• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"... projected timing of abrupt ecological disruption..."

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
So depressing.

---
Abstract
As anthropogenic climate change continues the risks to biodiversity will increase over time, with future projections indicating that a potentially catastrophic loss of global biodiversity is on the horizon...

We project that future disruption of ecological assemblages as a result of climate change will be abrupt, because within any given ecological assemblage the exposure of most species to climate conditions beyond their realized niche limits occurs almost simultaneously.

---

The projected timing of abrupt ecological disruption from climate change

:bee::whale:

Business as usual is not an option (the current virus pandemic will slow things down only for so long).

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
So depressing.

---
Abstract
As anthropogenic climate change continues the risks to biodiversity will increase over time, with future projections indicating that a potentially catastrophic loss of global biodiversity is on the horizon...

We project that future disruption of ecological assemblages as a result of climate change will be abrupt, because within any given ecological assemblage the exposure of most species to climate conditions beyond their realized niche limits occurs almost simultaneously.

---

Business as usual is not an option (the current virus pandemic will slow things down only for so long).
I agree.

Terry Sampson

V. I. Arnold
Catastrophe Theory (1984)

Vladimir_Igorevich_Arnold 01.jpg

Vladimir_Igorevich_Arnold 02.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So depressing.

---
Abstract

---

So what does that mean in layman's terms?

Regiomontanus

To be honest, lately, I don't even know what to believe to the end. Different studies show very different indicators of the current situation.

Please, show me a single indicator that the biosphere that is not getting worse by the day. I would like some good news (aside from the Good News)!

Regiomontanus

So what does that mean in layman's terms?

hmm, how about if I shorten the quoted sentence :)

"...with future projections indicating that a potentially catastrophic loss of global biodiversity is on the horizon..."

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness living observing.

Humans die.

Adults die.
Children die.
Babies die

I am special I survive.

Conscious.

One day your personal self dies.

You own a special life purpose you tell yourself. Only make self human choices for humans. As a self explanation. To save your human families life. Don't be self destructive believing you survived death.

But you do by observation first I am special lying.

Natural falsification of conscious advice.

Reason. First human life was equal as same parents equal death. Never owned our baby human science life observations unnatural death.

Yet we live by their first adult memories recorded in the heavens as first parents.

Proven in reincarnation Dna expressed studies the same returned life as a previous life. Recorded human life living heavenly memories.

Conscious teaching conscious advice.

We know if continual heavenly gas is burnt out by nuclear orbital appearance keeps occurring the ice mass will melt.

We observe what is caused a large sign the UFO radiation imaged feedback. Seen. Told orbitals in nuclear conversions is why UFO appears. A big image to see. Are advised why.

Only dinosaurs lived before in a non holy four + cross of seasons.

No ice no seasons meaning heavenly gases change.

Ice newly born each year. Status to claim human life survival.

Nature trees survived.
Reptiles survived.

Humans don't survive. What we already knew.

When science studies all conditions dinosaurs as first observed science. Then to take mind past notified life history on earth to reaction nuclear science was and is a ludicrous life choice.

Yet you did it anyway. Was protested but since when does greed listen to rational advice?

Rational owned a lot of spiritual life supporting earth body sciences to cause as little harm. Ignored as it did not supply a monetary gain for the greedy.

Human life warnings. Greed and gluttony and self destructuve human personality will kill off human life.

Theism.

O earth.
Heavens.
Garden nature.
Animals.

Reaction.

Human belief.

Outcome removal of human the intention of time shifting by projection of it. From reaction to the human.

Conscious conscience observation of human behaviour pre warned.

Father says if you stop current practice life will survive by holy mother vacuum removing UFO so it won't return.

As it does return in reactive science satanism as you need to keep earth mass in a spatial conversion itself to apply reaction it's your choice scientist.

You made a choice yet science says it's experimental when using machines. Your experiment nuclear says you are wrong. Why don't you personally now say I am proven wrong? You are experimenting after all.