• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Progress Report: Statistics and Events : 2 nd Day Address: UK Jalsa Salana 2016

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you..In the second day’s address at UK Jalsa Salana 2016, Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) mentioned the blessing of Allah the Exalted, statistics of various departments of Jama'at, impressions by non-Ahmadis and inspiring events.

By the grace of God the Exalted, by now Jama'at is established in 209 countries of the world….In last 32 years [since when in 1984 fourth Khalifah (ra) was to migrate to UK], Jama'at has reached in 118 countries.

TWO NEW COUNTRIES….This year two new countries are added; Paraguay and Cayman Island. Missionaries from Canada too did effort for Paraguay, and from Canada and Belize they went to Cayman Island.

CONNECTIONS WITH NEWCOMERS…Delegations were sent in 49 countries to meet new comers for their education and training, survey was made to make centers and registration of Jama'at. Interviews and articles were published in newspapers, literature was distributed. Public impression was good.

NEW JAMA'ATS…721 new chapters / Jama'ats are established in this year outside Pakistan….At 964 places, Jama'at reached first time…

One event for example: In Gambia, Jama'at established in a village, Ahmadis were opposed heavily. Ahmadis invited all village in a program. Missionary delivered speech and informed them about Islam. The chief of village said before all village that I had heard a lot about Jama'at but today the speech of missionary began with Kalima, Surah al-Fatiha and salutation on Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). As soon as I heard this all my doubts were removed. I am becoming Ahmadi and ask others to do so. By the grace of Allah the Exalted 635 people in the village did Bai'at.

MOSQUES……Newly made mosques and the mosques which were given to Jama'at this year is 299. …..New construction is 120 and 179 are brought by people……First mosques are made in Brazil, Japan, Comoros island. In Belgium, mosque is being made….and so on

In Benin, a Christian pastor was surprised when he was invited to attended inauguration of mosque. He said he was happy to come here.

MISSION HOUSES…..This year 121 new mission houses are added……Now we have 2594 mission houses in 124 countries….In addition to it, now religious-centers to convey message are 450….. Jama'at in India was on top with 17 new mission houses during the year……Tanzania is second with 15 added, Burkina Faso is third with 10 added.

WAQAR E AMAL… (lit:dignity-of-work-scheme: volunteer work by members) In Africa, Jama'ats do waqar e amal in making mosques and mission houses. Likewise, in other countries, members help in services related to electricity, water fittings, color etc for mosques, centers and religious-centers…….In 78 countries, 46,986 waqar-e-amal were done and it saving was worth 24,11000 US dollars…..

Example: Tanzanian president announced that all country should make cleanliness-week on national day to give message to new generation to keep country all age. Ahmadis cleaned a market road and waste water path, all people in city were surprised to see such cleanliness, they were more surprised to know all work done was without money by waqar e amal.

WRITINGS / COMPOSITION……(Wikalat e tasnif) Holy Quran’s English translation with short commentary, based on translation and Tafsir by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah II (r.a.), edited by Respected Malik Ghulam Farid sahib is printed with correction in typing, it is now available after long time…….Some books of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) are printed and available (in English and other language)……. Allah the Exalted is enabling Jama'at to serve Holy Quran…..

Examples:

In Mauritius, a non-Ahmadi professor of Arabic, visited book fair and said: I saw Holy Quran published by Jama'at Ahmadiyya in the hotel room where I am is staying, I thought there are so many Muslim countries and sects in world but if someone is being enabled to serve Holy Quran it is Jama'at Ahmadiyya.

Missionary is Canada writes: we went to Guatemala last year to distribute leaflets. A new Ahmadi told there was all sins in him, in these conditions christianity forced me to become atheist. A Muslim women would call me to Islam but I rejected . One day I went to Ahmadiyya mosque, friend gave me The Philosophy to Teachings of Islam (by Hazrat Promised Messiah a.s.). My being was shaken by reading it. It forced me to accept Islam. It has favoured me

An Egyptian said: I sent message to join Jama'at through website. After few day, a member of Jama'at Ahmadiyya Egypt contacted me. He gave the book The Philosophy to Teachings of Islam (by Hazrat Promised Messiah a.s.), it is unusual book. By reading such spiritual thought, soul came in ecstasy, and it became sure that its writer is sent by God. I telephoned that friends to do Bai'at.

CIRCULATION / PRINTING……(Wakalat e Isha’at Tabaat)….According to report from 126 countries, 891 various books, pamphlets and folders etc in 58-languages, numbering 15,620,068 were published…..(up 3,300,000+ since last year)…By the grace of Allah the Exalted now literature is published is millions.

CIRCULATION / SENDING……(Wakalat e Isha’at Tarseel)….This is a separate department which sends books to various countries…….In 47-languages, 312000 books were sent to various countries. The books were worth 418000+ British Pound…….Books were sent from Qadian to other countries through ‘Wakalat e Tameel wa Tanfeez’. Books worth 405000 Rupees were sent to three regional libraries in Jama'at Ahmadiyya Madagascar and Jama'at’s library in Mayotte Island…………..Free literature as 3117 books, folders and pamphlets was distributed in amount 13412000…..Message reached to total 24000000 people….. The 380+ regional and central libraries has been established in Jama'ats, books from London and Qadian were sent…..During the year 103 libraries are made in India on district level. In India, Press and Media departments are strengthened. Special efforts are made to immediate counter the wrong hateful news in newspapers about Jama'at and to publish correct view about Jama'at…….The Call-towards-Allah service is improved in India and work continues through various method, answers to opponents’ allegation are being given.

RAQEEM PRESS AND AFRICAN AHMADIYYA PRESS….. Raqeem Printing Press has been shifted to new building, from Islamabad to nearby city Farnham (surrey UK) ……This year books printed in this press are 674000+ (3 times more than previous year). Alfazl International, small leaflets and pamphlets and books of Jama'at are printed from here. New machines have been added here……………In Benin, Africa printed press is installed. Now 8 Presses are working in Africa. 1035000 books and magazines are printed…….Our Sierra Leone Press, in addition to our literature, prints things for government and private companies too. New machines have been bought for Nigerian Press too like color printers etc……..In Nigerian Press, Holy Quran Arabic and translation in Yoruba language has been printed in 4000.

EXHIBITIONS, BOOKSTALLS AND BOOK FAIRS……This year, Jama'at participated in 580 Book Fairs in the world. in addition to that 1566 exhibitions, 13453 Bookstalls were established.. By these programs message of Jama'at reached to 4019000 people.

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
In an Holy Quran Exhibition in Mauritius, a woman visitor asked: Why Muslims kill others? She was propely replied. She visited all exhibition and said: I came to your exhibition with thought that all Muslims are terrorists but now I am going back with understating that Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) is a Messenger of peace.She

A German traveler came to Tabligh-Stall in Cologne city and took some literature and went. Next week he came again and said I have read all that literature, I came here for tour, but increased my stay to meet you. What you have written in your books, if you practice it too then there is no nation in the world came compete you.

In Belgium, a Moroccan person got some leaflets which had mentioned frequency of MTA Al Arabiyah, he began to see it and continued to pray he said: My knowledge increased very much and I began to discuss various matters among my friends. One day Jesus has died – matter was discussed, his friends said his brother is Ahmadi. The person met with that brother of friend and joined Jama'at with Bai'at.

PROJECT OF LEAFLETS AND FLYERS…This year, in 101 countries, more than 11100000 leaflets are distributed and message reached to more than 29600000 people…..In this regard , much work is done in America and European countries.

IN SPAIN…..From last 2 or 3 year, students (who completes Jamia course) from UK are being sent to Spain for this work……..Ameer sahib writes that we wrote letters to governors of 50 provinces that our missionaries are coming form UK and Germany, we were welcomed from everywhere. These missionaries were sent in groups in various places in Spain and leaflets about safety from great war and safety of humanity from destruction were distributed. Distribution was at 247 places in 611000+………. A Spanish city Ceuta, near border of Morocco is largely Arabic Muslim. Response was much more than accepted. A local Imam of a mosque met our missionary, when he was given leaflet, he came back and took 10 more, and gave contact number in Spain and Morocco.

Mexico…Extraordinary success is coming in Mexico (greatest country where Spanish is spoken) in distribution of flyer and leaflets. One million leaflets were distributed. As the result 670 people did Bai'at.

Gambia…..An elderly member who convey message on foot for miles, he distributed 3000+ leaflets in a year….He testifies his family conditions is improving with blessings of conveying the divine message.

Switzerland…..A Swiss person said: When I read the leaflet placed in my post I felt enormous happiness that there is a Jama'at in Islam which is conveying true message of Islam. This praise is not only in this email, but I am publishing the message of your Jama'at on my Facebook page. Peace be on you people.

India….A lady said: I picked this leaflet from street. I am impressed with its subject. Give me more literature I too want to study beautiful teaching of Islam.

ARABIC DESK….Till last year, 117 books and pamphlets in Arabic have been published. In this year, translations of certain books by Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) and Hazrat Muleh Moud (r.a.) are completed and sent for printing. Some are in progress.

An Egyptian learned about Ahmadiyyat through an Egyptian Ahmadi. After doing research he recognized truth. To get opening of bosom he turned to Allah the Exalted. One night he slept while praying: O Allah the claimant of being Imam Mahdi seems right to me but You know the reality. You tell me the reality of this….. After some time I woke up by a majestic voice which was saying about Hazrat Imam Mahdi “fi maq’ade sidqin enda maleekim muqtadir” i.e. he is before Powerful King, on the seat of truth……..I tell by swearing Allah the Exalted when I woke up by this voice I was shivering, tears were in my eyes and above mentioned words were flowing on my tongue. My wife too heard these words she became its witness…They did Bai'at.

A lady from Syria….Before accepting Ahmadiyyat, I had seen a shining boat in dream, in it people were busy in fun and merry. This boat was slowly sinking while occupants were unaware. I saw a sacred person who was wearing turban and coat. He told me, ‘even now you did not understand, you will be thrown in fire’. I asked him many time, ‘what should I understand?’ But he did not answer….I did not understand the dream…One day my sister phoned me to see MTA. First I denied but on her insistence I saw it…Then it happened I would see various programs and would debate my sister. Anyways I like MTA but would see in hiding from my husband, that is why I could see it for very limited time and only few programs…..I felt after seeing these that my heart is softening, but I did not know that fate is hiding a great surprise for me. One day my sister phone me to see a special program on MTA. As soon as I turned the TV on, I was shivered by seeing a photo on screen and heart beat became faster, and I shivered with emotions, because the photo was of the same person whom I had seen five years ago and he had told me, ‘even now you did not understand, you will be thrown in fire’….i had heard about subjects of death of Messiah and Imam Mahdi, by seeing the photo, the truth of Huzur (on whom be peace) became firm in my heart…….. Latter despite severe opposition by her husband, she did Bai'at.

Jordan…A person learned about Jama'at by MTA..After getting hearty satisfaction from concepts and meanings, he prayed to Allah the Exalted for guidance. He saw a person calling azan at the roof of house. After completing the azan, he said: Haiya alalahmadiyya (come to Ahmadiyya), he said more sentences too, but these were remembered. “Strangely, when I woke up, moazin of area mosque was calling azan!.....After this clear dream, I decided to do Bai'at”....(his sons and family did too).

Algeria….A person said:My wife and children did Bait a year before me. I did recently. I would see MTA Al Arabiya. …After the Bai'at my wife, placed photo of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) on computer background. Thus when I would use computer I would see it. .. My routine was to attend daily a program of famous Egpytain Sheikh….One day while I was listening to his speech I slept due to dominance of sleep and saw Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in dream that he is striking my leg with cane. My wife and children are standing behind Huzur. Then my children came forward and pressed his hand that Huzur please end. Then Huzur slided his hand on their heads and left…I woke up. My body was drenched with sweat. I opened internet to hear speech of Sheikh sahib, what I saw was that Sheikh sahib was talking about Imam Mahdi…At this I became sure that I really saw Imam Mahdi in dream and decided to do Bai'at.

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
RUSSIAN DESK…. By the grace of Allah the Exalted, it is doing lot of work. They are doing translations of Huzoor (a.t.)’s Sermons, addresses at Jalsa Salana and Ijtemaat (gathering of auxiliaries), addresses in English and Urdu. Additionally they make Urdu translations of letters in Russian, Uzbek, Kazakh, Tatari, Duri and Persian. They transcribe and translate. They send material to Alfazl etc. They are done various services and publishing literature.

FRENCH DESK….Books are being published, literature is being translated and published…..The French website of Jama'at has been visited by 854000+ people and people ask questions at it, answers are given by email.

BANGLA DESK….The translations and their revisions of certain books of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) is being done. On MTA (mta.tv) Live programs of 42 hours are being presented. Through it 52 people did Bai'at and joined Jama'at in Bangladesh. … Translations of Friday sermons are being presented and answers of allegations are being provided.

TURKISH DESK….Turkish translation of some books of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) is done. Other literature is being prepared.

CHINESE DESK….The work at second edition of Chinese translation of Holy Quran continues. After revision, it will be printed in few months. More literature is being produced.

PRESS AND MEDIA OFFICE…..During the year, more than 5000 essays and articles about Jama'at Ahmadiyya are published in various newspapers and message reached to millions. It much more than last year…….By the efforts of Press and media Office, 190 special articles were printed…….About Jama'at, 52 various news were broadcasted at TV channels…….On national radio channels, 57 interviews were aired…..Meetings with 120 journalists and media persons took place…..During the year, by the grace of Allah the Exalted, Jama'at Ahmadiyya received coverage by all famous media outlets, it include BBC TV, BBC radio, BBC website, Sky news, The Times, Guardian, Observer, Daily telegraph, Sunday Times, LBC, Economist etc……After the incidents in Belgium and France, various interviews were given, in which the beautiful teaching of Islam was mentioned…..During the year, 85 press releases were issued which guided about situations and issues about Jama'at-s in world.

CENTRAL WEBSITE….This year a lot of work has been done through the central website of Jama'at (alislam.org). Many volunteers from USA, Canada, Pakistan, India, UK and Germany are working with its chairman……….Books and Malfuzat of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) are available as audio books at alislam and soundcloud. Last year they made a website KhalifahofIslam, in it various programs were included. There are online translations of Holy Quran in 47 languages besides Urdu, English translations and commentaries….. Khutbat (sermons) e Nur full, 37 volumes of Khutbat e Mehmood, Khutbat e Nasir full, 15 volumes of Khutbat e Tahir are available online….. Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t)’s all Khutbat are available in 18 languages in audio and video.

THE REVIEW OF RELIGIONS……It was issued by Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) in 1902, 114 ago. By the grace of Allah the Exalted, by using various methods of modern time, it has been brought at multi platform….The message of Deen is being taken to many people by its print edition, website, social media, youtube and other exhibitions….By these various platforms, message reached to more than 1,000,000 people….Currently the print edition, in 16000, of this magazine is being published from UK, Canada and India…… The Jama'ats of various countries have tried to increase its subscription but more have to be done. In this regard, through Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya, special efforts are being made and targets have been given to them….Review of Religions research association was made under Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya Canada; five symposium were arranged by them, answers to opponents’ allegations were prepared and released at social media platform. The technology team of Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya Canada has made mobile App for Review of Religions, it is in testing stage……Review of religion is being followed by more than 15000 people at social media, facebook, twitter and instagram. Total subscribers of Review of Religions at Youtube has reached to more than 10000…..By this channel, contacts are developed with famous religious leaders and other influential personalities and they were told about Jama'at….Last year, at Jalsa Salana UK, Holy Quran’s 750 year old copy was shown in an exhibition, and Shroud of Turin too was placed…There was lot of media coverage ….This year too an exhibition is convened.

After Charlie hebdo incidence, Review of Religion published a special edition Reaction to Charlie hebdo. It published a Friday sermon of Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.). After reading this edition, Robert Ellison Bishop of Capitol of Gambia wrote in a letter that, after a sad incidence, distance between Muslims and Christians living in West is increased, discord is increased more, but I have read statements of Imam Jama'at Ahmadiyya in Review of Religion, and I am very happy that Imam Jama'at Ahmadiyya depicted the situation in very reasonable way and pointed out mistakes of both groups. While all other people are giving one sided statements. Our prayers are for you and for your all Jama'at.

A large organization of Europe (Hubert) Burda Media, which has head quarter in Germany, its chief operating officer Alfred Heintze said: I have not read magazine like The Review of Religions before…..He was happy to know its German edition is under way. He offered any possible help, and is cooperating regularly.

University of Wisconsin Oshkosh USA…Professor Kathleen Corley, writer of a book, liked the magazine very much. She is very much impressed by the research presented by Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) about the migration of Hazrat Jesus (a.s.) to Kashmir. She is writing a book about early Christianity. After writing the first chapter of her book she sent to Review of Religion and asked if it could be publish in it?

Univeristy of Seattle, Professor of law, Director of center for global justice, Tayyab Mahmud sahib said that magazine like Review of Religion is not seen in all world. If modern technology is used this magazine can further get progress. If young generation is made part of this magazine, they can bring much newness.

PUBLICATION OF MAGAZINES...According to report from 126 countries, currently 141 magazines and journals (educational, for training and informative) in 25 languages are being published in worldwide Jama'ats and their auxiliaries, at local levels.

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
MTA (MUSLIM TELEVISION AHMADIYYA, mta.tv) INTERNATIONAL…..By the grace of Allah the Exalted, lot of service is being done by it….Now you can see the program of your choice in it. Due to this feature, this year, MTA’s broadcasting is enhanced a lot compared to previous years, through social media and internet…..Viewers through internet at a time has reached more than 500000…….MTA Africa [24/7] has begun since August 1, 2016 at the most famous satellite of there…….Special programs according to needs of Africa will be presented. Facility of 4 translated languages is present with original audeo…. First studio in Africa is made and working in Mauritius. In Ghana, Wahab Adam Studio is being made with most modern equipment, it will be among best studios in Ghana… Regular teams for MTA in Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and Uganda have made raised for local programs. MTA Ghana’s team made 68 programs in 8 series which have been broadcasted at National TV, GTV, Sign+TV…….Likewise, annual Ijtemaat and various programs of national, regional and auxiliaries organizations are being shown. Very good reaction is being seen, people make calls after seeing programs.

A Muslim person wrote from wetern region of Ghana: I am watching programs of your Jama'at with great interest. To me, in Islam it is only Jama'at Ahmadiyya which is practicing on real teaching of Islam. I have seen programs of other sects but the teaching you present is real Islamic teaching...InshaAllah I will join your Jama'at.

A Christian from Ghana writes: I am a Christain by religion, many Christians dislike Muslim due to events but I learned real Islamic teaching by watching your programs that Islam does not teach any kind of violence. Now when someone talks against Islam I defend Islam.

Burkina Faso…This year first local TV of Jama'at isinaugurated. Most programs are taken from MTA international. Daily about 3 hours, programs in local or French language are shown. Every week Friday Sermon is presented. Viewership is 1250000.

AHMADIYYA RADIO STATIONS…..Currenty, in Africa, there are 20 radio stations of Jama'at are working; 15 in Mali, 4 in Bukino Faso, 1 in Sierra Leone……..In Mali’s 10 radio stations daily 18 hours, at 5 stations daily 11 hours transmissions are being being presented. By the grace of Allah the Exalted lot od work is being done through this way………This year, in UK Voice of Islam radio from UK began, listerners are increasing. Commenst.

Kongo-Brazzaville…A program was aired on radio about Jihad. After it, a person telephoned that we heard your program and we liked it much, but we did not understand one point we see something else on TV and you are telling differently. Please come to our village and explain. So Jama'at’s teacher went to 60 kilometer to their village, the host welcomed them and invited people to ask about Islam. View of Jama'at Ahmadiyya about Jihad was told, and presented the Islamic teaching about peace, 30 people did Bai'at.

OTHER TV PROGRAMS….. Other TV programs are being broadcasted too by the grace of Allah the Exalted. Besides 24 hour transmission, in 77 countries message of Islam is being sent by TV and radio channels …. .This year, by 2636 TV programs, 1430 hours were received…..By radio stations, message was sent by more than 12000 programs of 13258 hours....By these TV , radio programs, according to careful estimate, message reached to 600,000,000 people.

NEWS & ARTICLES ABOUT JAMA'AT IN NEWSPAPERS…..By the grace of Allah the Exalted, totol 4651 newspapers, published 6272 essays, articles and news related to Jama'at…..The readerships of these newspapers is more than 647,900,000. Event

TEHRIK WAQF E NAU (scheme of offering of life devotion before birth, latter by child as well)……By the grace of Allah the Exalted, this year, waqefeen e nau children are increased by 3441, so now they are 60259 from 111 countries; boys are 36437, girls are 23822. From Pakistan they are 31401, outside Pakistan they are 28858; highest are from Rabwah i.e. more than 10000; outside Pakistan more than 7000 from Germany, more than 5000 from UK, more than 4000 from India an others.

MAKHZHAN E TASAWIR (treasure of photos)…. This department is saving history of Jama'at by photos. There is new and good addition.

AHMADIYYA ARCHIVES & RESEARCH CENTER….New work is started. Old history is being collected from various places. Old tabarkat (revered relics) are being preserved. New information and history of time of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) is being gathered from libraries.

MAJLIS NUSRAT JAHAN….Under this shceme, in 12 countries of Africa, 36 hospitals and clinics are operative, and there are 5 homepathic clinics….in these hospitals, our 41 doctors from center, and 15 local doctors are serving……..In 13 countries, our 714 higher secondary schools, junior secoindary schools and primary schoolsa are working. There are 17 teachers from center.

Ghana…Amir sahib writes: Our hospitals are well known for service, government respect it.

AHMADIYYA ASSOCIATION OF ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS.....Projects are being carried out through them. Alternate ways to low cost electricity generation, provision of clean water and other projects. This year 149 pumps are installed in 51 in Burkina Faso, 47 in Mali, 35 in Uganda and other countries…..By the grace of Allah the Exalted, 1704 pumps have been installed in far places in Africa…..Further 203 pumps are being placed….1500000 to 1700000 people will get clean water…Solar system is being used to make electricity in various African countries……. Modern-villages are being developed. In 8 African countries 16 model villages are being made and more are in under way….…Happy comments are given by local people that Jama'at is serving for collective welfare of people…

Benin….1 and ½ year ago opponents disallowed Ahmadis to get water from well. An Ahmadi woman was hurt and her water tub was broken…..After that, Jama'at too made a well in that area…Last month’s report said non-ahmadis well has been dried, experts were called for many times, repair and cleaning was done, but water did not come. Experts said the water beneath is dried…….Now they come to well of Ahmadis and Ahmadis give priority to them with selflessness….Seeing this model, people of village are favoring Ahmadis.

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
HUMANITY FIRST…… By the grace of Allah the Exalted, it has been established since 22 years. It is registered in 49 countries. it is serving well in disasters and other continued services……..Various organizations are gatherings good charity through charity walks, and donate it to local charities and Humanityfirst too.

FREE MEDICAL CAMPS……This year, more than 97213 patients are cured in Indonesia, India, Benin and various countries.

FREE EYE OPERATIONS…..During the year, 1400 operations are conducted. …. Sofar eyes of more than 12000 people have been operated.

BLOOD DONATIONS……For it, work is being done in India, USA and other countries.

PRISONERS CONTACTED & THEIR TAKE-CARE……..This service is being increased with good effect on government, jail departments and prisoners.

RE-CONNECTION WITH NAU MUBAYE’EEN (new Bai'ats)…….There were many links broken…..This year reconnection is made: in Ghana 26763, Burkina Faso 23000+, Nigeria 21000+, Mali 11000+, Ivory Coast 9000+, Sierra Leone 5000+, Guinea-Bissau 5000+, Kenya 4000+, Senegal about 3000, Benin 2000+, Togo 2000+, and also in Tanzania and other countries………Training and educational classes, refresher courses for new-comers were conducted in 5092 Jama'ats… People benefited were 341132…..New comers benefited were 114000…..In these classes 1863 Imams were trained.

BAI'ATS (new pledge makers)……By the grace of Allah the Exalted this year Bai'ats are more than 584000……From 119 countries, about 303 nations joined Ahmadiyya-Islam….Mali: 140000+, Nigeria:70000+, Niger:61000+, Guinee Conakry:51000+, Sierra Leone:50000+, Benin:49000+, Cameron:32000+, Burkina Faso: 27000+, Senegal:25000+, Ivory Coast:14000+, and likewise various countries.

Near the border of Senegal, Jama'at Ahmadiyya installed radio in Kai city, which is heard by the grace of Allah the Exalted is heard in Senegal and parts of Moritania….Due to radio programs contact was developed with a person Muhammad Amin……… He mentioned his dream: I saw fire erupted from the east, due to it people are running to the west. Among them are Chinese, Japanese and people of all races. He, perplexed, climb to the roof of Kaba. From there he falls as if he falls at the foots of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and loud voice he hears, “Ahmad Ahmad”….He too, in dream, repeats these words and he awakes in this state…… Few days latter, he listened Jama'at’s radio station by chance, program was being aired about coming of Imam Mahdi…..When the Mubaligh said Imam Mahdi has come and his name is Ahmad, his heart said, dream is fulfilled.

Niger, 3 educated people of Niamey city did Bai'at. Before it they had studied Jama'at’s literature well. Among them is Goita Idris, a teacher, said: After Bai'at, after Bai'at there was worry in his heart whether the wrong way is chosen. In this struggle, I prayed before sleep: O Allah You guide me……The same night I saw dream I am standing outside the mosque, and Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) is coming out of mosque and gave me honour of handshake…….After the prayer, I got peace of heart that Allah the Exalted has guided me and showed me path of truth.

Kyrgyzstan, A person Abdul Rasul sahib said, (an Ahmadi) Younas sahib was martyred in 2015, In January 2016, I saw martyred marhum in dream. I saw I am doing Hajj in Makkah Mukarmah, meanwhile Younas Jan shahid is seen, and ask how am I doing, and asks how is our Jama'at doing……..I did not answer, but when I woke up, the dream had lot of effect on me. That is why I decided to do Bai'at and on 18 January 2016, did Bai'at and joined the Jama'at.

Canada..Amir sahib writes: A young sunni man, Shujaat sahib,was doing search about Jama'at since about 2 years, all kind of scholarly guidance was provided to him but he was not getting satisfaction. He went to perform Umrah, he paryed there too. He came to last year’s UK Jalsa, he would offer Jumua with us but would not get ready to do Bai'at . This year suddenly he telephoned that he cannot do more wait and want to do Bai'at……..Before Bait, the young man explained: Before sleeping at night I prayed. I was told in dream that this work should not have taken more than six months. Why did you make that delay? This message was carrying quite displeasure. If I had not done Bai'at now, God the Exalted would have given punishment, that is why I did not wait till morning.

French Guiana … Murabbi incharge writes: The sister of national saddar would often say she was not satisfied with Christian religion. She was studying literature since last 3 years and attended our various programs. One day she came to our mission house, I told her you believe in the Being of Allah the Exalted, so pray with full attention and get guidance from this Being what is truth. She began to pray, if Jama'at Ahmadiyya is Jama'at of righteous, guide me so that I join the righteous. About a week latter, she saw Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) in dream that they are standing together. She also saw both Mublagheen of French Guiana (Sidiq Muwar sahib and Wahab Basharat sahib)…. When I woke up, I was weeping with joy, and my body was trembling, and was very happy that Allah the Exalted has guided me.

CONTINUES

Last edited:

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Some people are influence through sermons and do Bai'ats.

Gambia…Amir sahib told that Jama'at was established in a village. A person Haji Faye was extremely opposing, but our callers to Allah did not lose heart and continued to convey him message. One day he was made convince to come to our training class but do not read any book, no conveyance of message will not be imparted. With these conditions he came to mission house. He said he would sit in TV room. So MTA was turned on. He was left there and all members went to mosque to attend class. Meanwhile he viewed Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.)’s sermon. After the class, he was talked to. He said this man can never be false. It is not possible for me to trun back. So he alongwith 10 family member joined the Jama'at.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said:On the occasion of Jalsa Salana 2015, when my address began to be aired, people in Congo’s cities was being listened, Ben Kengay sahib TV commercial director, said: The sermons of Imam Jama'at Ahmadiyya has placed before us a very new angle of view. The people who know me know that I do not get influences unessenytially. But after hearing sermons of Imam Jama'at Ahmadiyya I say very soon the world will be compelled to accept this message.

Cameron…A new comer said: I hear sermons on MTA. These are felt as they are especially being spoken from (the help of) Allah the Exalted.

Baits do take place due to propaganda by opponents too. New comers are threathened, cut relations with, and offered greed but they remain steadfast, there are many narratives about it. People oberve that Ahmadiyya message brings virtous change in people, and crime rate decreases too…..Those who hinder the message, see bad end.

Allah the Exalted saves and helps those who convey message:

Tanzania: Religious teacher writes that he went to nearby village with another office-holder. On the way back I saw a lion is running after us. Road was bad so motorcycle was very slow. Lion came very close and attacked us. I jumped from motorcycle. Lion stopped suddenly and turned back and began to stare at us with another lion. But they did not come towards us again. So Allah the Exalted saved us both and enabled us to go back.

Mali: Religious teacher writes that they were going to convey message during Ramadhan, but car struck in a ditch. Evening was there. People were waiting for us. Prayer came for heart O Allah we are on way for your mission, help us…As we finished praying, we saw a crane was coming. Our hearts filled with praise of Allah the Exalted. Our car was taken out, it was a miracle at that place. We reached at destination in time.

Example of comments by non-Ahmadis those who come:

Assam India, Executive of Prag TV came in Jalsa Qadian with his team, he said: I desire to come to Qadian again and again to attend Jalsa. I can never forget the connection made with your Jama'at. The spiritual head of Jama'at Ahmadiyya is trying to establish peace in the world and the services he is providing, we do not see in anyother Muslim leader. I shall trying in future not to miss this program.

Benin…At Jalsa Salana, the representative of Chief Justice came. Jama'at is famous in Benin due to its works, everyone know the Jama'at. It is making mosques, schools, Hospitals, orphanages, model villages, organizing medical camps, do programs of donations, distribute gifts among needy at Eid, conduct interfaith programs, and do programs which impress us.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said: These people want to extinguish light of God but God will give dominance to His group. Do not have, you, any fear. I shall give you dominance. We shall send many secrets from heaven and shall make pieces of your opponents. And We shall show those things to armies of Pharaoah and Haman, which they feared from. So you do not be sorrow. God is looking out them. God will not abandon you and will not be separated from you unless He show difference between pure and unpure. No Prophet is sent in the world whose foes are not disgraced. We shall save you from evil of foes. We shall make you dominat and I shall manifest your dignity in amazing way, I shall give you tranquility and shall not cut your root and I shall make a large nation from you and will show great signs for you. Tell them I am truthful…So wait for my signs..Proof will be established and there will be manifest victory. They want your work remain incomplete but God does not want except to complete your work. God will walk ahead of you and will declare him His enemy who is your enemy. Whom you will be displeased, My displeasure will be at him. whom you will love I shall love him. In the accepted ones of God, models of acceptance and symptoms are present. And endwise angels, those who owe might respect them. they are called princes of peace. My victory will be and my dominace will be. But the being who is beneficial for people I shall keep him till late. You will be given such dominance, which will be praised, and God is enemy of liar and sent him to hell.

May Allah do that His promises are fulfilled soon in our lives, and we see successes with our eyes. [Aameen]

Allah Hafiz..... (may Allah protect you).

Assalamo Alaikum wa rahmatullah wa brakatohu...... (May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you)

======
Based on The second day's address @ Jalsa Salana UK (August 13, 2016) by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah Help him with His Mighty Help), UK, alislam.org, mta.tv, youtube

Last edited: