• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problems - The Root Cause

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I'm not really interested in post modernism. We can run independent tests to show there is something we call physical that is different than ideas in our minds. There are forces that obey predictable laws.

Yeah, you are the source of the the we of all humans, because you decide what matters as interesting and what is correct. That is objective authority, because you claim a "we" that is not there, just like some religious people is there.

Further there is no actual scientific law of everything, let alone the everyday world.
So I predict that you are going to think differently than me.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Sorry, but you did not understand you own verse. That only applied to a woman that was engaged to be married Betrothed in the language of the verse. And this shows that you lack an understanding of the Bible. You can't afford to understand it. Raping a betrothed woman is a property crime in the Bible. It is a crime against both the father and the person that was going to marry the woman. That was why it carried such a severe penalty. There is nothing about the rape of an unmarried woman being a seduction in the Bible. That is an addition that you made because you could not deal with it. If the woman was not betrothed the man had to pay the father the brides price and he could not divorce her. It was a "you broke it you bought it" situation. If you understand the Bible you will see that women were for the most part property. First of their father and then of their father. If a man died the wife would pass on to a brother as property. There is nothing in the Bible about it being a choice.
“….the peoples who will hear about all these regulations…. will say, ‘This great nation is undoubtedly a wise and understanding people.’
Deuteronomy 4:6

i understand it fine. What I posted was accurate.
And “brother-in-law marriage”, only occurred when the previous marriage was childless.

If the Law was followed, women were loved & cherished members of Israelite society.

Rahab was a foreigner and a previous Harlot, but she married into the leading family of the tribe of Judah.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
“….the peoples who will hear about all these regulations…. will say, ‘This great nation is undoubtedly a wise and understanding people.’
Deuteronomy 4:6

i understand it fine. What I posted was accurate.
And “brother-in-law marriage”, only occurred when the previous marriage was childless.

If the Law was followed, women were loved & cherished members of Israelite society.

Rajan was a foreigner and a previous Harlot, but she married into the leading family of the tribe of Judah.
Then why did you get the rape law so wrong? Yes, you added some detail to the idea that a woman was property and would get children from her brother in law. Since she did not appear to have a choice it was still immoral.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human teaching one first.

We are all in law human...just babies born by sex on planet earth as legal position the human.

Not a theory...natural humans rights are first.

Brother sisters human living mutual twins in biology human all our parent bio type. First humans.

Science says legal non arguable.

Brother sister both first virgin humans.

Says baby human adult now. Legal.

Had sex. Gained two holy babies human.

Legal said human science community.

Two types of legality.

To use against humans thinking that illegally lie. Third position thinker fake.

Self Idolating incorrect human Civilisation status only.

Said legals position.

Civilisation status organised monetary system failed commonality mutuality human rights. Known by everyone.

Brother sister first natural law equal virgin position no argument.

Equal mutual sex not considered as rape. But a consensual marriage when life was paired balanced only.

That then became a controlled ceremony for life protection.

As ceremony marriage was first natural consensual sex....ceremony enstated to protect women's rights not to be raped.

Hence as puberty causes a virgin women child to become of child birth. Men married young women who in their household remained a virgin protected until coming of age parental maturity.

About age 21 years they said once. Were not in marriage at age 13 for sex but protection only.

As men's chemical and sexual mind changed had began to rape his sister.

So in law was a man a brother.

Humans have been bio mutated historically twice. Our minds conscious healing was returning by evolution 2012 the known realisation.

Humans misquoting old literature is the problem today.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Then why did you get the rape law so wrong?
I didn’t. You must not know about Dinah & Shechem… back then, a woman being seduced & losing her virginity was considered rape. Hence, the description of rape was attached.
Since she did not appear to have a choice…

And there’s your error.

“In the Hebrew Bible, a form of levirate marriage, called yibbum, is mentioned in Deuteronomy 25:5–10, under which the brother of a man who dies without children is permitted and encouraged to marry the widow. Either of the parties may refuse to go through with the marriage

Levirate marriage - Wikipedia

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I didn’t. You must not know about Dinah & Shechem… back then, a woman being seduced & losing her virginity was considered rape. Hence, the description of rape was attached.

And there’s your error.

“In the Hebrew Bible, a form of levirate marriage, called yibbum, is mentioned in Deuteronomy 25:5–10, under which the brother of a man who dies without children is permitted and encouraged to marry the widow. Either of the parties may refuse to go through with the marriage

That appears to be a modern retranslation of the concept,. Find it supported in the Bible. It appears to be no different from the rape of an unbetrothed woman problem.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

And there’s your error.

In science no humans is first. Science substances only as any first type.

Whose however saying science?

A human is.

Why you only non stop lie.

First human adult our one and only father. Not a theist lying son. Not a scientist lying theist son.

As you were never father first.

Is your exact human man's answer.

You were a humans sex act between a human man and a human woman.

Today I can quote they were first a brother and sister or first human man and first human woman.

Humans exact first. Had human sex.

Isn't any other use of any type of baby lying adult theists beliefs.

If a human said the substances they see now reacted in the past they aren't what they are looking at now as first. The substance.

First means has not yet reacted in human science quote.

Reasoned...human baby adults try to claim their thinking invented the life presence of the first two human adults.

Self egotist human possessed state their life sperm ovary created recreated the first two human lives. As adult parents.

Ignored self possession.

joelr

Yeah, you are the source of the the we of all humans, because you decide what matters as interesting and what is correct. That is objective authority, because you claim a "we" that is not there, just like some religious people is there.

Further there is no actual scientific law of everything, let alone the everyday world.
So I predict that you are going to think differently than me.

It isn't a matter of deciding what matters it's just a question about how do you demonstrate what is physical. There are 4 basic scientific forces and possibly one unified force/law. Everything is a manifestation from these forces.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
It isn't a matter of deciding what matters it's just a question about how do you demonstrate what is physical. There are 4 basic scientific forces and possibly one unified force/law. Everything is a manifestation from these forces.

Evidence, please. And now here is what you have to do. I am going to think and then write: No, everything is not a manifestation from these forces.
But since everything is that, please give evidence how that sentence is a manifestation of those forces.
And, yes. I understand science and can spot if you don't use science.

joelr

Evidence, please. And now here is what you have to do. I am going to think and then write: No, everything is not a manifestation from these forces.
But since everything is that, please give evidence how that sentence is a manifestation of those forces.
And, yes. I understand science and can spot if you don't use science.

Everything involved in writing and thinking the sentence is related to the forces. The brain, computers, anything else involved. Gravity, electromagnetism, strong force, weak force.
The quantum fields for the particles make up spacetime. Those account for all particles and interactions including all brain activity. It might be - 4 fundamental forces, spacetime, energy. But it's not yet clear exactly what spacetime is and if energy is an emergent property.
One could also say everything is a manifestation of the standard model. But the basic components of physics account for everything. Anything else is an emergent property of those.
Except possibly dark energy and dark matter.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Everything involved in writing and thinking the sentence is related to the forces. The brain, computers, anything else involved. Gravity, electromagnetism, strong force, weak force.
The quantum fields for the particles make up spacetime. Those account for all particles and interactions including all brain activity. It might be - 4 fundamental forces, spacetime, energy. But it's not yet clear exactly what spacetime is and if energy is an emergent property.
One could also say everything is a manifestation of the standard model. But the basic components of physics account for everything. Anything else is an emergent property of those.
Except possibly dark energy and dark matter.

No, that is just words.
I need the meaning of the sentence in physical terms. I don't need your words as words. I need it in physical terms.
You claim it is physical, then do that.

joelr

No, that is just words.
I need the meaning of the sentence in physical terms. I don't need your words as words. I need it in physical terms.
You claim it is physical, then do that.

Wow, I didn't know I was responsible for your "needs"? Oh I'm not, good, you got your answer.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Wow, I didn't know I was responsible for your "needs"? Oh I'm not, good, you got your answer.

No, you haven't meet the burden of proof. That is all. I.e. I need evidence, because I want evidence that meets the burden of proof.

So again, evidence to the effect that the world is physical, and not just you claiming it.

PearlSeeker

This worldview really reminded me of the profound truth that was written centuries ago - the root cause of every problem on the face of the earth.
It starts in Genesis.
Yes, the root cause is the birth (genesis) of our planet and life on it.

Five Solas

You believe in an eternal good that works for all time. I can't observe that being the case.

If he/she is a Christian, then your observation is false.
Christians believe in the wages of sin that is death except if God in His grace saves them.
The problems of the world are a result of original sin.

**********I absolutely detest it when people do not make an effort to represent the views of others correctly. They are in fact criticizing their own falsehoods. How dishonest is that???? If they want to be opinionated, then have opinions on what other people really hold to.***********

nPeace

Veteran Member
Yes, the root cause is the birth (genesis) of our planet and life on it.
So the root cause of problems on the earth is the birth of earth... and life on it.
m1738.gif
................... Gee. I never thought of that. Brilliant!
You think. :D

Last edited:

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
If he/she is a Christian, then your observation is false.
Christians believe in the wages of sin that is death except if God in His grace saves them.
The problems of the world are a result of original sin.

**********I absolutely detest it when people do not make an effort to represent the views of others correctly. They are in fact criticizing their own falsehoods. How dishonest is that???? If they want to be opinionated, then have opinions on what other people really hold to.***********

Well, I can't observe original sin.