• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Professions Which Should Exist

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I want to be a professional power walker.
Just think of the admiration & adulation I'd receive !!!
green-power-ranger-haters-gonna-hate-walk-dont-care-1367276647K.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Professional RF poster - make money fast and gather love and admiration by the truckful.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
50%??? Don't know what kind of calculator you use to come up with "50% there". Reason I asked is because "chupacabras" are hispanic phenomena, and (I thought) a feature of Mexican folklore.

I see. I used to listen to a paranormal/weird story radio show at night called CoasttoCoastAM. Let's just say the show widens your thoughts.

Terry Sampson

I see. I used to listen to a paranormal/weird story radio show at night called CoasttoCoastAM. Let's just say the show widens your thoughts.
Ahhh! That explains your familiarity with the buggers! They're like the bogeyman that hides under your bed or in your closet waiting for you to go to sleep.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Ahhh! That explains your familiarity with the buggers! They're like the bogeyman that hides under your bed or in your closet waiting for you to go to sleep.

Yeah. I unfortunately also have an unhealthy knowledge of the Mandella Effect, human-ghost romantic relationships, shadow men and Old H_g Syndrome.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
A professional "Truth Auditor of Religion, Philosophy and Ideologies"

A professional "Fact Verifier of Science for Laymen"

A professional "Atheist vs Theist Referee"

A professional "Atheist vs Theist Play by Play commentator"

A professional "Islam vs Christianity Referee"

A professional "Islam vs Christianity Play by Play commentator"

A professional "Youtube Comments Referee"

A professional "Youtube Comments Post Match Analyzer"