• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problems vs. Solutions and criticizing (e.g.), BLM

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It seems to me that you're the one not debating in good faith, hence my silly detour. So, can we lighten up a bit and see if we can understand each other, and stop with all the snark?
Look back at my previous posts.

You have to be deluded to think that I, rather than you, are the one exhibiting "snark" and avoiding good faith debate.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I have generally found BLM supporters more inclined to waste time than debate in good faith.

It's why I don't do it much.
Tom
Or, more likely, you never do it and you're just making baseless assumptions.

So far, I've not seen a single sound argument. Just obfuscation, evasion and baseless nonsense. Can I get even a single, coherent, well-reasoned point out of anybody claiming to criticize BLM?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Look back at my previous posts.

You have to be deluded to think that I, rather than you, are the one exhibiting "snark" and avoiding good faith debate.

Okay, so I guess the answer is "no", you will not proceed without the snark. take your meaningless victory.

ciao

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Or, more likely, you never do it and you're just making baseless assumptions.
You could find it on RF.
I've had "discussions", backed up with stats, that were useless because I'm white and the government lies about everything.

Bringing up FBI statistics about murder rates just proved that I'm a racist.
Tom

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You could find it on RF.
I've had "discussions", backed up with stats, that were useless because I'm white and the government lies about everything.

Tom
That depends what those stats were and what you were using them to support. In most cases, simply presenting facts isn't justification for calling someone racist.

Misusing facts or misinterpreting facts in order to support racist ideologies or prop-up white supremacy might.

Could you provide an example?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You could find it on RF.

Tom
I don't normally press people for responses, but in this case I am genuinely interested in a response because I want to know in what context people have accused you of racism for presenting facts. Possibly because it would actually give us a specific framework for discussion by analysing some actual facts.

The search function hasn't worked for me for a while, so I can't really find the past discussions you've had very easily. Even if you can't give me an exact link (I have difficulty finding specific posts in the past here), is there any chance you could point me vaguely in the direction of where you have been called racist?