunderstanding. Understanding removes all doubt.

Belief based on faith is one thing. Belief based on logic and reason is another.
Faith can allow for misunderstanding.

Twisting the Quran to fit understanding is wrong. The Quran twisting understanding is right.
I believe the Quran confirms the twisting of the messengers. If a mans words does not have the twist then I believe he is not a true messenger. All religious texts can be sorted into two groups in that way.
That is what I base my belief on.

Question 6:
I do believe Jesus gathered fish.

Question 7:
The left hand is in the west and the right hand in the east as God has turned his back on us but still he calls out to us in his way. God speaks his way through the way of man.

Question 8.
Thoughts of violence, torture, and suffering come from misunderstanding the words.

Question 9:
There are no animals.

Question 10:
He has access to the goat.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Question 1,3,4,5:
If a man is connected to God and the word of God is spoken through that man:
He is a man.
He is part man part God.
He is God.

All three views can be correct and don't contradict each other.
Those views cannot all be correct because all of them contradict each other because....

If he is only a man, he is not part man and part God.
If he is part man and part God, then he is not only a man.
If he is God then he cannot be a man, because God is not a man.

It is obvious that Jesus was more than just a man, and as a man Jesus could not also be God, thus it makes sense that Jesus was part man and part God. That is what I believe. I believe that Jesus was a Manifestation of God who had a twofold nature:

“Unto this subtle, this mysterious and ethereal Being He hath assigned a twofold nature; the physical, pertaining to the world of matter, and the spiritual, which is born of the substance of God Himself. He hath, moreover, conferred upon Him a double station. The first station, which is related to His innermost reality, representeth Him as One Whose voice is the voice of God Himself. To this testifieth the tradition: “Manifold and mysterious is My relationship with God. I am He, Himself, and He is I, Myself, except that I am that I am, and He is that He is.” …. The second station is the human station, exemplified by the following verses: “I am but a man like you.” “Say, praise be to my Lord! Am I more than a man, an apostle?” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 66-67

WonderingWorrier

Those views cannot all be correct because all of them contradict each other because....

Does a glass half full of water contradict the glass that is half empty of water?
What about a glass that is half full of air does it contradict a glass that is half empty of air?

Or is that just four different views of the same truth?

Does a glass half full of water contradict the glass that is half empty of water?
What about a glass that is half full of air does it contradict a glass that is half empty of air?

Or is that just four different views of the same truth?

Since God is directly behind and remote controlling and creating every moment of experience, then it can be said with great caution that "All is from God" and God is the author of everything, good and evil.

The Christians are not saying that though, and if they were it wouldn't be as big of a deal as what their official doctrines are insisting upon.

What they are saying is not "Every man and animal and element and atom is controlled by God and so All Nature or Reality is like God moving it around, like a sheet on a ghost or a storyteller painting a tale."

No, instead, their doctrines are saying this:
God is exclusively one man, Jesus, and God exclusively mingled physically, becoming wholly fleshy Incarnate, only in Jesus. This is not the same as God experiencing everything we go through and knowing everything of our experience "as is" like looking at our experience the way we do, from inside and our perspective (Encompasses all Vision but is Encompassed by None, as the Qur'an says), but that God "entirely became a single specific man, taking on all the weaknesses and flesh and ignorance of man as a man.

This Man that God became was called The Only Begotten Son of God. Due to this Medium which mingled God with Bodily Flesh and Matter God was now going to make Men into Gods like himself as Jesus.

Not many Christians are even strongly aware that this is the mainstream doctrine, and many would likely leave or hesitate to say they actually literally believe in such things.

These ideas were entirely hideous to Muslims and other people who wished to keep the Divine separated from literal biological fleshiness as an impossibility and absurdity and wholly unecessary as well.

Thus this idea was considered Counter Rational and a "Mystery" like other unecessary things in Christian doctrines.

So if they had said, "all humans are inhabited by Godl who sees from within as they do, and their thoughts are exposed even as they receive them" that would be far less of an issue than "Jesus is God made Flesh exclusively the Only Begotten Son of God who is God"

They go further and say, "God is The Command of God" which is fine so far, but going further they say "The Command Aspect of God was Personified and known as the Son of God and Word, and this aspect which is God became Jesus, therefore All things were created through the Word, which is Jesus which is God incarnate in flesh exclusively.

The Qur'an talks about God's ability to create by saying Be and it Be (Koon Fiya Koon) which refers to instant generation and manifesting, and this is intrinsic and God's natural ability, but not a personified being nor is anyone God, but God generated Jesus through the same power of Koon Fiya Koon or Be and it Be.

On every point, the Qur'an refutes the Christian doctrines and also has no reason for any of them, as there is no original sin, there is no carrying of others sins, there is no intercession, Prophets are expendable and anyone can be turned into one freely or generated instantly, God is unobstructed and has no one who is fighting with God except who God sets up as such, like toy soldiers to be knocked down and be examples and teach by contrast and cause some to do good through conflict and striving against evil, all as part of the story the way God invents it moment to moment.

In some earlier posts I provide links to pages which show that these doctrines and ideas in Christianity are the official mainstream stances even though popularly people may know practically nothing about them.

What you seem to be talking about may be more mystical and symbolic and perhaps not quite what the official doctrines demand people to say and believe, which a Muslim can only say under duress to save their lives, but otherwise can never say due to the calumny and odious nature of the statements and beliefs to which Muslims say "Far Beyond is Allah from what they claim and associate".

Though Jesus was made quite important in Islamic ideas, as well as Mary, both of them are wholly expendable and destructable, they are not God or Gods or Children of God who is not biological in any way nor is properly mingled with any information or matter, but simply generates it and it is eliminated, generated, eliminated, 1 0 1 0 1010q101010