• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Primordial Adam.

John D. Brey

In embryology, the primordial phallus refers to the clitoris of a female or the penis in the male, particularly during fetal development of the urinary and reproductive organs, before sexual differentiation is evident.

Wikipedia.

. . . the primordial archetype may contain the most diverse and contradictory symbols, which for consciousness are mutually exclusive ---e.g., positive and negative, male and female ----these symbols later split apart and order themselves according to the principle of opposites.

Erich Neumann, The Great Mother, p. 8.​

As discussed in the thread on the primordial phallus, it's the case that at a primordial stage of development, the flesh of the allegedly male organ, which is similarly the flesh of the allegedly female organ, i.e., the "primordial phallus" (balanced between both the phallus and the clitoris at a given stage in its development), there is in fact not yet, strictly speaking, male nor female; though if we speak in generalities, as can be shown, it's in fact female flesh from the get-go, such that in truth, that female nature never fully lets go.

Significantly, what's true for the primordial phallus, is, according to the renowned psychologist Erich Neumann, similarly the case for human consciousness: the primordial archetype of human thought, at a given stage in its development, isn't yet discernible as either male or female, but rather as some concatenation of both.

Nevertheless, and paradoxically, contrary to the claim that the flesh that distinguishes gender is initially, generally speaking, female, in the case of thought, and the primordial archetype of thought, the reverse is in fact the case. In truth, the primordial archetype of thought, though initially not developed into dualistic gender types, is nevertheless, generally speaking, male from the get-go, such that it never fully lets go of that distinction.

John

Last edited:

John D. Brey

In embryology, the primordial phallus refers to the clitoris of a female or the penis in the male, particularly during fetal development of the urinary and reproductive organs, before sexual differentiation is evident.

Wikipedia.

. . . the primordial archetype may contain the most diverse and contradictory symbols, which for consciousness are mutually exclusive ---e.g., positive and negative, male and female ----these symbols later split apart and order themselves according to the principle of opposites.

Erich Neumann, The Great Mother, p. 8.​

As discussed in the thread on the primordial phallus, it's the case that at a primordial stage of development the flesh of the allegedly male organ, which is similarly the flesh of the allegedly female organ, i.e., the "primordial phallus" (balanced between both the phallus and the clitoris at a given stage in its development), there is in fact not yet, strictly speaking, male nor female; though if we speak in generalities, as can be shown, it's in fact female flesh from the get-go, such that in truth, that female nature never fully lets go.

Significantly, what's true for the primordial phallus, is, according to the renown psychologist Erich Neumann, similarly the case for human consciousness: the primordial archetype of human thought, at a given stage in its development, isn't yet discernable as either male or female, but rather as some concatenation of both.

Nevertheless, and paradoxically, contrary to the claim that the flesh that distinguishes gender is initially, generally speaking, female, in the case of thought, and the primordial archetype of thought, the reverse is in fact the case. In truth, the primordial archetype of thought, though initially not developed into dualistic gender types, is nevertheless, generally speaking, male from the get-go, such that it never fully lets go of that distinction.

A biological/psychological rocket scientist would scratch his head and say John D. Brey is claiming flesh is initially, and thus truly, feminine, while thought is initially, and thus truly, masculine. Which leads straight way and without further ado to Adam one and two. . . And since the Talmud (Sanhedrin 38b) acknowledges that Adam one is Jewish, while the Apostolic writings (the new Talmud) subscribes to the truth that Adam two is Christian (1 Corinthians 15:45), the relationship between these two primordial beings should probably grab the remainder of we mere mortals from the get go so that we never let go of the most important relationship there ever was, is, or will be.

John

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a male already exists with his extended owned penis, he does all the thesis theorising from his claim I know it all.

So if you want to pretend self is a God deity, then you could not quote either a male or a female, seeing they both are human first. If the human condition is what is expressed first as relative equal advice. Both human, but 2 x 2 conditions in Nature are diverse.

Then if you are comparing self natural living conditions to a God thesis, what was applied and inferred wrong, is to claim and quote that a male/brothers who invented the sciences knew God as a male. When the stone mass is no man, so no man is God.

Modern day life says after Hell froze over and the giant evil irradiated life was destroyed in a God O stone/heavenly gas action, then after living for a while in the new Nature Garden, after the giants, I then decided to re develop my belief in science.

The history of which in archaeology states, males invented the God thesis sciences as male self...and quoted a thesis inferred referencing his own penis. By quoting that a stone planet, who he gave names/ideals to erected its penis as a volcano and spurted forth like his penis did, the spirit into the spatial womb.

As a thesis/male story about how a planet gained a stone gas heavenly gas spirit body. As compared to self. How his penis gained a quote as an equal theme to a volcano.

In an attacked female irradiated life visionary cause, I saw his cloud penis theory, as a cloud imaged feed back of his penis having been irradiated attacked. How not only his male human image, plus all the nature of animals attacked by his science got put as images in clouds, his penis, an extra attack was separately put into the clouds.

Might be why his modern day thesis is female orientated, as historically he lost a healthy male penis by trying to anti his life.
NINTCHDBPICT000525122118.jpg

The Designer of science, male living on the ground. Lost his ownership of water/oxygen and microbes to his thesis spatial womb as a healthy male penis, by activating ground fission, nuclear condition. And the image is the proof that he did it to his own self.

Where all the fake male stories about sex in the Heavens after bodily death came from.

John D. Brey

so....God is a Father?
or a Mother?

. . . From what I've written in this thread so far it should be manifestly evident that he's the firstborn of creation---born as the groom of his mother, and, ironically, the progenitor of his own birth through her. Which is ironic since Ibn Ezra notes that on the eighth day after birth a Jewish mother calls her son her "bridegroom חתן. "

Worse, exegeted properly from the Hebrew, Abraham complains to God not that he's going to father a son at an age that was commonplace in his day (his own father conceived him at a similar age, and one of his natural born sons conceived offspring at a similar age) but that he's going to be reborn through Sarah who is his wife.

John

Last edited:

John D. Brey

and Adam was Jewish...???? . . . religion BEFORE the formation of human life?

Prior to the Fall, which is to say prior to the first, or original, sin, it appears that religion and biology weren't yet divided into separate kingdoms. In the parlance of Erich Neumann, separation into "mutual exclusivity" came later. Spirit and flesh were united until they were divided. And they were divided in Genesis 2:21, or as a result of the depravity of the cutting division began in Genesis 2:21.

In this sense, Sanhedrin 38b is perfectly correct to speak of Adam firstly as the first Jew (no distinction between flesh and spirit), and secondly as the first min; the first apostate Jew (an outward shell, or chimera, of the original state of unity between flesh and spirit).

John

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
we can say that religion and biology weren't yet divided into separate kingdoms.
you can try to say that
I won't

religion developed as Man attempted to deal with his surroundings

seeing something greater than himself
he sought some means to deal with it

John D. Brey

As a male already exists with his extended owned penis, he does all the thesis theorising from his claim I know it all.

. . . Unless he realizes that beneath that flesh he's no less a female than anyone else. At that point of enlightenment he might start to think about the ******* flesh that gives him so many advantages in life? At which point he might even be willing to give up some of those advantages for the sake of a higher calling? At which point we might think of sacerdotal celibacy as one of the most insightful mitzvot in the war chest since it makes sense of brit milah (ritual emasculation) in a real time, and in a real place: this fallen world order.

John

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Do any of you realise in life as a man/male. You are the scientist telling all themes/thesis about beliefs in science, for your own purposes.

Otherwise you would be claiming I am the Deity, and as that Deity speaking, I speak on behalf of all knowledge about the self, man and male, bio life mainly living as a water bio life form.

Then we read quotes where the male storyteller says and "quotes" I heard the speaking voice of my science Designer male self speaking and telling me what he had caused. For we do not rationally hear voices naturally in our highest healthiest life/mind body. We hear voices only in a chemically changed brain/mind that affects hearing also.

Spiritually the history quotes by male observation of living conditions, the day light sacrifice of the Immaculate heavenly cold clear gases, is why light supports my life energy existing, microbes in the light body. But I personally die in a radiating atmospheric body....for eventually my bio body can no longer survive.

So the Immaculate cold clear heavenly body is the highest life support as a scientist theist discussing self, man, life and his observations about self.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Do you realize that that's not a sentence and thus doesn't actually represent a thought very well? Or if it is a sentence, it's pretty peculiar.

John
Yes, told you I had been brain irradiated harmed, to realise what I can discuss as an experience. Not as a thesis. Jesus as a brother/male human reference owned the same conditions, yet his phenomena of causes was viewed and seen differently.

The conditions of his review based on the sciences of the day. Being trans mutation of mass into gold, their technology of utilising radiation/radio wave communicators as a science not understood today/temple and pyramid circuit. It is why the mountain Temple was slammed blasted by the returned ark mass that came out of the covenant of the planet stone mass, actually.

What breaking of the natural cold radiation seal was explained as, an attack copied in science as a known copy that attacked life living atop the seal. Mineral support. We do not live atop of a nuclear chemical reaction do we?

As historically we are from spirit, as was the cosmic creation released from the spirit which no one will ever prove, we can all tell stories, and we are all just the same human life bio form telling a story.

John D. Brey

Yes, told you I had been brain irradiated harmed, to realise what I can discuss as an experience. .

. . . Oh . . .ok . . . sorry then. I didn't remember you telling me that. If you proofread your writing does your brain still not pick up idiosyncrasies even as you re-read the sentence?

John

rational experiences

Veteran Member
. . . Oh . . .ok . . . sorry then. I didn't remember you telling me that. If you proofread your writing does your brain still not pick up idiosyncrasies even as you re-read the sentence?

John
Sometimes. Sometimes later when I re read it, I cannot then change the script of what I wrote due to the time allowed on forum statements. It is a form of artificial brain effect involving radiation radio waves that feed back interfering speaking information whilst I am trying to think for myself.

Before I got attacked, I realised my channelled spiritual feed back advice had changed. Suddenly scientific information replaced my spiritual information. Therefore I realised that computer AI information/data was now communicating to our subliminal minds.

Only science studying the atmosphere could cause that condition.

John D. Brey

Sometimes. Sometimes later when I re read it, I cannot then change the script of what I wrote due to the time allowed on forum statements. It is a form of artificial brain effect involving radiation radio waves that feed back interfering speaking information whilst I am trying to think for myself.

Before I got attacked, I realised my channelled spiritual feed back advice had changed. Suddenly scientific information replaced my spiritual information. Therefore I realised that computer AI information/data was now communicating to our subliminal minds.

Only science studying the atmosphere could cause that condition.

. . . Not trying to be flippant. But have you tried wearing a tinfoil cap to block the radiation radio waves? Perhaps then your subliminal mind will be sublated to your liminal thought processes.

A Jewish friend of mine wears a polished aluminum kippah. He says it helps him keep his good thoughts numbered for just such occasions.

Some other personal acquaintances experienced meaningful clarity when they got off meth.

John

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
. . . Not trying to be flippant. But have you tried wearing a tinfoil cap to block the radiation radio waves? Perhaps then your subliminal mind will be sublated to your liminal thought processes.

A Jewish friend of mine wears a polished aluminum kippah. He says it helps him keep his good thoughts numbered for just such occasions.

Some other personal acquaintances experienced meaningful clarity when they got off meth.

John
My brother in law also a spiritual researcher/observer, as an engineer, when nightly I was burnt irradiated attacked and kept awake said I should try to invent a type of head liner like lead to try to block out the attack.

And he is a very astute and actual conscious spiritual human thinker.

As I do not take any drugs and know that science in America was doing human drug tests to quantify chemical brain relationships to chemicals/chemistry is that information what you are personally aware of yourself?

John D. Brey

My brother in law also a spiritual researcher/observer,

. . . Somehow I missed that category on my job placement assessment in college. . . Although I heard AOC majored in that subject in college and graduate with a GPA of 1.8 in that category giving her the equivalency of a Phd. in left-leaning liberal reality.

John

Last edited: