• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problems posting

4consideration

Premium Member
Afternoon any advice how I post to a thread it says i have insufficient privilages
Are you trying to post in a DIR thread?

There has been a change to DIRs where you have to register as a member of the DIR, and I understand it may take about an hour for the system to update that.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You need to tick one or a couple of the DIR boxes that appear in your profile information when you edit it.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Also, staff are known for their practical jokes.
If they require you to post boudoir pictures, do not.
But you may optionally send them to me or @Wirey .

And welcome aboard!
th

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Well, welcome back Yogi. Do as the members have suggested. You would need to choose your religion which I suppose will be Hinduism, after which (after some time), posting would be as easy as it was before. But according to the new rules, people cannot wander all around.

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
But according to the new rules, people cannot wander all around.

FYI for all, the rules for DIRs have not changed. Members were never allowed to "wander all around" and post willy nilly in any DIR they want to. The opt-in system just makes it harder for people to post in DIRs they do not belong to by mistake, presuming they opt-in the way they are supposed to (aka, only check the boxes of the groups you belong to).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
FYI for all, the rules for DIRs have not changed. Members were never allowed to "wander all around" and post willy nilly in any DIR they want to. The opt-in system just makes it harder for people to post in DIRs they do not belong to by mistake, presuming they opt-in the way they are supposed to (aka, only check the boxes of the groups you belong to).
The rules have changed somewhat.
Under the old color coded system, there was more freedom for outsiders to join in, eg, green.
Now (so the mods tell me) they are all effectively blue, ie, no outsiders.