• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pro-Choice Advocates Hold AZ Senate As Hostages

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I think it's important to recognize Pence's having
done good, despite my huge political disagreements
with him. It's useful to not hate the other side.
I agree. Frankly, I am extremely happy he stood his ground.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Were you attempting to assoicate LEO's trying to keep the peace to Nazi stormtoopers?
Or were you just being facetious?
Which one was it?
Fair enough question?:shrug:

I was attempting to point out that this level of law enforcement wasn't present at the US Capitol when it was invaded by right wingers last January. Because that's like, you know, what my question was.

esmith

Veteran Member
I was attempting to point out that this level of law enforcement wasn't present at the US Capitol when it was invaded by right wingers last January. Because that's like, you know, what my question was.
Then wouldn't it have behooved you to just ask the simple question vice the rhetoric.
But to answer your question, suggest you read the following and then ask who was responsible for ensuring suffcient law enforcement was present. It sure isn't the Presidents responsibility.
‘The intelligence was there’: Law enforcement warnings abounded in the runup to Jan. 6
Why didn't Capitol Police mobilize on Jan. 6? They claim intel warning wasn't "specific" enough
Where Were The U.S. Capitol Police When Protestors Stormed The Capitol On January 6th?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Then wouldn't it have behooved you to just ask the simple question vice the rhetoric.

:tearsofjoy::facepalm: You're advising other people to tone down the rhetoric?

Bro. Have some level of self-awareness.

But thank you for conceding that the same level of police response wasn't there on Jan. 6th.

Take care.