• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of Creationism made by NASA

Suave

Simulated character
James Webb powerful telescope have disproven 13.7-billion-year history after Big Bang. The only alternative to billion years is 6000 years of Universe history, which Dr. Kent Hovind has talked about.
The Kent's idea is what Universe is 6000 years old. More in:
Omphalos hypothesis - Wikipedia

Look the party at Kent's friends:

It was Physics' Community who has introduced Big Bang and Darwinism. Now we found that it was a lie. Not Creationism is lie, but Scientific Community has lied. Because it has ignored Genesis of the Bible.

"If string theory proves to be a valid explanation for the fundamental constituents of the universe being one-dimensional “strings” rather than point-like particles, then the computer code found within string theory might very well be evidence of our universe being simulated,

Benjamin Wandelt, a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Illinois says that ancient light from the beginnings of our universe was absorbed by neutral hydrogen atoms. By studying these atoms, certain predictions of string theory could be tested. Making the measurements, however, would require a gigantic array of radio telescopes to be built on Earth, in space or on the moon. And it would be really gigantic: Wandelt proposes an array of radio telescopes with a collective area of more than 1,000 square kilometers. Such an array could be built using current technology, Wandelt said, but would be prohibitively expensive."

Theists: what would it take? | Religious Forums

"Theoretical physicist Dr. S. James Gates Jr. claims that a certain string theory, super-symmetrical equations describing the nature and reality of our universe, contains embedded computer codes; these codes have digital data in the form of 0's and 1's identical to what makes web browsers function, and they're error-correct codes."

Please note the discovery of error correcting codes within the equations of symmetry is a rigorously proven theorem.

Reference: https://www.quora.com/Is-theoretica...mmunity-and-has-it-been-corroborated-by-other

"Is theoretical physicist James Gates’ intriguing discovery of error-correcting codes within the equations of supersymmetry accepted within the theoretical physicist community, and has it been corroborated by other physicists?

Tristan Hubsch
, PhD Physics, University of Maryland, College Park (1987)
Answered 3 years ago · Author has 1.4K answers and 1M answer views

A.: The discovery is a rigorously proven theorem.

To be precise, the (error-detecting and error-correcting binary doubly-even linear block) codes were discovered/identified within the classification of worldline off-shell supermultiplets without central charge [On Graph-Theoretic Identifications of Adinkras, Supersymmetry Representations and Superfields, by C.F. Doran, M.G. Faux, S.J. Gates, Jr., T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Int. J. Mod. Phys. A22 (2007) 869-930, arXiv:math-ph/0512016]. It was then proven that these (minimal) supermultiplets in turn encode the continuum of all possible worldline supermultiplets [On General Off-Shell Representations of Worldline (1D) Supersymmetry, by C.F. Doran, T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Symmetry 6 no. 1, (2014) 67–88, arXiv:1310.3258]. See also my answer to “James Gates claims that he found code in string theory. Does that imply that we live in a simulation?”

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
James Webb powerful telescope have disproven 13.7-billion-year history after Big Bang. The only alternative to billion years is 6000 years of Universe history, which Dr. Kent Hovind has talked about.
You mean 6,000 occasions of lying about your taxes?

It was Physics' Community who has introduced Big Bang and Darwinism. Now we found that it was a lie. Not Creationism is lie, but Scientific Community has lied. Because it has ignored Genesis of the Bible.
Good heavens! Kent Hovind! The man who travels from place to place on his flying pig, shoveling ─ shall we say ─ nonsense out onto the upturned faces below!

I wonder why they let him out? I mean, he'd served his time, but that's a very thin reason when it comes to Kent.

And what kind of man of religion tells lies on oath, as Kent has done?

O questfortruth, old friend, do not fall into bad company like Kent, criminal, fraudster, liar, fool.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
"If string theory proves to be a valid explanation for the fundamental constituents of the universe being one-dimensional “strings” rather than point-like particles, then the computer code found within string theory might very well be evidence of our universe being simulated,

Benjamin Wandelt, a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Illinois says that ancient light from the beginnings of our universe was absorbed by neutral hydrogen atoms. By studying these atoms, certain predictions of string theory could be tested. Making the measurements, however, would require a gigantic array of radio telescopes to be built on Earth, in space or on the moon. And it would be really gigantic: Wandelt proposes an array of radio telescopes with a collective area of more than 1,000 square kilometers. Such an array could be built using current technology, Wandelt said, but would be prohibitively expensive."

Theists: what would it take? | Religious Forums

"Theoretical physicist Dr. S. James Gates Jr. claims that a certain string theory, super-symmetrical equations describing the nature and reality of our universe, contains embedded computer codes; these codes have digital data in the form of 0's and 1's identical to what makes web browsers function, and they're error-correct codes."

Please note the discovery of error correcting codes within the equations of symmetry is a rigorously proven theorem.

Reference: https://www.quora.com/Is-theoretica...mmunity-and-has-it-been-corroborated-by-other

"Is theoretical physicist James Gates’ intriguing discovery of error-correcting codes within the equations of supersymmetry accepted within the theoretical physicist community, and has it been corroborated by other physicists?

Tristan Hubsch
, PhD Physics, University of Maryland, College Park (1987)
Answered 3 years ago · Author has 1.4K answers and 1M answer views

A.: The discovery is a rigorously proven theorem.

To be precise, the (error-detecting and error-correcting binary doubly-even linear block) codes were discovered/identified within the classification of worldline off-shell supermultiplets without central charge [On Graph-Theoretic Identifications of Adinkras, Supersymmetry Representations and Superfields, by C.F. Doran, M.G. Faux, S.J. Gates, Jr., T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Int. J. Mod. Phys. A22 (2007) 869-930, arXiv:math-ph/0512016]. It was then proven that these (minimal) supermultiplets in turn encode the continuum of all possible worldline supermultiplets [On General Off-Shell Representations of Worldline (1D) Supersymmetry, by C.F. Doran, T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Symmetry 6 no. 1, (2014) 67–88, arXiv:1310.3258]. See also my answer to “James Gates claims that he found code in string theory. Does that imply that we live in a simulation?”

Not everyone that believes in the Bible believes that the "universe" has a 6,000 year old history from the beginning. Many recognize that the earth itself has been around much longer than 6,000 years. But this does not mean that evolution is true. It means that the evidence sustains the fact that the earth was not created 6,000 years ago. Mankind's history, but not the earth and universe itself, ostensibly of much longer duration.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O rock exists earth the base of any machine is rocks position.

Not a gas heavens in light in space as gas burning yet voided in the same moment. Yet immaculate clear gas in space very old.

As compared to an alight gas burning.

Is the human communities your all a human first. Natural mutual equal.

Yet scientists history theists group cult taught egotism...human behaviours in civilisation only.

Rich greedy man pays you to lie theme.

Natural humans legal position earth is. Rock entity law argument only by humans.

Suave

Simulated character
Not everyone that believes in the Bible believes that the "universe" has a 6,000 year old history from the beginning. Many recognize that the earth itself has been around much longer than 6,000 years. But this does not mean that evolution is true. It means that the evidence sustains the fact that the earth was not created 6,000 years ago. Mankind's history, but not the earth and universe itself, ostensibly of much longer duration.

I realize evolution is simply significant enough gene pool changes within a species changing over the course of many generations resulting in organisms having genetic traits different enough from their distant ancestors; so that there'd be no possible sexual reproduction occurring between somebody who were to have distant ancestral genetic traits with anybody living in the current population.

I agree with the notion of the genus Homo-species coming into being roughly one million years ago when a couple of Australopithecus hetero zygotes, who had the same type of chromosome rearrangements formed by fusion of the whole long arms of two acrocentric chromosomes, mated together and reproduced viable and fertile offspring with 46 chromosomes. This first generation of Homo habilis then may have likely incestuously bred with each other and reproduced the next subsequent generation of Homo habilis.

chromosome_fusion.png

Tiberius

Show me the scientific paper that disproves the Big Bang theory.

Also, false dichotomy.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I realize evolution is simply significant enough gene pool changes within a species changing over the course of many generations resulting in organisms having genetic traits different enough from their distant ancestors; so that there'd be no possible sexual reproduction occurring between somebody who were to have distant ancestral genetic traits with anybody living in the current population.

I agree with the notion of the genus Homo-species coming into being roughly one million years ago when a couple of Australopithecus hetero zygotes, who had the same type of chromosome rearrangements formed by fusion of the whole long arms of two acrocentric chromosomes, mated together and reproduced viable and fertile offspring with 46 chromosomes. This first generation of Homo habilis then may have likely incestuously bred with each other and reproduced the next subsequent generation of Homo habilis.

chromosome_fusion.png
I understand the "law" of genetics, such as Mendel discovered. But there simply is no proof that evolution and life coming from non-life made what we have now. There is absolute certainty (proof) of genetic distribution among mankind. And while similarities of DNA are between the various types of animals, it doesn't mean they evolved from another set of circumstances that came before them. The gaps show/prove as well as the fossil record shows that Darwinian type of conjecture just isn't true. No matter how a person twists it, it isn't shown in the fossil record.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Show me the scientific paper that disproves the Big Bang theory.

Also, false dichotomy.
You think as a human being on earth in a gas lit heavens. Cold gas became light.

No big bang now so you don't thesis it now the answer. Big bang says thought is instant now...not any past in humans reactive machine sciences future gain only.

Sun mass dust fuel AI is frozen above held above outside in infinity laws. Isn't biologies light.

As just a human your thought. Chosen activity your owned mechanical bio physical manipulation research has no bearing whatsoever about my life. Now.

Legal usurped any human theist. Just thinking.

My two human parents own exact biological dna chromosone now.

Present now said sciences Inferred legal thought. Is only now right now is correct. About biology.

Never am I my parents two life. Microbial forms human sperm ovary only own my human presence baby to adult.

They might be healthy first. Get heavenly attacked changed bio. Have sex. Now time.

In science fact using data about our origin two humans as parents first. They are now skeletal bone dusts blowing away on wind. As use of human thought legal position stating science is now just now data.

You cannot theory past as consciousness says past is a conscious cold gas in cosmic infinity first.

Blast burning is light now only.

Due to cold clear non burning gas infinity law is why we still exist now. No light position first natural history ours on earth bio life.

Which isn't the past in bio life livings position is the teaching now..as a thought is now ....then it is the past itself.

If you think past as human. You mechanically research that past yourself in now time. Knowing it's not now time.

As 1 to 12 is constantly removing itself. You reference the same re use of numbering falsely. You can only use it once only...one.

questfortruth

I wonder why they let him out? I mean, he'd served his time, but that's a very thin reason when it comes to Kent.

And what kind of man of religion tells lies on oath, as Kent has done?

O questfortruth, old friend, do not fall into bad company like Kent, criminal, fraudster, liar,
Dear human, I have written letter to USA White House asking them to review the case. After couple of months, Kent was released. White House loves me, I am special. It is charisma of a child.

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dear human, I have written letter to USA White House asking them to review the case. After couple of months, Kent was released. White House loves me, I am special. It is charisma of a child.
Dear friend, beware of Kent. You lie down with curs, you get up with fleas.

And if you're the mathematician you say you are, then you know enough physics to be extremely confident that creationism is only true ─ can only be true ─ in fairyland ─ not out here where we actually live.

questfortruth

If that were true (which I doubt), why do think that is?
Maybe because religious people are slackers because they think their god is doing everything for them? Like the creationists "scientists" who rarely publish anything and don't do experiments?
I was added my proof of God to the Wikipedia list of proofs. Same day I was rejected. They rejected Quest. It means something.

The proof was:

All-knowing Being knows that He exists. Hence, among the knowledge is the knowledge of Him. Therefore, we must know that He exists.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You believe you are the reason Kent got out of prision?

Can I ask, you say you saving people, but how are you actually doing it?

questfortruth

You believe you are the reason Kent got out of prision?

Can I ask, you say you saving people, but how are you actually doing it?
It is probable that my sincere letter was read by US President. However, he has not replied. After some months the prisoner got freedom. The America is land of Freedom, so he got a new chance. After release, Kent has cut any contact with me.
I have saved him from prison, with the help of God.

The present thread increases probability for the existence of God. That can contribute to salvation.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It is probable that my sincere letter was read by US President. However, he has not replied. After some months the prisoner got freedom. The America is land of Freedom, so he got a new chance. After release, Kent has cut any contact with me.
I have saved him from prison, with the help of God.

The present thread increases probability for the existence of God. That can contribute to salvation.
Or, his sentencing was finish even without your letter?

questfortruth

Or, his sentencing was finish even without your letter?
There is nothing un-controlled in the world. Why? Because the risk is high: Paradise or hell. The letter was sent, the prisoner was released. These are facts. Trust me. I wrote the good letter, without emotions. It was pure logic, which White House was not used to read.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
There is nothing un-controlled in the world. Why? Because the risk is high: Paradise or hell. The letter was sent, the prisoner was released. These are facts. Trust me. I wrote the good letter, without emotions. It was pure logic which White House was not used to read.
White House not used to read logically written lettere?