• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof Jesus Wasn't God

athanasius

Jesus indeed tells the Jews that he is God by taking the sacred name of God(" "I am" in John 8:58) only God can use that title without blaspheming as we see in (ex 20:7, Deut 5:11).punishment for using the name of God in that way is stoning(Lev 24:16), and in the context of John 8 after Jesus tells them he is the great "I am" they regognize this and begin to try to stone him(Jn 8:59).

Jesus also acdepts the title of God by Thomas when Thomas calls him God and Lord(Jn 20:28).

Ther Phrophet Jeremiah in the old testament tells us that it is God who searches the heart and examines the kidneys of each man(Jer 17:10). Jesus said that he is the one who searches the heart and kidneys of every man(Rev 2:23). Hence Jesus himself shows that he is God almighty.

the Jews get mad at Jesus becuase they recognize that he made himself equal to God(Jn 5:18)

again, my comments on Jesus ring true. If jesus wans't God then he surely would not be a great moral prophet or teacher. He would be insane and a bad moral teacher becuase nobody claims to be God and gets themselves killed over it unless they are insane or unless they really are God almighty!

Islam

I am is I am. It is as simple as that.

Jesus also acdepts the title of God by Thomas when Thomas calls him God and Lord(Jn 20:28).

Noooo. Thomas being the doubtfull one that he was said he couldnt believe it. He said i will only believe it is jesus is if i see him and touch his hands etc. So when he realizes it is Jesus he says oh my God! Not adressing Jesus but adressing God because he was shocked!

Again Jesus never claimed to be God. Read what I actually said in the begening of this topic and tell me how he is God. You see in Islam Jesus was the Christ. And Gods messenger. And we believe in his miraculous birth which many modern day Christians reject. But we dont worship him because he never says worship me, or I am God.

And watch these while you're at it and make a choice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrcNZRaFkq0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npRKg735Yns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbVeCC7Hu4A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ44F4tOyuQ

Islam

Jesus is telling you, he says I CAN MY OWN SELF DO NOTHING! NOTHING! HE DIDNT KNOW WHEN JUDGMENT DAY WAS! HE SAID I BY THE FINGER OF GOD CAST OUT DEVILS! All power is GIVEN UNTO ME! GIVEN!

Islam

It makes no difference if they did or didnt. The point is God makes no mistakes and doesnt contradict himself.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Plagiarism found in Isaiah 37 & 2 Kings 19 is exposed, where we find extracts attributed to authors living 1000 of years apart to be identical to the letter. The obvious indictment would be on God that he had absentmindedly dictated the same tale twice. Contradictions such as numerical variants in 2 Samuel 10:18 and 1 Chronicles 19:18, Dichotomy as in 2 Samuel 24:1 and 1 Chronicles 21:1 and downright foolishness as in 2 Chronicles 36:9 and 2 Kings 24:8 are expressly discussed. Furthermore, the immoral aspects of the Christian scud where descriptions of the genital organs occur in Ezekiel 23:19-20 as well as the unlawful relationships described in Genesis 19:30 and Genesis 38 is questioned as to how they could be found placed in a book whose "HOLINESS" is attributed to God. [/FONT]

athanasius

Islam says
"But we dont worship him because he never says worship me, or I am God".

again I have already shown in my earlier post #99 that Jesus absolutely does show us he is God and takes his name "I am". I have demonstrated from the New testament and the Old testament that this was Gods name and the punishment for this was stoning, which is exactly what they tried to do to Jesus when he called himself "I am" YOu have ignored all of this evidence including the evidence from the prophet Jeremiah and the book of revelation which shows that Jesus is God.

How about some more evidence.

in Psalm 97:7 its shows us that God alone is to be worshipped and not idols

In Rev 5:13-14 Jesus shows us that he is to be worshiped

according to Isaiah 45:23 every knee shall bend and every tongue will confess that God is Lord.

In Phil 2:9-11 that every knee shall bend and every tongue shall confess is that Jesus is Lord.

God has the Power to forgive sins as wee see in (Jeremiah 31:34)

But Jesus has the Power to forgive sins as we see in (Lk 5:20-21) and in this context the Jews get mad at Jesus because they say "Who can forgive sins but God alone" and they call him a blasphemer? Hence Jesus is God almighty and is to be worshipped in the highest sense.

again you have ignored the old testament connection with what i mentioned earlier so I will say again

Jesus indeed tells the Jews that he is God by taking the sacred name of God(" "I am" in John 8:58) only God can use that title without blaspheming as we see in (ex 20:7, Deut 5:11).punishment for using the name of God in that way is stoning(Lev 24:16), and in the context of John 8 after Jesus tells them he is the great "I am" they recognize this and begin to try to stone him(Jn 8:59).

The Prophet Jeremiah in the old testament tells us that it is God who searches the heart and examines the kidneys of each man(Jer 17:10). Jesus said that he is the one who searches the heart and kidneys of every man(Rev 2:23). Hence Jesus himself shows that he is God almighty.

again, if Jesus wasn’t God then he was crazy and not a good prophet or moral teacher for claiming to be God, acting as God(forgiving sins and healing many) and getting himself killed by the Jews for claiming he was God. also his entire followers the apostles like Paul and Peter would also be crazy because they were all martyred for him and the belief that he was God. If they knew he wasn’t and died for him anyway, then they were crazy. Surely he was.

What do you also do with the many miracles we have today showing Jesus is God. Eucharist miracles, apparitions etc. Padre Pio a Priest in the 1960’s laid healed a blind women by praying over her. He asked Jesus to heal this women. The women was healed. still today she goes to the eye doctors and they examine her eyes and they tell her she is blind, but she sees. What do you do with that.

What do you do with the fact that we have a ton of historical evidence from Jewish, Pagan, and Christians early sources that show and reveal that Jesus was worshiped as a God by his early followers?

again the Miracles still today when our Lord and his mother appear to people and heal them and give them a message that coincides with Jesus being God shows very strong support for Jesus being God.

Again you have ignored my prior biblical examples from Jn 8 and the old testament showing Jesus without a doubt called himself God and was almost stoned for it.

Jesus is God, Amen! allelujah! Join us!

Islam

In Rev 5:13-14 Jesus shows us that he is to be worshiped

No he doesnt. The verse says that they "worshiped" him. Al they did was get down on their knees. That doesnt have to mean worship.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/christology_rebuttal.htm

But Jesus has the Power to forgive sins as we see in (Lk 5:20-21)

No he doesnt. It could go eithe rway. He did. Or God told him that he forgave the mans sins. If you tell someone their debt is cancelled that doesnt mean you have cancelled it.

What do you do with the fact that we have a ton of historical evidence from Jewish, Pagan, and Christians early sources that show and reveal that Jesus was worshiped as a God by his early followers?

At the time of Jesus while Jesus was with them, he wasnt worshiped. Its as simple as that.

also his entire followers the apostles like Paul and Peter would also be crazy because they were all martyred for him and the belief that he was God.

No.
Peter says:

22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a MAN attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know—

In case you never read what I said, here it is:
How is he God when he says:

"I can of mine own self do NOTHING . . ." JOHN 5:30

HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE HEREAFTER :

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, NEITHER THE SON, but the Father " MARK 13:32

HE WAS IGNORANT OF THE SEASONS :

'And seeing a fig tree afar of having leaves, he came if happily he might find any thing there on. and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves, FOR THE TIME OF FIGS WAS NOT YET." MARK 11:13

IMAGINE A "GOD" BEING TEMPTED by THE DEVIL:

"Where he (Jesus) stayed forty days, being tempted by Satan" MARK 1:13

God being tempted by the devil? Please, no.

HE DOESN'T EVEN CONSIDER HIMSELF GOOD:

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. Mark 10:18

Please, stop worshiping someone who doesnt even consider himself good.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
**ADMIN POST**

This thread is being reopened after a moderator review.

Several posts have been deleted or edited as being off topic or for some other violation of Forum rules.

Please stay on topic in this thread.
Argue each other's points all you want but do not personally attack each other.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
The Following is Excerpted From: Did Jesus Claim to be God? by J.P. Holding, tektonics.org

...(REGARDING guidelines used for authenticity of Jesus' claims): One, for example, is that any saying of Jesus that reflects a teaching of the early church is probably not authentic. This is indeed a dubious guideline. Is it not more probable, rather, that the early church based their teachings on the actual sayings of Jesus? Is this not the normal method whereby any person gains a following?

However, there is ample indication that the early church based its doctrine on things Jesus said and did, including His claims to divinity, rather than inventing what He said and did after formulating the doctrines. Craig [Craig.ApIn, 160] reports:
Studies by New Testament scholars such as Martin Hengel of Tubingen University, C. F. D. Moule of Cambridge, and others have proved that within twenty years of the crucifixion a full-blown Christology proclaiming Jesus as God incarnate existed. How does one explain this worship by monotheistic Jews of one of their countrymen as God incarnate, apart from the claims of Jesus himself?
The oldest liturgical prayer recorded, in 1 Corinthians 16:22, is dated at around 55 A.D. It refers to Jesus as Lord. So does the earliest sermon and the earliest account of martyrdom. The authors of the NT epistles, including and especially Paul, even in his undisputed letters, use the language of divine Wisdom with reference to Jesus.

The earliest pagan report of the church's activities indicates that Jesus was worshipped as Lord. Paul's letters, written between 49 and 65 A.D., exhibit the same fully-evolved Christology; logically, he must have gotten it from sometime earlier than 49 A.D. Paul cites creeds, hymns and sayings of Jesus that must have come from earlier (Rom. 1:3-4; 1 Cor. 11:23; Col. 1:15-16; Phil. 2:6-11; 1 Tim. 3:16; 2 Tim. 2:8); these items translate easily into Aramaic and show features of Hebrew poetry and thought-forms, which allows us to trace their origins to Jesus' first followers in Judea, between 33 and 48 A.D. [More.ScCy, 161-5] All of this leads to the inevitable conclusion that the concept of Jesus as divine quite definitely existed within, at the very least, a decade of the crucifixion, and therefore, was likely to have been asserted before His death by Jesus Himself, as is recorded in the Gospels. Similarly, O'Collins observes [OColl.Ch, 24-5]:
The oldest Christian document shows us Paul repeatedly calling Jesus 'Christ' in a way that suggests that, within twenty years of Jesus' death and resurrection, this comprehensive title for Jesus' identity and powers was simply taken for granted by Paul and his readers, had practically lost its original significance, and was almost his second (personal) name (1 Thess. 1:1, 3; 5:23, 28). In a notable pre-Pauline formulation, which also goes back to the earliest years of Christianity, 'Christ' seems already to have lost much of its titular significance (or messianic expectations) and to be functioning largely as an alternative name for Jesus (1 Cor. 15:3). In his letters Paul uses 'Christ' 270 times but never considers it necessary to argue explicitly that Jesus is 'the Christ' whom Israel expected.
Moreover, as Charlesworth notes, if the church had invented Jesus' claims to divinity, they certainly "would have been more explicit" than they are in their present form. [Wilk.JUF, 26] Such a reaction begs a historical explanation, and thus we have every reason to believe that Jesus did claim something very unique about Himself and His relationship to God, to the point of identifying Himself with divinity, and no reason to doubt what is recorded in the Gospels is reliable and accurate - and it is to that issue that we now turn...

http://www.tektonics.org/jesusclaims/jesusclaimshub.html

Scott1

Islam said:
I dont get this. Why do you worship him? And why do you say he's God's literal son? Their isnt even one single verse in the Bible where Jesus says "I am God" or "worship me". It doesnt exist. So why eowrship him??
In the Gospel of Mark (2:5) Jesus says to the paralytic "Child, your sins are forgiven." He then goes on to clarify (2:10) that he has "authority to forgive sins on earth.".

The Koran clearly teaches (Surah 3:135) that ONLY GOD has the authority to forgive sin.

So.... Jesus is God..... or ...... what?

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Islam said:
here:
http://www.jamaat.net/cis/ChristInIslam.html

read this. its about jesus in Islam.
From your link:
The Quran lays bare the true position of Christ in a single verse, followed by a note by Yusuf Ali's:
  1. "That he was the son of a woman, Mary, and therefore a man;"
  2. "But a messenger, a man with a mission from Allah (God), and therefore entitled to honor."

The conclusion of Islam therefore: Jesus was an honored prophet.

In Mere Christianity, C. S. Lewis writes this about Jesus (emphasis mine):
I am trying to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: "I am ready to accept Jesus as the great moral teacher, but I don't accept His claim to be God." That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic - on a level with the man who says he is a boiled egg - or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse. You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.

Moreover, the article quoted disingenuously adopts the practice (rather hypocritically in view of the mountains of scholarly evidence available to refute such a practice) of dismissing entire books of the Gospel and New Testament while embracing single verses of Scripture, with no true effort made towards exegesis or scholarship -- substituting in depth research with a rambling, almost incoherently disorganized and rhetoric laced lecture. Not really a good resource, it tends too much towards bias and too little towards scholarship.

So. Here's my argument. Since the OP has chosen to use the Bible as "proofs" against the Divinity of Christ, it is only fair to use the same Bible as proof FOR the Divinity claims of Christ. In so doing, the OP's claims will be proven false.

Original argument: Christ never claimed to be the Son of God.
However, Jesus was an honored prophet
Resource: The Holy Bible

Rebuttal: Christ made repeated claims to be the Son of God.
Furthermore, if he was not what he claimed to be, he was a liar. If he was a liar, therefore, Muhammed's claims regarding Jesus' admirable nature were false.
Resource: The Holy Bible

Other interesting reading:
The "I AM" Claims in John's Gospel
Jesus: God's Wisdom

The Divine Claims of Jesus will follow...

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Matthew 11:27. "All things have been handed over to Me by my Father: and no one knows the Son, except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father, except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him." In this verse, Jesus claimed to be the Son of God in an "exclusive and absolute sense," having a unique and personal relationship with the Father. It is helpful here to make a momentary digression into the Jewish conception of the father/son relationship, as expressed by Harvey [Harv.JesC, 159-161]. Being a son to a father required the following:
  • Obedience. The son was expected to be totally obedient to the father in all matters. (See Prov. 4:4.) In identifying Himself as God's Son, Jesus indicated that He was obliged to be in perfect obedience to the divine will. But what human could accomplish this? It would be the claim of one who was either a massive egotist, insane -- or truly divine.
  • Learning. A son was expected to learn the father's trade, his skills, and his experience. Jesus is therefore saying that he has taken up God's work and learned what He knows directly from God. Finally:
  • Agency. A son was expected to act as the father's agent when called upon, and would be considered to have the father's legal authority in such situations. Jesus was therefore saying that He was appointed as God's direct agent.
This all implies divinity, inasmuch as the OT describes God as one who will not share His glory with another.
http://www.tektonics.org/jesusclaims/miscclaims.html#mt1127

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
.../cont.

Matthew 12:28; parallel in Luke 11:20. "If I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you." E.P. Sanders says that these words "show that Jesus thought that the presence of the kingdom was attested to by his exorcisms." (Sand.JesJud, 134; see also With.JQ, 114) Sanders does not believe that this necessarily indicates a claim to divinity, for he speculates that this was not a unique claim by Jesus, though no hard proof of this assessment is offered. If it is unique, of course, it demonstrates that Jesus considered His presence to be a harbinger of God's kingdom, indicating a very special relationship with God - to the point of divinity.
Now of course, we may note the obvious objection that apostolic exorcisms do not imply the deity of the apostles. Paul and Peter casting out unclean spirits does not equate them with God. This is true, but it should be remembered that the later apostolic actions were linked to Jesus through a gift of the Holy Spirit. Thus, it was still Jesus who performed the apostolic exorcisms. The apostles did use the name of Jesus to cast out demons.
Matthew 23:34. "Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes..." In Jewish belief, it is God that is responsible for sending prophets. In saying that He will send prophets, Jesus is equating Himself with God - once again, assuming a role reserved for God alone.
Matthew 24:5; parallels in Mark 5:23, Luke 21:8. "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ: and shall deceive many." This statement would be meaningless if Jesus did not perceive Himself as Christ. The title "Christ," of course, is a Greek equivalent to the Jewish term "Messiah," both meaning "anointed." Therefore, this can be considered to be a claim to divinity if it is shown that Christ/Messiah is a divine title. (For more on this, again see the work on Messianic Expectations.)
Mark 9:42. "And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin..." Miller observes that Jesus is hereby endorsing Himself as an appropriate object of religious faith! This is thus a rather important clue as to deity (cf. Jer 17.5 "This is what the LORD says: 'Cursed is the one who trusts in man.' ").
Matthew 28:18; similar quotes in Luke 24:25, 46. In this post-resurrection address, Jesus says that all power in heaven and on earth has been given to Him - in short, power that only God has.
Luke 12:8-9. "I say to you, everyone who confesses Me before men, the Son of Man shall confess him also before the angels of God: but he who denies me before men shall be denied before the angels of God." Here Jesus indicates that what men say about Him will be the focal point of their judgment. Certainly this directly implies some divine influence! (This applies even if we argue that "Son of Man" is used here to refer to a third person.)
Matthew 26:64; parallel in Mark 14:61-4. The high priest asks Jesus directly if He is the Christ, and Jesus answers in the affirmative. (See here.)

Mark 12.1-11 This is the parable of the Tenants and the wicked husbandmen. In this passage Jesus "identifies himself...with the beloved Son, the final envoy of God in a succession of divine messengers, the prophets." [deJ.CC, 60]. Miller adds that Jesus here:
...differentiates Himself from the religious leadership of Israel (i.e. "the wicked tenants"), with a claim to a UNIQUE Sonship-Heirship. So "He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved. He sent him last of all, saying, 'They will respect my son.' "But the tenants said to one another, 'This is the heir. Come, let's kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.' So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard...He interprets this messianically in v.10-11, as does His enemies around Him (v.12). He is the UNIQUE Son and Heir of God--a rather high claim!
http://www.tektonics.org/jesusclaims/miscclaims.html#mt1127

Thanks again go to J.P. Holding and Tektonics.org. Please scroll down to the bottom of that page for interesting SUMMARY. Also note the verses at the top of the page.

Scott1

Moon Woman said:
there is more to come though...
No... I think what you've posted is about enough.

Remember forum rules please: #20 "...Keep it to a few sentences or a short paragraph or two with a cite and link to the source."

Posters can read from the link you provided.... or am I missing something?

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Scott1 said:
No... I think what you've posted is about enough.

Remember forum rules please: #20 "...Keep it to a few sentences or a short paragraph or two with a cite and link to the source."

Posters can read from the link you provided.... or am I missing something?

My apologies Scott, for over posting. There are many pages of material there and it can be tedious to find the meat, so to speak. Actually I could have stuck with the final post.

:sorry1:

Booko

Deviled Hen
Scott1 said:
In the Gospel of Mark (2:5) Jesus says to the paralytic "Child, your sins are forgiven." He then goes on to clarify (2:10) that he has "authority to forgive sins on earth.".

The Koran clearly teaches (Surah 3:135) that ONLY GOD has the authority to forgive sin.

A non-trinitarian-but-believing-in-Christ reading might hold that Christ had the authority because God gave it to him. If so, there's no apparent contradiction here.

I don't think I could say much more without going beyond the bounds of Biblical Debates, though. Getting into the details, like the preexistence of Christ, gets a bit hairy that way.

I would say that even if Jesus is not God, He would still be a very very special person (<gross understatement), because which of us here has the authority to forgive sin?

Scott1

Booko said:
A non-trinitarian-but-believing-in-Christ reading might hold that Christ had the authority because God gave it to him. If so, there's no apparent contradiction here.
Sure there is... only GOD can forgive sin... and Jesus claims he has the authority to forgive SIN... I don't believe any Muslim or non-Trinitarian Christian believes God "delgates" divine powers as it relates to salvation.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Scott1 said:
Sure there is... only GOD can forgive sin... and Jesus claims he has the authority to forgive SIN... I don't believe any Muslim or non-Trinitarian Christian believes God "delgates" divine powers as it relates to salvation.

I can't speak for Muslims, obviously, but I believe that Jesus has the authority to forgive sins and still isn't God Himself. Clearly someone out there believes that God does indeed "delegate" such things, although I would say it's more like God sends a Messenger on a Mission From God, as it were.

I don't go along with the notion common in Muslim circles that the Bible has been subject to wholesale editing or distortion, but a Baha'i reading and a Muslim reading of the NT in regards to Jesus' statements about His nature and actions that indicate His nature are not so far off that I find Islam's (the user, not the religion!) basis for his understanding to be, impossible, totally unreasonable, or devoid of merit.

The textual evidence we have about Christ's nature *is* paradoxical at times, and that makes it difficult to resolve issues about His nature (as the history of the early Church makes obvious, yes?).

I'll just say that it's not exactly an issue that keeps me up nights, as my view of those few figures like Christ is that we can never fully understand their nature any more than my cats can understand what it is to be a human.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to understand as much as we can, in my view, but to hang on to a particular and very specific view to the point where we start abusing and killing each other is probably not what God had in mind either.

Islam

Moon women Im dizzy from what uve said ur going everywhere. But no, if Jesus isnt the son of God which he isnt, that doesnt mean he was a lunatic God forbid or a liar. He never claimed to be. But to sum it up for you:

"No man hath seen God at any time (John 1: 18)
" (God) whom no man hath seen, nor can see .,."I TIMOTHY 6:16

The Jews were seeing Jesus. So how can he be God?

Job 25:4-6 (New King James Version)

4 How then can man be righteous before God?
Or how can he be pure who is born of a woman?
5 If even the moon does not shine,
And the stars are not pure in His sight, 6 How much less man, who is a maggot,
And a son of man, who is a worm?&#8221;

You see YOU have made Jesus into a God. He never claimed to be. And than you say well if he wasnt God than he was a liar. Noo, it just means that you have been decieved by your scholars, starting with Paul the man who contradicts Jesus himself thousands of time.

Jesus informed the child that his sins are forgiven. If I tell someone there debt is cancelled that doesnt mean I cancelled it. And Muslims do not belive that the Bible we have today is the exact same word of God bestowed upon Jesus. We believe the Bible is corrupt, simple proof is its contradictions and absurdities and erotic stories.

Thomas wasnt talking to Jesus. Thomas being the doubtfull that he was, was shocked when he saw Jesus so cried out in shock oh my God! Not adressing Jesus but adressing God. As we would say today, OMG!

Ther Phrophet Jeremiah in the old testament tells us that it is God who searches the heart and examines the kidneys of each man(Jer 17:10). Jesus said that he is the one who searches the heart and kidneys of every man(Rev 2:23). Hence Jesus himself shows that he is God almighty.

The book of Rev was no more then a dream John had. It speaks of creatures with eyes on the inside and eyes on the outside. Sometimes when you have a little too much to eat this happens.

In Phil 2:9-11 that every knee shall bend and every tongue shall confess is that Jesus is Lord.

Was this written by Jesus? No, by Paul. Paul the problem. He tells u in his book to believe whatever Paul tells you to believe, think whatever he tells you to think, and do whatever he tells you to do. 4:9 WHo is he?! He was one of the most people who HATED JESUS the he claimed to have herd Jesus's voice so he converted to Christianity AS HE CLAIMS.
For Pauls lies plz see:
http://hometown.aol.com/AreYouReadyToGo/Pauls_Lies.html