• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problems with Raelism part 2 of 3

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
The fist thread in this series is here: Problems with Raelism part 1of 3 . For the record, in this thread, we could not attribute creation in previous eras to Extra-Terrestrial creation, human or robot. But let's just say there were many creations. The "Raelian Bible" says there were infinitely many.

On pg. 231 of Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers by Rael it states, "There has been an infinity of creations on our planet, but also an infinity of destructions, due for the most part to a lack of wisdom by those who were the equivalent to our humanity."

On pg. 108, it states, "Unfortunately, we have been unable to find the civilizations who created the closest of these worlds. But perhaps we will find them further on as we continue to search the universe, each time moving further away. In most cases, their planets approached the sun too closely, and life became impossible, or their sun exploded, or became too cold. Although we have not known anything abnormal at present
in our system, all of this leads us to fear the worst."

Crust might have emerged and absorbed into the core several times. Extra-terrestrials or the equivalent of chemical reactions between Solar Systems may have moved the planet. Suns may get replenished by other Suns. But for the first statement to be true, the Earth must be infinitely old. It can't be infinitely many in size because on the atomic level it is not Earth. Also if the Earth splits apart or comes together it would not count as Earth. In particular, coming in or out of a sun would be a non-existence after or before, respectively.

The problem is that sooner or later, since the Universe has infinite variety, the Earth must have come out of a Star. Also, like it says, it will approach a sun too closely, or the sun will explode or become cold. The book also states that there will be infinitely more creations on Earth.

Also, we know that the planets in our Solar System are as old as our Sun and it makes perfect sense that they came out of our Sun. A ball of gas was spinning, so the equator was rotating at a greater distance than the top and bottom, which collapsed into a disc, which furthermore differentiated itself into the Sun and planets. All the planets date to coming out of the Sun and this ball of gas.

Last edited:

Ellen Brown

I did look briefly at Raelism and find it interesting. Of course the Nephilim are mentioned in the Bible but God predates them. As to creating a belief system from all that, I wouldn't bother.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I did look briefly at Raelism and find it interesting. Of course the Nephilim are mentioned in the Bible but God predates them. As to creating a belief system from all that, I wouldn't bother.
Everyone, including me, always says that it's very interesting.