• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Priest was IRA Bomber

A

angellous_evangellous

Is there anything that the church hasn't covered up?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A revolting ode to a perfidious priest

He'd celebrate mass with aplomb
while planning next whom he would bomb.
The phrase "extreme unction"
he gives a new function.
The loonies aren't just from Islam.

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

This might be abundantly obvious, but the simple explanation is that the men who are in control of religions are the same type of men that run governments and large corporations and banks. They think that they are above the law because they created it, immoral because they define it, and wealthy because they manipulate markets.

So the corrupted display the same bloodlust as their brothers no matter what branch of institution they control.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This might be abundantly obvious, but the simple explanation is that the men who are in control of religions are the same type of men that run governments and large corporations and banks. They think that they are above the law because they created it, immoral because they define it, and wealthy because they manipulate markets.

Where you see sameness, I instead see interconnectedness. On a smaller scale, you control religion & I control business.
(I presume that at least we don't conspire to hide crimes from the authorities or public.)

A

angellous_evangellous

Where you see sameness, I instead see interconnectedness. On a smaller scale, you control religion & I control business.
(I presume that at least we don't conspire to hide crimes from the authorities or public.)

O sure, I agree. The sameness is the type of character.

A

angellous_evangellous

We'll see. :D