• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of Creationism made by NASA

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Not the logic of Quest. I see hidden logical connections. I could ask, for example, how such long prison-time corresponds to the non-violent crime. But it was different text. I just kindly asked to review the case.

From the news

"Land said Hovind’s most recent legal victories were enabled in part by the United States Justice Foundation — a nonprofit, public interest legal organization — and that Hovind would be leaning heavily on the organization to determine if he would take any further legal actions regarding his criminal cases or properties.

“All future appeals, torts and reformation will be handled based on advice from them,” Land said."
https://eu.pnj.com/story/news/local/2015/07/10/hovind-free-jail-back-pensacola/2

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
James Webb powerful telescope have disproven 13.7-billion-year history after Big Bang. The only alternative to billion years is 6000 years of Universe history, which Dr. Kent Hovind has talked about.
The Kent's idea is what Universe is 6000 years old. More in:
Omphalos hypothesis - Wikipedia

Look the party at Kent's friends:

It was Physics' Community who has introduced Big Bang and Darwinism. Now we found that it was a lie. Not Creationism is lie, but Scientific Community has lied. Because it has ignored Genesis of the Bible.
Twaddle

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
If something is not 100% true why would anyone trust it at all?
That is called "self confidence"

When it comes to trusting humans 100%, sadly I can trust ZERO

Still, I can trust some things they say IF my conscience, common sense, discrimination tells me it's useful

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
It is probable that my sincere letter was read by US President. However, he has not replied. After some months the prisoner got freedom. The America is land of Freedom, so he got a new chance. After release, Kent has cut any contact with me.
I have saved him from prison, with the help of God.
They are probably expecting an exchange - have you got your prison garb ready at hand? :oops:

Tiberius

You think as a human being on earth in a gas lit heavens. Cold gas became light.

No big bang now so you don't thesis it now the answer. Big bang says thought is instant now...not any past in humans reactive machine sciences future gain only.

Sun mass dust fuel AI is frozen above held above outside in infinity laws. Isn't biologies light.

As just a human your thought. Chosen activity your owned mechanical bio physical manipulation research has no bearing whatsoever about my life. Now.

Legal usurped any human theist. Just thinking.

My two human parents own exact biological dna chromosone now.

Present now said sciences Inferred legal thought. Is only now right now is correct. About biology.

Never am I my parents two life. Microbial forms human sperm ovary only own my human presence baby to adult.

They might be healthy first. Get heavenly attacked changed bio. Have sex. Now time.

In science fact using data about our origin two humans as parents first. They are now skeletal bone dusts blowing away on wind. As use of human thought legal position stating science is now just now data.

You cannot theory past as consciousness says past is a conscious cold gas in cosmic infinity first.

Blast burning is light now only.

Due to cold clear non burning gas infinity law is why we still exist now. No light position first natural history ours on earth bio life.

Which isn't the past in bio life livings position is the teaching now..as a thought is now ....then it is the past itself.

If you think past as human. You mechanically research that past yourself in now time. Knowing it's not now time.

As 1 to 12 is constantly removing itself. You reference the same re use of numbering falsely. You can only use it once only...one.

Again, your comment is absolutely indecipherable. I can't figure what in the world you are talking about. If you aren't going to make your posts intelligible, then it's just a waste of everyone's time.

Suave

Simulated character
I understand the "law" of genetics, such as Mendel discovered. But there simply is no proof that evolution and life coming from non-life made what we have now. There is absolute certainty (proof) of genetic distribution among mankind. And while similarities of DNA are between the various types of animals, it doesn't mean they evolved from another set of circumstances that came before them. The gaps show/prove as well as the fossil record shows that Darwinian type of conjecture just isn't true. No matter how a person twists it, it isn't shown in the fossil record.

"Endogenous retroviruses (ERVs) are the relics of ancient viral infections preserved in our DNA. Many ERV insertion points are located in exactly the same position on our genome as on the chimpanzee genome! There are two explanations for these perfectly matched ERV locations. Either it is a nearly impossible coincidence that endogenous retroviruses just by chance were inserted in exactly the same location in our genomes, or chimps and humans share a common ancestor. The probability that an endogenous retrovirus was inserted at the exact same location is roughly 0.00003 percent. Chimps and humans share at least 7 instances of endogenous retroviruses inserted at a perfectly matched location.
This would mean there is at least a l99.9999999999999999999999999999 percent likelihood that it was a shared common ancestor between chimps and humans that became infected, and both chimps and humans inherited these ERVs."

"Specific examples from comparative physiology and biochemistry strongly suggest chimps and humans share a common ancestry."

Chromosome 2 in humans

Main article: Chromosome 2 (human)

Further information: Chimpanzee Genome Project § Genes of the Chromosome 2 fusion site

A fusion of ancestral chromosomes left distinctive remnants of telomeres, and a vestigial centromere.
Evidence for the evolution of Homo sapiens from a common ancestor with chimpanzees is found in the number of chromosomes in humans as compared to all other members of Hominidae. All Hominidae have 24 pairs of chromosomes, except humans, who have only 23 pairs. Human chromosome 2 is a result of an end-to-end fusion of two ancestral chromosomes.

The evidence for this includes:
The correspondence of chromosome 2 to two ape chromosomes. The closest human relative, the common chimpanzee, has near-identical DNA sequences to human chromosome 2, but they are found in two separate chromosomes. The same is true of the more distant gorilla and orangutan.
The presence of a vestigial centromere. Normally a chromosome has just one centromere, but in chromosome 2 there are remnants of a second centromere.
The presence of vestigial telomeres. These are normally found only at the ends of a chromosome, but in chromosome 2 there are additional telomere sequences in the middle.

Chromosome 2 thus presents strong evidence in favor of the common descent of humans and other apes. According to J. W. Ijdo, "We conclude that the locus cloned in cosmids c8.1 and c29B is the relic of an ancient telomere-telomere fusion and marks the point at which two ancestral ape chromosomes fused to give rise to human chromosome 2."

mail

Origin of human chromosome 2: an ancestral telomere-telomere fusion. - NASA/ADS (harvard.edu)

Ijdo, J. W.; Baldini, A; Ward, DC; Reeders, ST; Wells, RA (1991). "Origin of human chromosome 2: an ancestral telomere-telomere fusion". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 88 (20): 9051–5. Bibcode:1991PNAS...88.9051I. doi:10.1073/pnas.88.20.9051. PMC 52649. PMID 1924367.

Last edited:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Not, my country loves me. I am the spiritual salt of the country. I am planning to make my country Great Again by proving Riemann Hypothesis.

When you write posts like this, I honestly suspect you of just being a brilliant satirical Poe.

You are either an amazingly dedicated and brilliant comedian.
Or... well.... I'll refrain from saying it. Fill in the blanks.