• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Profession of faith.....

may

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. ....John 17;3

Melody

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour!

In my joy and in my pain, I will always bless your name.

Linus

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Mark 16:16 - He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

Hallelujah and amen.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Act of Love
O my God, I love you above all things, with my whole heart and soul, because you are all good and worthy of all my love. I love my neighbor as myself for the love of you. I forgive all who have injured me and I ask pardon of all whom I have injured:)

Melody

Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Lord.

I praise His name on waking and before I sleep. May it be the last name on my lips when my time on this earth is done.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Act of Faith
O my God, I firmly believe that you are one God in three divine Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; I believe that your divine Son became man and died for our sins, and that he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the Holy Catholic Church teaches, because you revealed them, who can neither deceive nor be deceived.:)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

Terry

Scott1

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior

Come, let us worship the Lord. Let us bow down in the presence of our maker, for he is the Lord our God. (Ps 94)

God our Father, we hear in the Psalm to come and worship you and to bow down before you, for you are our God and Father. In prayer this day, we come before you and bow down to our maker for we are in need of your blessings and graces. We recognize the holiness of your presence and come before you with grateful hearts for your presence in our lives. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

How Great Thou Art

Oh Lord my God when I in awesome wonder

Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made

I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder

Thy power throughout the universe displayed

When Christ shall come

With shout of acclamation

To take me home

What joy shall fill my heart

Then I shall bow in humble adoration

And there proclaim my God how great Thou art

Then sings my soul my savior God to Thee

How great Thou art

How great Thou art

Then sings my soul my savior God to Thee

How great Thou art how great Thou art.:)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

Terry

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Prayer for Enlightenment
O Holy Ghost, divine Spirit of light and love, I consecrate to Thee my understanding, my heart and my will, my whole being for time and for eternity. May my understanding be always obedient to Thy heavenly inspirations and the teachings of the holy Catholic Church, of which Thou art the infallible Guide; may my heart be ever inflamed with love of God and of my neighbor; may my will be ever conformed to the divine will, and may my whole life be a faithful following of the life and virtues of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to whom with the Father and Thee be honor and glory for ever. Amen.:)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Devotion

God Alone Suffices
I offer you, Lord, my thoughts: to be fixed on you; my words: to have you for their theme; my actions: to reflect my love for you; my sufferings: to be endured for your greater glory.

I want to do what you ask of me: in the way you ask, for as long as you ask, because you ask it. I pray, Lord, that you enlighten my mind, inflame my will, purify my heart, and sanctify my soul (Pope Clement XI). O Mary, Mother of God and my Mother, pray also to Jesus for me (St. Alphonsus).
:)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Psalms 46:1 (King James Version)
46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

46:2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

46:3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

46:4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

46:5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

46:6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

46:7 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

46:8 Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

46:9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

46:11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.:)

blueman

God's Warrior
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour, my redeemer and is The Light of The World. Praise be to the Almighty God and His Son Jesus Christ!

Scott1

Welcome blueman... to my favorite thread in the world!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

Terry

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
Confused at the grace that so fully He proffers me.
I tremble to know that for me He was crucified,
That for me, a sinner, He suffered, He bled and died.

Oh, it is wonderful that He should care for me enough to die for me!
Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me!

I marvel that He would descend from His throne divine
To rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine,
That He should extend His great love unto such as I,
Sufficient to own, to redeem and to justify.

I think of His hands pierced and bleeding to pay the debt!
Such mercy, such love and devotion can I forget?
No, no, I will praise and adore at the mercy seat,
Until at the glorified throne, I kneel at His feet.