• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problems At ABC

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I ran across this yesterday, and I'm hoping that ABC explains what happened and why. However, I'm not coming at this with predetermined positions-- unlike Fox, which is where I heard it.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I also believe Epstein was murdered but understand that without knowing what the expose entailed, or why it was canned, it's perfectly reasonable that it might not be had enough leg as an article for the network's approval.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
LOL! No surprise here.
The mainstream media are corporate-owned businesses. Their 1ry business is entertainment, not news. They regularly soft-soap controversial issues and issues that might reflect poorly on one of their conglomerate's other businesses.
If a story looks like it might negatively affect the bottom line they'll find something more entertaining to go with.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
How often have you expressed the opinion that until someone has been convicted in court that they are innocent?

I'm sure you have done.
Has anybody here been convicted of anything? Or is this just guilty until proven innocent for partisan reasons?
Tom