• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof, Jesus Saying Mohammed is the Comforter

Islam

So how do are you a baha'i when the Quran says:
"....This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion....(The Noble Quran, 5:3)"

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Islam said:
So how do are you a baha'i when the Quran says:
"....This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion....(The Noble Quran, 5:3)"
You should be familiar with the concept of abrogation.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Islam said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k-c7HWyfPE

After this, you shouldnt have any excuse to not embrace Islam =D
or at least do urselves a favor and read the Quran!

Peace 2 All

Wow, i wish i could go in that time machine.

Seriuosly though did anyone notice how that the description of the Comforter (which qualifies who He is) was completley missed out but paraphrased into a simple phrase "one who will teach you about God?" Such dishonesty cannot come from God, such treachery. God does not need lies to reach people, if the koran is the last testament then use that to reach us instead of twisting the Holy Bible.

XAAX

Islam said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k-c7HWyfPE

After this, you shouldnt have any excuse to not embrace Islam =D
or at least do urselves a favor and read the Quran!
Peace 2 All

Watched it...Didn't like it when I had to endure it when I watched the whole movie. Personally thought the movie completely sucked and ruined me ever watching anything that ever has to do with Mel Gibson again. As for that being proof of anything, I recently saw the new Santa Clause movie, I still don't believe in him either...:no:

I will say that I do like the cheesy starwars effect at the end...I kept waiting for it to say....Somewhere, In a galaxy far, far, away...:D

love

tri-polar optimist
I am studying the Quran
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/SURAI.HTM
I don't want to miss anything that God has to offer, but I still have a long way to go.
I dont wanted to blindly follow the things I have heard all my life, only to find that some twist it to fit their own purpose. I want to seek the true God in truth and spirit.
May I suggest that you study the Bible in your search as well?

PHOTOTAKER

i woun't expect Jesus to use Jahovah, he is Jahovah, he is Yahweh... why would he be talking about himself? also Allah means "God of all creation" also means "our God is the same as your God," and finaly the last that i can find "the one true God" soo... he would be talking about his, or our father or the God that created all of us...

Islam

:) ive studied the Bible. Big problem.
As for the rest of the comments, hey, I didnt twist anything lol ask Mel Gibson. He did the movie and he was helped by Christian scholars.

XAAX

Islam said:
:) ive studied the Bible. Big problem.
As for the rest of the comments, hey, I didnt twist anything lol ask Mel Gibson. He did the movie and he was helped by Christian scholars.

That is such crap, I know the bible very well...there is no proof of a lot of what was in that movie...Scholars are still trying to prove and disprove it to this day...It was genius marketing on his part, have to give him that...there is no better money maker than biblical stuff

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
FerventGodSeeker said:
Unless you believe Muhammad is the Holy Spirit, any argument that he is the Comforter is ridiculous...if you believe he is the Holy Spirit, then you believe he's God, which is even more ridiculous.

Friend it is even worse than that, they say Jesus wasn't talking about the Holy Spirit at all even though He says "another Comforter which is the Holy Ghost"

:ignore: Ignorant; Knockout indefensible; :jester3: and laughable

:ymca:
Just thought these guys should get a gig. ( I think i know the fourth one along)

Just try reasoning about it and it will soon turn in to a debate on the validity of the bible. yawn.

PHOTOTAKER

Islam said:
well since u knew it was gonna turn into a debate of the validity of the bible then heres my gift to u:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmLw1qPovrU

2 kings 19 and isaiah 37 are both writen by isaiah... the differnace is one is the "complete works" (isaiah) the other is an abragment of both history and word of a prophet kings 1 and 2... how ever i do agree that all documents that realy on man copying them will have errors...

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
I've read the Koran and studied Islam, things which Muslim apologists seem to think is all that's needed to make me embrace their faith. Strangely, though, they did the exact opposite. Why might that be if the message is so clear and compelling?

James