• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of Creational Science

questfortruth

Why do we not respect the mind of scientists? But how clever is it to assume that there is a common relative (i.e., ancestor) between the flea (or a virus) and an elephant?

Axioma is a statement that is so apparent that the statement has been proven by its apparency. Obviously, elephants did not occur from fleas. It is infinitely evident.

If the modern flea and modern elephant have a common ancestor A, then the A is the ancestor of the contemporary flea. The latter fact means that ancestor A is a very primitive, under-developed ancient flea. Hence, modern elephants came from very primitive, under-developed antique flea.

The Riemann hypothesis is an unproved statement, but not an axiom, and never will ever become an axiom. Why? Because the Riemann hypothesis's validity is not apparent.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why do we not respect the mind of scientists? But how clever is it to assume that there is a common relative (i.e., ancestor) between the flea (or a virus) and an elephant?

Axioma is a statement that is so apparent that the statement has been proven by its apparency. Obviously, elephants did not occur from fleas. It is infinitely evident.

The Riemann hypothesis is an unproved statement, but not an axiom, and never will ever become an axiom. Why? Because the Riemann hypothesis's validity is not apparent.
If everything was created by the same "form of substance" would not science be able to see the "link" between different spicies? (Sorry if wrong spelling)

And by this scuence would call it evolution due to finding part of the same DNA everywhere they look?

Just a thought

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

How is creation science?
Isn't creational science an oxymoron?

Nimos

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
New Why do we not respect the mind of scientists? But how clever is it to assume that there is a common relative (i.e., ancestor) between the flea (or a virus) and an elephant
Not clever. Just a belief some people entertain

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

X and Y sharing an ancestor does not mean that X came from Y. :rolleyes:

In any case, common ancestry is pretty much genetic fact.
You can either accept the facts of reality or stick you head in the sand.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Because of ignorance or fear of upsetting our worldviews on our part? Not sure. It's a mystery to me why some are so closed off to science like this.
Yea.

If your looking for facts and truth, what better tool to use than science itself?

questfortruth

X and Y sharing an ancestor does not mean that X came from Y.
If the modern flea and modern elephant have a common ancestor A, then the A is the ancestor of the contemporary flea. The latter fact means that ancestor A is a very primitive, under-developed ancient flea. Hence, modern elephants came from very primitive, under-developed antique flea.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
How is creation science?
Isn't creational science an oxymoron?

Why would the phrase “creational science” be an oxymoron?

Humans already create our own worlds and life in videogames. Just look at the rate of improvement since the 80s... it hasn’t even been a century. Now imagine what happens in two hundred years. A thousand. A hundred thousand.

What kind of worlds would an advanced civilization whose existed far longer than mankind have the technology to create? What does hundreds of thousands of years experience, or millions of years, developing “videogames”, create? Their creations would be indistinguishable from reality. The creators could become gods within their own realms, create heavenly paradises or hellish prisons, alternate universes, and even live an entire life- however mundane or epic- within their creation only to wake up and do it all over again. The possibilities are endless.

I would not be so quick to separate the words “creation” and “science”.

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Why are you presuming the common ancestor is any sort of flea? That is not what science reports. Given the vast difference between the two it's more likely to be some sort of very basic life form that is neither flea nor elephant.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Because creationism exists to present disinformation about science to certain religious people willing to be deceived.

You don’t find it even slightly fascinating or exciting to imagine how far “videogame” technology will evolve if humanity survives long enough? Or to ponder what kind of digital world-building a hyper advanced alien civilization could accomplish with millions of years experience? Would you not consider the construction of alternate universes, or even artificial intelligence, to be a form of “creation science”?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Sure, brother. But I am author of a very logical paper:
Evaluation of the Gauss integral

Yes yes, and you won a "gold medal" in high school. We know.
None of that gives you any expertise or qualifications in biology.
Nor does it count as evidence for your arguments.

If anything, I'ld say it's evidence against it. If you have to brag about your unrelated skillz and perceived accomplishments in order to defend some argument, it might be a hint that you don't have any valid evidence to offer instead. :rolleyes:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Why would the phrase “creational science” be an oxymoron?

Humans already create our own worlds and life in videogames. Just look at the rate of improvement since the 80s... it hasn’t even been a century. Now imagine what happens in two hundred years. A thousand. A hundred thousand.

What kind of worlds would an advanced civilization whose existed far longer than mankind have the technology to create? What does hundreds of thousands of years experience, or millions of years, developing “videogames”, create? Their creations would be indistinguishable from reality. The creators could become gods within their own realms, create heavenly paradises or hellish prisons, alternate universes, and even live an entire life- however mundane or epic- within their creation only to wake up and do it all over again. The possibilities are endless.

I would not be so quick to separate the words “creation” and “science”.

Engineering makes those worlds.
Science provides the engineers with the know-how.
Engineers then use that know-how to develop technology and practical applications. Like build computers that can run awesome simulations.