• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Products I don't understand

Vee

Premium Member
I realize there are many products I don't understand. Here's a few that go way beyond my comprehension:

- Cauliflower pizza crust
- Vegan bacon
- Decaf
- Low fat butter
- non alcoholic beer

Feel free to add to the list :D

DavidFirth

I realize there are many products I don't understand. Here's a few that go way beyond my comprehension:

- Cauliflower pizza crust
- Vegan bacon
- Decaf
- Low fat butter
- non alcoholic beer

Feel free to add to the list :D

What the crap is vegan bacon?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Professional Sports.
What's the point to watching a bunch of hulking studs run around chasing each other's balls, if they aren't wearing Speedos?
Tom

suncowiam

Professional Sports.
What's the point to watching a bunch of hulking studs run around chasing each other's balls, if they aren't wearing Speedos?
Tom

I love professional sports. My wife hates it cuz I'm always yelling at the TV even when the baby is sleeping.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Everything sold in the Outdoor Section of any Walmart/Home Depot/etc.

I mean c'mon . . . landscaping for appearance is akin to wearing makeup on your house.

Bottled water, because it's water in a bottle.

Even worse is imported water in a bottle. Stick water in a bottle, ship it halfway around the world then charge premium prices for it because it's H2O from another country.

Was in a Hilton in SE Asia and the minibar had a bottle of Evian water at the bargain price of $12 (local bottled water in the shop outside was 20 cents).

Have also seen places selling 'oxygen water' at ludicrous prices. A combination of water and air in a bottle repackaged as a luxury product.

There must be far more than one sucker born every minute.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A few years ago, I saw a store selling ash trees.
This was around the peak of the Emerald Ash Borer killing off every single one.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Have also seen places selling 'oxygen water' at ludicrous prices. A combination of water and air in a bottle repackaged as a luxury product.

There must be far more than one sucker born every minute.
And drinking real "oxygen water" (hydrogen peroxide) isn't a good idea. It's like they're betting with their lives (or at least their health) that it's a fraud.