• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Private Forums Are Now Back!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
***MOD POST***

With the reopening of the private forums, the staff would like to remind all members of the rules that govern them:

1) With the exception of the Eros Room, private forums are intended for specific groups. Admission to a private forum is restricted to members of the group noted in the description of the private forum.

2) Confidentiality is a must. What is said in a private forum must stay there. Things learned here about someone else should not be mentioned on the open forum or in other private forums. Subscribers are not to violate this confidentiality rule. The decision of the staff in what constitutes a violation of confidentiality is final.

3) Failure by a subscriber to abide by the Special Rules For the private forums might result in disciplinary action and/or banishment from the private forum, and/or banishment from RF.

These rules can also be found stickied to the top of each of the private forums. We will remove people from the private forums if they do not meet the criteria for membership.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Thank you for let it back , btw i personally , i don't have a privet opinion or a privet question about religious, so i can discuss personally issue their ? ,really so i don't know how i used it.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Private, yet moderators can see it, mmmm, very interesting .

Our policy is that only those moderators who actually belong to the group in question are allowed to open threads in the private forums.

We can see any reported posts from those forums though.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
When you click to join a group, it says that some groups may require specific information, and to refer to group description for more info. Where can I view the group description?​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
When you click to join a group, it says that some groups may require specific information, and to refer to group description for more info. Where can I view the group description?​
Yeah, the descriptions didn't make the transfer it seems. Generally, the names of the forums are the descriptions; the Jewish forum is for Jews, the Islam forum is for Muslims, the Non-theist forum is for non-theists.

The Eros forum is a private forum to discuss erotica and things of a sexual nature, which is why it is restricted to 18+.
The Survivors' Circle is for those who have survived extreme hardship, such a physical or mental trauma, cancer, etc.