• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Products I don't understand

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The ultimate toilet accessory to have... or not.
images

DavidFirth

High heels are very feminine and make a lady look like a lady. The only thing is, my wife can't walk in them so I tell her not to wear them. She wears them anyway because they look sharp and she likes that.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I realize there are many products I don't understand. Here's a few that go way beyond my comprehension:

- Cauliflower pizza crust
- Vegan bacon
- Decaf
- Low fat butter
- non alcoholic beer

Feel free to add to the list :D

What about manure fertilizer? I mean, crap in a bag? Really?! And you PAY for it?!! Grief, I drop a couple loads everyday! And mine's free!!

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
I realize there are many products I don't understand. Here's a few that go way beyond my comprehension:

- Vegan bacon
- Decaf
- Low fat butter
- non alcoholic beer

Low sodium salt! I bought that accidentally- they make the crystals larger so you are buying more air, for the same price.. I think that's the rationale behind most low-in-product products?

Silverscale derg

- Vegan bacon
- Decaf
- Low fat butter
- non alcoholic beer

-guns
-bows
-poopuri
-the scam wow oops I mean sham wow
-vegan burgers
-milk