• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problems with Raelism part 1of 3

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
How is it possible please? Robots could wait around 1 billion years for the atmosphere, than 3 billion years just to get us gas in the tank, and the Raelians believe we still only have a small chance of survival which I can demonstrate myself. But why not just give us alternative energy since it's better anyhow?

Only an infinitely patient God would want everything to be so spiritually perfect so that we can choose decisions and still make it with opposition and adversity that gets in our way of survival! God is interested in every individual; extra-terrestrials mostly care just about the human race as a whole.

Robocop, you make some valid points. Other than maybe getting life started on Earth, I highly doubt aliens would have had that much of a significant impact on the development of life on Earth. It does seem silly they'd hover around Earth for millions upon millions of years to micro manage every step of the evolutionary process for any mammalian species.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Robocop, you make some valid points. Other than maybe getting life started on Earth, I highly doubt aliens would have had that much of a significant impact on the development of life on Earth. It does seem silly they'd hover around Earth for millions upon millions of years to micro manage every step of the evolutionary process for any mammalian species.
Thank you. Wish I could have a better answer to Noah's Ark.:(