• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Profoundly disillusioned

Ostronomos

I must admit I've grown somewhat weary of the social customs characteristic of western culture. Alas, I revel in it nevertheless.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I like the boots and the hats, but eating beans all the time and chasing cows doesn't interest me much.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I like the boots and the hats, but eating beans all the time and chasing cows doesn't interest me much.

See, I enjoy beans, and wouldn't mind the company of cows, but I'm not sure I could do the boots. Hat... maybe. Depends on what I had to go with it.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
See, I enjoy beans, and wouldn't mind the company of cows, but I'm not sure I could do the boots. Hat... maybe. Depends on what I had to go with it.
Don't get me wrong. I really like beans too, but just not at every meal. I love the boots. I haven't had a good pair in a while, but I used to wear Tony Lamas and found them pretty comfortable.

In high school, a friend of mine and I would ride our bikes out on the county roads for exercise. Besides the fact that we survived the local drivers, one thing we discovered was this field of cattle that would follow us along the fence where it abutted and paralleled the highway. Not sure how the cows developed that habit, since it isn't likely the farmer fed them from a bicycle.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't get me wrong. I really like beans too, but just not at every meal. I love the boots. I haven't had a good pair in a while, but I used to wear Tony Lamas and found them pretty comfortable.

In high school, a friend of mine and I would ride our bikes out on the county roads for exercise. Besides the fact that we survived the local drivers, one thing we discovered was this field of cattle that would follow us along the fence where it abutted and paralleled the highway. Not sure how the cows developed that habit, since it isn't likely the farmer fed them from a bicycle.

I don't know... I think I could do beans at every meal. There are so many varieties, and so many different ways to prepare them. I made an Albanian Mashed Bean salad the other night... full of vinegar, walnuts, and garlic... a totally different way of doing beans than I'm used to. It was delicious.

Curious critters, cows are... that sounds adorable.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know... I think I could do beans at every meal. There are so many varieties, and so many different ways to prepare them. I made an Albanian Mashed Bean salad the other night... full of vinegar, walnuts, and garlic... a totally different way of doing beans than I'm used to. It was delicious.

Curious critters, cows are... that sounds adorable.
That sounds tasty.

I have worked around them. They can be interesting.