• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of God

sog

Hi, I've written a book, "Judgement Day." Here is an excerpt from it.

"Greetings. My name is Michael Martiensen. I discovered and proved a law, namely, that the denial of love is prohibited by law. The simple validity of this law is that when we deny love (a double action or dual purpose – love being a verb or doing word where its denial is prohibited by law in the case when it is either being offered to or from us) or are denied love then someone is always hurt, whether it be God, our neighbour or ourselves. So the denial of love hurts which is why it is prohibited by law. Its discovery is proof of God and his steadfastness – he is immovable and secure (on his throne) because he is love. Love comes from God. His undeniability makes him supreme which is why he is king of kings and LORD of lords. If you don’t agree then you might believe love is deniable (if so, then you might be in denial itself which is wrong) or believe that there should be choice. The choice God gave man is life and good, death and evil. Deuteronomy 30:15 “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil.” In fact, we ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This law is based on God’s Ten Commandments which Jesus Christ summarised into just two commandments, who gave us a new commandment, namely, to love one another. It is the reason behind the Commandments. (Reminder of Jesus Christ's two commandments: You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And the second is like it. You shall love your neighbour as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.) This law was hidden from view by our fight-or-flight response tendency due to our internal survival mechanism (based on fear needed for self-preservation for the love of ourselves) for some like Charles Darwin hold the view that we are descended from animals i.e. the theory of evolution (yes, we are all carbon-based) and / or the fact that love must not be forced."

This book can be downloaded for free at Endtime or at Endtime

Attachments

• who am I in Christ.zip
    515 KB · Views: 39
Check this one out.

167370f5cbf8c6fc043118c374669df7.jpg

You can also download it fore free at this link. Read the Bible Online—Free Bible Downloads: MP3 Audio, PDF

Hufflechuff

You claim denial is unlawful and therefore proves a god. I'm interested in how you make the connection without reference to bible verses (which already assume it). Can you succinctly show your thinking?

sog

The law Simplified:

I want to explain the law I discovered as simply as possible. You agree that murder is prohibited by law, right? We don’t want to be murdered and likewise we don’t want to murder so we want to love and be loved. The denial of love is prohibited by law which can be reworded to love is undeniable by law. This is the reason man can always find love. It is proof of God and his son Jesus Christ who gave us the law. Surely we can agree this law? Remember the Golden Rule - do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If we want to love and be loved then we want true love, i.e. love without deception.

Having discovered and proved this by receiving a telepathic offer of love (from my true love, Hannah - my personal missing rib) whilst married to Maria God kindly divorced me by killing me. The law kills but the spirit gives life. I’d discovered that I’d been deceived in love by my wife, but since I loved her she was merely obeying law albeit with a lie because she did not want to deny my love. Had I not discovered the deception then I would have died of old age (presumably), but since I discovered the deception I continued to love her and waited for love to be offered to me which I accepted. I had faith. I cannot put it more simply than this. The law upholds my experience of divorce in which God killed me because since he is love he cannot deny himself. Love is good, so is God. I failed to know the law to be divorced so I lied to God but God justified my lie with John G. Diefenbaker's quote "Freedom gives the right to be wrong. Not to do wrong!" Now you know the truth, the truth will set you free. God said to me that the purpose for time and the earth is near completion. I believe that this means that Judgement Day is imminent – which is good news. Every Christian can use this knowledge to confute every tongue that rises up against them in judgement. This knowledge is irrefutable. It proves the existence of God and his son Jesus Christ who gave us the law. It also proves that I died and that I have come from God. I'm also his son because I give you the law that love is undeniable by law. This is the Rapture. I am immortal now - I cannot die again.

Mike Martiensen
11/01/2015

sog

Freedom gives the right to be wrong. Not to do wrong! (Quote by John G. Diefenbaker)

For freedom Christ set us free but that does not mean that we can use our freedom to do wrong believing we will be forgiven for that is like saying freedom gives the right to do wrong. Freedom only gives the right to be wrong. Neither does it mean that when we are wrong to do wrong, freedom gives the right to be this wrong.

True responsibility is knowing that freedom does not give us the anonymity to do wrong. (Quote by me)

The Commandments: You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And the second is like it. You shall love your neighbour as yourself. All the Law and Prophets hang on these two Commandments.

Closer examination: Commandments are laws of love. God wants to be loved. He does not want to be denied love (by law). If we denied him love then we would break law. Similarly, if he denied himself love then he would also break law. Since God is love he cannot deny himself. So God already chose life and he lives his life through law. Love comes from God. God is not lawless and so lives by law... the same laws he gave us. God wants to love and be loved. He wants true love. He loves his neighbour as himself. God upholds the law. Man also wants true love. He wants to love and be loved. For example: he is not to murder, or for that matter, be murdered. He is to do unto others as he would like others to do unto him (The Golden Rule). He is not to deny his neighbour love, or be denied love by his neighbour... by law. So we can say that the denial of love is prohibited by law which in turn can be constituted to "love is undeniable by law." The law kills but the spirit gives life. To deny love or be denied love breaks law and is sin. The bottom line is that love isn't deniable... by law. Consider the natural wonder, beauty and perfection of this law. This is God.

Since God is invisible it is difficult to prove love. All we know is that it is undeniable. Similarly, it is difficult to prove the denial of love if it is done via deception because the denial of love is also invisible. When we marry we only have each other's word that we are loved. We want true love but accept that we only have our spouse's word that we are loved. We need to prove love (or its denial). When love is being denied subtly without our knowledge then God through heartache will inform us of the inconsistency to put us on a quest for the truth of love which Jesus Christ spoke of for he came to testify as to the truth of love. He is the truth, the way and the life. The marriage vow supports the law of love. The Original Sin was responsible for the introduction of deception, death and decay into the world. Adam followed Eve. Man was asked to follow the son of God, Jesus Christ (our Saviour) to find his way back to God for true love by overcoming the deception. When he succeeds then death will be swallowed up in victory. He has succeeded.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.

Michael Martiensen

Johnlove

I don’t believe man can ever prove there is a God. For one who does not know God, all they can do is to accept there is a super being or a super rock.

For man’s logic believes a being has to have a beginning. Man can’t understand not having a beginning.

And the only way man can come to know God is to have God teach, and bring one to know him.

A person who does not want to be a servant of some being, just may rather believe in a super rock.

Man is always going to be a servant of God’s. Where he or she is always going to be doing God’s will. The Lord’s Prayer tell us that.

A person who does not want to believe in a God may feel that it makes life easier. He or she then only needs to be concerned about man’s laws.

From my experience people who don’t believe in God somehow want to believe they are more intelligent than those who do.

I for one believe being intelligent is way over rated.

sog

Revelation of God – love is undeniable by law – by Michael Martiensen

On the 25th of October 2003 God asked me to use my knowledge of his laws to be divorced having received a telepathic offer of love from my true love Hannah (a work colleague) on the 17th October 2003 which I’d accepted, as I was married to Maria whom I discovered had unwittingly deceived me in love though she was only obeying law (it turns out) because I loved her. I failed to know the answer to God’s question and panicked for realising that if I failed to die I would deny love and break law. I offered my life knowing death was the end of the law of marriage but God would not take it without a reason. So God let the devil help me. The devil said “God is love and it is love you want so tell God you want to love him and he will separate you for the first commandment is greater than the second. If he refuses then he’ll have given you a law you cannot obey.” I agreed to this and repeated to God what the devil said to me. God kindly divorced me by killing me but in the process he gently whispered to me that he cannot deny himself. After I died I said to God that I only wanted to love and be loved and God replied that that was all he wanted so I was pleased and relieved. Then I saw Jesus.

I spent what seemed to be an age somewhere in eternity with Hannah when one day God called me and showed me his creation of time and the earth and said its purpose is near completion and he asked me if I’d like to help him. I jumped at the chance to help God so God gave me new life and sent me back to earth exactly at the point I’d left it, but with memory of my experience. It began to dawn on me the significance of my encounter with God and the devil. I realised that I had unwittingly lied to God. I was distraught for years after. God justified me: he brought to my attention a quote by John G. Diefenbaker namely “Freedom gives the right to be wrong. Not to do wrong!” which alleviated my bad conscience. However, I still did not really understand the answer to the question God had originally asked me to be divorced so I decided to think about this all the more. It transpires that to be denied love breaks law and is sin so it follows that to deny love also breaks law and is sin, according to Jesus Christ’s two commandments. So we can say that the denial of love is prohibited by law which can be reworded to “love is undeniable by law.” This is the reason behind the commandments and upholds true love for we want to love and be loved. My faith in Jesus led me to the truth of love i.e. true love.

Further detail can be found on my website Endtime

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Revelation of God – love is undeniable by law – by Michael Martiensen

On the 25th of October 2003 God asked me to use my knowledge of his laws to be divorced having received a telepathic offer of love from my true love Hannah (a work colleague) on the 17th October 2003 which I’d accepted, as I was married to Maria whom I discovered had unwittingly deceived me in love though she was only obeying law (it turns out) because I loved her. I failed to know the answer to God’s question and panicked for realising that if I failed to die I would deny love and break law. I offered my life knowing death was the end of the law of marriage but God would not take it without a reason. So God let the devil help me. The devil said “God is love and it is love you want so tell God you want to love him and he will separate you for the first commandment is greater than the second. If he refuses then he’ll have given you a law you cannot obey.” I agreed to this and repeated to God what the devil said to me. God kindly divorced me by killing me but in the process he gently whispered to me that he cannot deny himself. After I died I said to God that I only wanted to love and be loved and God replied that that was all he wanted so I was pleased and relieved. Then I saw Jesus.

I spent what seemed to be an age somewhere in eternity with Hannah when one day God called me and showed me his creation of time and the earth and said its purpose is near completion and he asked me if I’d like to help him. I jumped at the chance to help God so God gave me new life and sent me back to earth exactly at the point I’d left it, but with memory of my experience. It began to dawn on me the significance of my encounter with God and the devil. I realised that I had unwittingly lied to God. I was distraught for years after. God justified me: he brought to my attention a quote by John G. Diefenbaker namely “Freedom gives the right to be wrong. Not to do wrong!” which alleviated my bad conscience. However, I still did not really understand the answer to the question God had originally asked me to be divorced so I decided to think about this all the more. It transpires that to be denied love breaks law and is sin so it follows that to deny love also breaks law and is sin, according to Jesus Christ’s two commandments. So we can say that the denial of love is prohibited by law which can be reworded to “love is undeniable by law.” This is the reason behind the commandments and upholds true love for we want to love and be loved. My faith in Jesus led me to the truth of love i.e. true love.

Further detail can be found on my website Endtime

I might be misunderstanding your posts. God hates divorce, but invited you personally to divorce your spouse to find love with another? Do I understand you correctly?

sog

Yes, you understand correctly, God hates man-made divorce.

Murder, adultery and theft etc. are all prohibited by God’s laws and society because they’re all forms of the denial of love. Commandments are laws of love. Consequently, we can say that the denial of love is prohibited by law. This, in turn, can be rearranged by saying that love is undeniable by law – hence the reason we can always be sure of finding love should we want it. God is love so God is the law. Love comes from God. Isn’t this proof of God and his son Jesus Christ who gave us the law?

Do you agree with my discovery and proof of God and his son, Jesus?

Let me know what you think.

Warm regards

sog

1 Corinthians 13:7 English Standard Version (ESV)
7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

atpollard

What 'Law' prohibits all of these things that you claim are prohibited?

If it is a 'universal law', like physics ... then I disagree.
I am, unfortunately, fully capable of hating or even killing.
I would suspect that denying love would be a trivial act alongside those others.

If it is a 'human law', like the prohibition against driving without a license ... then it is situational and cultural.
Other cultures have different laws.

sog

It is a universal law which I discovered, not only so, but proved with faith and steadfast love.

Gilberto Alicea

Just looking to help people understand God Kingdom
Premium Member
My friend I found this article that explain your question I hope it can help.
Question: "What does the Bible say about divorce and remarriage?"

Answer:
First of all, no matter what view one takes on the issue of divorce, it is important to rememberMalachi 2:16: “I hate divorce, says the LORD God of Israel.” According to the Bible, marriage is a lifetime commitment. “So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate” (Matthew 19:6). God realizes, though, that since marriages involve two sinful human beings, divorces are going to occur. In the Old Testament, He laid down some laws in order to protect the rights of divorcees, especially women (Deuteronomy 24:1-4). Jesus pointed out that these laws were given because of the hardness of people’s hearts, not because they were God’s desire (Matthew 19:8).

The controversy over whether divorce and remarriage is allowed according to the Bible revolves primarily around Jesus’ words inMatthew 5:32and19:9. The phrase “except for marital unfaithfulness” is the only thing in Scripture that possibly gives God’s permission for divorce and remarriage. Many interpreters understand this “exception clause” as referring to “marital unfaithfulness” during the “betrothal” period. In Jewish custom, a man and a woman were considered married even while they were still engaged or “betrothed.” According to this view, immorality during this “betrothal” period would then be the only valid reason for a divorce.

However, the Greek word translated “marital unfaithfulness” is a word which can mean any form of sexual immorality. It can mean fornication, prostitution, adultery, etc. Jesus is possibly saying that divorce is permissible if sexual immorality is committed. Sexual relations are an integral part of the marital bond: “the two will become one flesh” (Genesis 2:24;Matthew 19:5;Ephesians 5:31). Therefore, any breaking of that bond by sexual relations outside of marriage might be a permissible reason for divorce. If so, Jesus also has remarriage in mind in this passage. The phrase “and marries another” (Matthew 19:9) indicates that divorce and remarriage are allowed in an instance of the exception clause, whatever it is interpreted to be. It is important to note that only the innocent party is allowed to remarry. Although it is not stated in the text, the allowance for remarriage after a divorce is God’s mercy for the one who was sinned against, not for the one who committed the sexual immorality. There may be instances where the “guilty party” is allowed to remarry, but it is not taught in this text.

Some understand1 Corinthians 7:15as another “exception,” allowing remarriage if an unbelieving spouse divorces a believer. However, the context does not mention remarriage, but only says a believer is not bound to continue a marriage if an unbelieving spouse wants to leave. Others claim that abuse (spousal or child) is a valid reason for divorce even though it is not listed as such in the Bible. While this may very well be the case, it is never wise to presume upon the Word of God.

Sometimes lost in the debate over the exception clause is the fact that whatever “marital unfaithfulness” means, it is an allowance for divorce, not a requirement for it. Even when adultery is committed, a couple can, through God’s grace, learn to forgive and begin rebuilding their marriage. God has forgiven us of so much more. Surely we can follow His example and even forgive the sin of adultery (Ephesians 4:32). However, in many instances, a spouse is unrepentant and continues in sexual immorality. That is whereMatthew 19:9can possibly be applied. Many also look to quickly remarry after a divorce when God might desire them to remain single. God sometimes calls people to be single so that their attention is not divided (1 Corinthians 7:32-35). Remarriage after a divorce may be an option in some circumstances, but that does not mean it is the only option.

It is distressing that the divorce rate among professing Christians is nearly as high as that of the unbelieving world. The Bible makes it abundantly clear that God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16) and that reconciliation and forgiveness should be the marks of a believer’s life (Luke 11:4;Ephesians 4:32). However, God recognizes that divorce will occur, even among His children. A divorced and/or remarried believer should not feel any less loved by God, even if the divorce and/or remarriage is not covered under the possible exception clause ofMatthew 19:9. God often uses even the sinful disobedience of Christians to accomplish great good.

Read more:What does the Bible say about divorce and remarriage?

sog

I've updated my book and include it here. It is available on google books and Lulu.com with the title Rapture / Judgement Day by Michael Martiensen.

Attachments

• who am I in Christ.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 102