• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pro-Choice Advocates Hold AZ Senate As Hostages

F1fan

Veteran Member
Jan 6 protestors: protesting a lie told by Trump.

RvW protestors: protesting the far right's agenda of eliminating reproductive rights.

Can you far right folks see the difference? Fighting for a real cause versus fighting for corruption. Big difference.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't see any Canadian nor Galactic Empire military there, did you?

Yes, I was not saying they are literally the minions of Darth Vader. Surely you comprehend that.

They're a bunch of cops armed and geared up like a paramilitary force.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Just one small question.
Have you ever watched a Fox News news program or are you just echoing what you have heard from the rest of your crowd?
I have watched FoxNews (not recently) and found it to be not worthy. That decision was also confirmed by "my crowd", independent fact checkers and bias ratings. I also avoid other big MSM corporations like MSN and CBS. They have better accuracy ratings, so are more trustworthy but they show their bias in their news selection.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Jan 6 protestors: protesting a lie told by Trump.

RvW protestors: protesting the far right's agenda of eliminating reproductive rights.

Can you far right folks see the difference? Fighting for a real cause versus fighting for corruption. Big difference.
No different. Na da.

Destruction is Destruction.

Just different objectives, thats all.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
No different. Na da.

Destruction is Destruction.

Just different objectives, thats all.
33bfaad1969b9aea0a7f36e3591abdbba9754a95.jpg

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I’m not American so I have no real horse in this race.
But can I just say how incredibly disappointed I am in the current state of US politics I’m seeing lately?
It’s just a seemingly endless back and forth of “No you!!!”

Just a tennis match of accusations, no real discussion, no respect.

There I’ve said my piece.

Now you kids please be in bed by 9. Okay?;)

Shaul

Premium Member
“How to win friends and influence people”

One of these is a futile, politically impotent group that never learns. Check that. Actually both groups are.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
While such violence is abhorrent, they didn't break
into the Capitol attempting to over-turn an election.
Or threaten to hang Mike Pence for upholding the
Constitution when his partner attempted a coup.
In short, a vast difference in scale.
Praise God for Mike Pence... and thank God that the police officers didn't invite them in but rather used tear gas to prevent them from doing something.

And thank God that they were prepared and did not tell the police "we don't need you, stay home"

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Praise God for Mike Pence... and thank God that the police officers didn't invite them in but rather used tear gas to prevent them from doing something.

And thank God that they were prepared and did not tell the police "we don't need you, stay home"
I think it's important to recognize Pence's having
done good, despite my huge political disagreements
with him. It's useful to not hate the other side.